Marrying with the boy in the question ??

Sunrise

Very nice work Aleena. You finaly manage to upload your chart!
Hope that is the correct one.
About the chart now and your question:
Re: Marrying with the boy in the question ??
I love a boy .is marriage possible with that guy??

In this chart we have 1th house=you= :capricorn:=:saturn:
and the boy is the Moon (7th house.
Dear the truth is that the reception between you are not good at all.
Saturn (you) is in detriment of that Moon (he} and Moon is in the fall of that
Means that you do not have any common, it also means that both of you hurts each other.
The same about the Sun (co ruler) is in the 7th (he thinks of himself), and is in the detriment of this Saturn (you).
Can you you give us more details please about the all story. The receptions are too badly.

Mars is also the natural mars of divisions.
The Moon here is Void and when it changes position it will catch Mars but also Uranus (the modern ruler of divorces, of unusual events)
Also, Saturn (you) here will change your mind about the whole issue (retro)

sorry dear Aleena for my bad news. Please wait others opinion from the members

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Sunrise’s delineation. The reception is mutually adverse. Poor reception in both directions. Looks like problems with your family with him/moon in your 4th house using whole sign houses.
Moon is void of course suggesting nothing comes of this. And it’s next aspect after changing sign is an unfavorable square with malefic Mars.
I do not see a good outcome.

Last edited:

viridi

Are you two in a relationship or just dreaming about marriage? If you aren't in a love relationship with him, this is why it shows the Moon Void. Nothing will happen because the present situation does not reflect a connection between you. People still have free will.

Aleena

We both love each other.he wanted to marry me as early as possible but due to my family problem I am delaying marriage.also we didn't met each other since 3years.I told my mother that in december we want to marry but at that tym my brother will be at home till february so she said to do marriage after february so we both decide to marry after february.actually boy is fully supporting me but I am finding way how to do.so decided to marry after February .moon is void??what this mean??boy is not interested in me??