3rd housers!

magnolia8

Empty third house here.
I am not sure how to interpret this house, so I appreciate the thread. Pluto rules it from the 2nd house.

Like another commenter, any ties to my siblings are non-existent. Both are older, my sister by 6 years and my brother by 1.5 years. My brother and I were very close as children, but once he hit puberty he became a huge bully to me. We had a huge argument one night that resulted in me pulling a knife on him..... Yeah. At one point, I hated his guts and would BAWL whenever he'd come around to stay with us (he left home early). Whenever we did try to act like normal siblings over the years, it was very uncomfortable for me. I eventually gave up and haven't spoken to him in years.

I have questionable memories regarding my sister from when I was 3 or 4. I recall that she used to make us play "husband and wife" and would sometimes get nude in her role as "husband." No more memories from that period. She was running wild by the time she was 13, so I don't actually "know" her.

I have two other brothers from my father's second marriage. Haven't seen them since I was 11.

What else does this house typify? Communication? I have tons of issues there - I'd have to think more about this house, though.

Last edited:

Mikehtc13

Empty third house here.
I am not sure how to interpret this house, so I appreciate the thread. Pluto rules it from the 2nd house.

Like another commenter, any ties to my siblings are non-existent. Both are older, my sister by 6 years and my brother by 1.5 years. My brother and I were very close as children, but once he hit puberty he became a huge bully to me. We had a huge argument one night that resulted in me pulling a knife on him..... Yeah. At one point, I hated his guts and would BAWL whenever he'd come around to stay with us (he left home early). Whenever we did try to act like normal siblings over the years, it was very uncomfortable for me. I eventually gave up and haven't spoken to him in years.

I have questionable memories regarding my sister from when I was 3 or 4. I recall that she used to make us play "husband and wife" and would sometimes get nude in her role as "husband." No more memories from that period. She was running wild by the time she was 13, so I don't actually "know" her.

I have two other brothers from my father's second marriage. Haven't seen them since I was 11.

What else does this house typify? Communication? I have tons of issues there - I'd have to think more about this house, though.

Thank you for opening up to us, it takes alot. Yes I am curious to know how you communicate with this house please ponder on it😉. Aspects to Mercury? Pluto? Etc

graay ghost

3rd house Cancer sun.

My brain is always on. It's also VERY loud, I feel, the loudest thing there is, so loud that I wonder sometimes if other people can hear them, though I know they can't :bandit:

And possibly because of this I feel like a perennial lurker in my own life. Not just because of how much I talk or how much I don't talk, but because of how people react to me. I'm so quiet I surprise/frighten people because they only notice me after I enter a room, or they forget that I was there or think I left when I hadn't. And they always forget that I am always listening.

I suppose I am an 'effective communicator' when given the chance, but I'm not often given that chance. It's difficult to get people to pay attention to me. And I don't even really like attention, much of the times...
Save

Mikehtc13

3rd house Cancer sun.

My brain is always on. It's also VERY loud, I feel, the loudest thing there is, so loud that I wonder sometimes if other people can hear them, though I know they can't :bandit:

And possibly because of this I feel like a perennial lurker in my own life. Not just because of how much I talk or how much I don't talk, but because of how people react to me. I'm so quiet I surprise/frighten people because they only notice me after I enter a room, or they forget that I was there or think I left when I hadn't. And they always forget that I am always listening.

I suppose I am an 'effective communicator' when given the chance, but I'm not often given that chance. It's difficult to get people to pay attention to me. And I don't even really like attention, much of the times...
Save

1:You laugh easily or alot when chatting?
2:Love humor?
3:How are you with information? Need it? Don't need it? Love it only when activated?
4: can see both sides or only one side or an argument?
5:hold onto emotions easily? Or move on easily?
6: introverted or extroverted in relationships (internalize problems without getting it out)?

graay ghost

1:You laugh easily or alot when chatting?

Yes. A lot of times when I manage to actually have a conversation I am trying to "entertain" the person I'm talking to, so that can get off task.

2:Love humor?

I guess so? This seems like a silly question. Does anybody not? I think it's more of a question of "sense" of humor than whether one likes or doesn't in general...

3:How are you with information? Need it? Don't need it? Love it only when activated?

I tend to hoard it.

4: can see both sides or only one side or an argument?

I suppose I can see both sides most of the times. But sometimes people are just wrong.

5:hold onto emotions easily? Or move on easily?

I hold onto emotions easily, but then I am mentally ill.

6: introverted or extroverted in relationships (internalize problems without getting it out)?

This is hard to say. I guess I tend to stew on problems until I can find it in me to be frank with them on problems.

I cee

Lol I'm sorry. It sounds like your third house is terrible for you. But it can't be all bad.
1: Are there no advantages from your experience?
2: you have no Scorpio influence when thinking/communicating?
3: Neptune should grant you the power of Solomon there lol. Any intuitive abilities you have possibly sensed? As a matter of fact perhaps your matter of thinking and communicating deals more on the Intuitive side rather than the logical/analytical side. Scorpio and Neptune sounds very precognitive in essence.

1. Advantages.....yes...but I'm not gonna tell you....
2. No, scorpio rules my third house, this is my environment, not the communication..... I communicate via my mercury and that is in capricorn, I'm to the point, which actually as a women,....is quite hard for others I have found, so I have 'learned' to soften, which infuriates me really, cos, I see it as it is and say it as I see it.
I also don't like 'pointless' talk and I like quiet.
To be with someone and Be quiet with them and feel at ease..to me is the essence of .......'to be'
3. Intuitive....yes, but my virgo refuses to oblige and wants to sort out everything in the mind.....
But maybe I should trust my pisces NN and gain 'strength' from my pisces mars
....and let things untwine at there will......which I know is what my soul needs, but.....'this life we live in' doesn't allow
I wish I could live in my time.....'my time'

airy

My third house is in Taurus, with my Moon placed here in the same sign I seem to have a very unique method of communicating, particularly when writing or making presentations. I believe I am a good communicator, albeit unconventional in the way I articulate ideas and concepts. I am very imaginative and have some pretty great aspects to my Moon that aid this placement to manifest in a positive energy in my life.