Frustrated,hopeless,without a motivation...

Forgotten Warrior

Hello...
Since last year(when I began high school),my life is going down.
My grades are dropping considerably,my family life is full of tensions,I have no friends...
I did some mistakes last year,but I want to avoid that...
Unfortunately,now,when I must learn and study(which I don't feel doing in my freshman year),I revert to those vicious ways...
I used to love school,now I'm afraid of it...
I'm frustrated,mad,and disappointed with everything.
Everybody's better than me...
Why can't I do easy things,like others?My classmates always know how to solve a physics or chemistry problem,for example,and they get praised by teachers...
But me?Who even am I in front of them?I'll tell you! Nobody!
Why is this happening to me?I just wanted to fulfill my dreams!But instead,it's a huge failure...
Please help me,I can't take it anymore.
I foresee an adult who is treated like an outcast...
I hope I'm not taking any of your time...
Feeling miserably,
Forgotten Warrior

Attachments

• IMG_20190528_112503.jpg
    IMG_20190528_112503.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 55

kimbermoon

I would offer that the nickname you have adopted for yourself tells a lot about your inner perspective
about yourself, and that is where much of your difficulties begin. You are convinced that the story you have created is accurate; the only path out of the dungeon you have created is to start adjusting your perspectives and change the false beliefs you carry about yourself.

Admittedly you do have a challenging chart but you are not alone in that.“I'm frustrated, mad and disappointed
with everything”. So long as you keep defining yourself by such terms, you will continue to attract such things to yourself.

So, your chart includes a t-square, Saturn opp Pluto intercepted by the conjunction of Sun/Mercury in the 4th H. This points to some heavy difficulties in childhood, most likely linked to the father in some way: he was apt to be quite
domineering and authoritarian. You came into the world as a highly sensitive individual, and would have been highly vulnerable to criticism and unrealistic expectations placed on you.
Your Moon, representing the mother in childhood, was also afflicted by Mars, so her influence likely didn’t help much in deflecting the father’s influence. Perhaps she was the cause of repressed anger or resentment in yourself.

With Scorpio as the ASC, this shows the ‘persona that you have adopted to project outwardly’ which can often indicate a ‘defensive’ stance in an attempt to cover your inner vulnerabilities. Scorpio can often be passionate
and magnetic, but can also appear to others as being secretive or mean-spirited. While you relate to yourself as being ‘a warrior’, you need to clarify for yourself just what sort of warrior you really want to be.

I would be happy to help you investigate more of the insights given in the chart if you would like to contact me.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

I would offer that the nickname you have adopted for yourself tells a lot about your inner perspective
about yourself, and that is where much of your difficulties begin. You are convinced that the story you have created is accurate; the only path out of the dungeon you have created is to start adjusting your perspectives and change the false beliefs you carry about yourself.

Admittedly you do have a challenging chart but you are not alone in that.“I'm frustrated, mad and disappointed
with everything”. So long as you keep defining yourself by such terms, you will continue to attract such things to yourself.

So, your chart includes a t-square, Saturn opp Pluto intercepted by the conjunction of Sun/Mercury in the 4th H. This points to some heavy difficulties in childhood, most likely linked to the father in some way: he was apt to be quite
domineering and authoritarian. You came into the world as a highly sensitive individual, and would have been highly vulnerable to criticism and unrealistic expectations placed on you.
Your Moon, representing the mother in childhood, was also afflicted by Mars, so her influence likely didn’t help much in deflecting the father’s influence. Perhaps she was the cause of repressed anger or resentment in yourself.

With Scorpio as the ASC, this shows the ‘persona that you have adopted to project outwardly’ which can often indicate a ‘defensive’ stance in an attempt to cover your inner vulnerabilities. Scorpio can often be passionate
and magnetic, but can also appear to others as being secretive or mean-spirited. While you relate to yourself as being ‘a warrior’, you need to clarify for yourself just what sort of warrior you really want to be.

I would be happy to help you investigate more of the insights given in the chart if you would like to contact me.
I'm at loss of words...Everything is so true!
At the T-square part,instead of my father,it's actually my mom.And she indeed is the cause of my hidden anger...
I'll PM you...

Ekonomist13

Hello...
Since last year(when I began high school),my life is going down.
My grades are dropping considerably,my family life is full of tensions,I have no friends...
I did some mistakes last year,but I want to avoid that...
Unfortunately,now,when I must learn and study(which I don't feel doing in my freshman year),I revert to those vicious ways...
I used to love school,now I'm afraid of it...
I'm frustrated,mad,and disappointed with everything.
Everybody's better than me...
Why can't I do easy things,like others?My classmates always know how to solve a physics or chemistry problem,for example,and they get praised by teachers...
But me?Who even am I in front of them?I'll tell you! Nobody!
Why is this happening to me?I just wanted to fulfill my dreams!But instead,it's a huge failure...
Please help me,I can't take it anymore.
I foresee an adult who is treated like an outcast...
I hope I'm not taking any of your time...
Feeling miserably,
Forgotten Warrior

Hello, I believe I can help You from experience, with minimal astrology involved, as it's not my forte.

As a Pisces in Sun sign raised by 2 scorpios, I'm even today surrounded by scorpios, and I must say, Your combination is an interesting one to me.

I would say You exhibit both the Pisces laziness and imagination, which makes it harder for You to exhibit Your Scorpio qualities (except the self-undoing and desperation parts, as it would seem).

Everyone has conflicts, and it's important that You understand that even though You have Your curses, You also have Your blessings.

Your Pisces part will never lose hope in people. You will get brought down and You'll get back up simply by switching the perspective. Your Scorpio part relies on self-undoing and regeneration: that is, You pull up Your energy and motivation out of complete despair.

Remember what they say:

The higher You fly, the lower You land. I believe in Your case it could be the opposite :)

Now for something practical:

Don't be jelous on Your friends and colleagues. Instead, learn from them, and if they're not supporting You enough, change the friends. ALso don't be embarassed, everyone has different qualities and should You choose to launch a startup with your friends, they might use Your people skills, them being engineers and such.

Don't waste Your time on studying what You're not interested in. If You were interested in it, You would be owning that chemistry and physics. Instead, You might need to accept that Your strengths lie elsewhere. You are most likely loyal, like to please people and can read their feelings on the spot. Those are qualities that hedge fund managers have, and a lot of people would kill for those gifts.

Correct me if I've gone wrong somewhere.

Forgotten Warrior

Hello, I believe I can help You from experience, with minimal astrology involved, as it's not my forte.

As a Pisces in Sun sign raised by 2 scorpios, I'm even today surrounded by scorpios, and I must say, Your combination is an interesting one to me.

I would say You exhibit both the Pisces laziness and imagination, which makes it harder for You to exhibit Your Scorpio qualities (except the self-undoing and desperation parts, as it would seem).

Everyone has conflicts, and it's important that You understand that even though You have Your curses, You also have Your blessings.

Your Pisces part will never lose hope in people. You will get brought down and You'll get back up simply by switching the perspective. Your Scorpio part relies on self-undoing and regeneration: that is, You pull up Your energy and motivation out of complete despair.

Remember what they say:

The higher You fly, the lower You land. I believe in Your case it could be the opposite :)

Now for something practical:

Don't be jelous on Your friends and colleagues. Instead, learn from them, and if they're not supporting You enough, change the friends. ALso don't be embarassed, everyone has different qualities and should You choose to launch a startup with your friends, they might use Your people skills, them being engineers and such.

Don't waste Your time on studying what You're not interested in. If You were interested in it, You would be owning that chemistry and physics. Instead, You might need to accept that Your strengths lie elsewhere. You are most likely loyal, like to please people and can read their feelings on the spot. Those are qualities that hedge fund managers have, and a lot of people would kill for those gifts.

Correct me if I've gone wrong somewhere.

Hello,I'm sorry for the late reply.
Yes,I totally feel conflict between my Pisces and Scorpio sides,one says something,the other contradicts it.
I don't know what my talents are,and I've accepted the fact that I'm talentless...
Hmmm,I never thought of being suited for business...

Ekonomist13

Perhaps you'll need to sit down and envision yourself in the future, to figure out what you want to achieve. Then, you'll have to think about what you're most interested in, because that's easier than forcing yourself on some career just because it pays up.

If you can't come up with the answers yet, it's still healthier to relieve yourself of the pressure you're put up with from your environment and live a bit.

Perhaps then you'll know what to do, when it's you making your own decisions based on current status and where you see yourself in the future.

Forgotten Warrior

Perhaps you'll need to sit down and envision yourself in the future, to figure out what you want to achieve. Then, you'll have to think about what you're most interested in, because that's easier than forcing yourself on some career just because it pays up.

If you can't come up with the answers yet, it's still healthier to relieve yourself of the pressure you're put up with from your environment and live a bit.

Perhaps then you'll know what to do, when it's you making your own decisions based on current status and where you see yourself in the future.

No,I never wanted it for money,I wished to help people...
But you're definitely right...
The problem is I probably won't even take the final exam,and I have to decide until next year!

greybeard

You are young.

I am an old man. Lived my whole life without a particular goal, a meaningful purpose, a sacred mission. And it has turned out ok.

I find purpose in attending to what is before me, what is at hand. So of course I am never without purpose, for there is always something at hand. And this attention to what is right before me brings me squarely into the NOW, which is all that matters.

Forgotten Warrior

You are young.

I am an old man. Lived my whole life without a particular goal, a meaningful purpose, a sacred mission. And it has turned out ok.

I find purpose in attending to what is before me, what is at hand. So of course I am never without purpose, for there is always something at hand. And this attention to what is right before me brings me squarely into the NOW, which is all that matters.

Wise words,that's what should I do too.

greybeard

I don't know if you Should do that...but you could that.

Tinker with the idea, experiment, see if you can make it work for you...

All of our experience of life occurs in our mind, nowhere else. Which is another way of saying Life is what you make of it; it's all in your attitude.

Forgotten Warrior

I don't know if you Should do that...but you could that.

Tinker with the idea, experiment, see if you can make it work for you...

All of our experience of life occurs in our mind, nowhere else. Which is another way of saying Life is what you make of it; it's all in your attitude.

I'm trying that,and most of the things failed in a really embarassing way.
But a few did,and I'm glad for that.
At least they're easing up my life and giving me a little joy.
After all,happiness is built on simple things,right?

greybeard

Happiness is in your head, as is stated in the Roger Miller song "You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd."

If you're not happy, it's because you prefer to be sad.

greybeard

This is true.
It's up to you.
But just knowing this does you no good at all.
You must assimilate this knowledge and put it to work in your life on a constant basis.

greybeard

Life has no certainties...well,,maybe death and taxes. It is an adventure that we try to figure out as we go. Don't expect "right answers".

Not only does your chart feature a Negative Preponderance (this means there is no example of the specified trait in the chart) in Cardinal signs, ably described by Katydid, but the chart contains several other preponderances. The most obvious of these is the preponderance in Fixed signs, where 7 planets are found.

Look up the word "fix" and its derivatives in your dictionary. All of the many definitions apply to the Fixed Quality. These traits are preponderant in your psychological makeup; they dominate your way of being. Not only are there 7 planets in the Quality, but they form a Cosmic, or Grand Cross. This configuration, or formation, plays a predominant role in the life. It describes how you will meet life, especially on the external plane (the Qualities). You are highly resistant to external influence and unwilling to change. Your life is guided by personal principles and values. Life's experiences are valued not so much for themselves as for their significance or meaning in terms of your internally-held picture. More than the other Qualities, the Fixed signs consider the consequences and outcomes of action. Fixed signs are idealistic, tend to act according to moral precepts or ethical considerations. We can see the potential here for an inflexible and unbending character, a deep stubbornness, a continuance in old and perhaps outworn patterns of behavior. When it is desirable, change is best effected by first modifying the powerful ideals and values that guide your choices.

Last edited:

Forgotten Warrior

Life has no certainties...well,,maybe death and taxes. It is an adventure that we try to figure out as we go. Don't expect "right answers".

Not only does your chart feature a Negative Preponderance (this means there is no example of the specified trait in the chart) in Cardinal signs, ably described by Katydid, but the chart contains several other preponderances. The most obvious of these is the preponderance in Fixed signs, where 7 planets are found.

Look up the word "fix" and its derivatives in your dictionary. All of the many definitions apply to the Fixed Quality. These traits are preponderant in your psychological makeup; they dominate your way of being. Not only are there 7 planets in the Quality, but they form a Cosmic, or Grand Cross. This configuration, or formation, plays a predominant role in the life. It describes how you will meet life, especially on the external plane (the Qualities). You are highly resistant to external influence and unwilling to change. Your life is guided by personal principles and values. Life's experiences are valued not so much for themselves as for their significance or meaning in terms of your internally-held picture. More than the other Qualities, the Fixed signs consider the consequences and outcomes of action. Fixed signs are idealistic, tend to act according to moral precepts or ethical considerations. We can see the potential here for an inflexible and unbending character, a deep stubbornness, a continuance in old and perhaps outworn patterns of behavior. When it is desireable, change is best feffected by

True,I'm kinda stubborn,and I value ethics and principles.I realized recently I need to change myself fast....

Forgotten Warrior

What have u done that’s so bad. You say you did vicious things?

No,I didn't smoke,I didn't do drugs,I didn't get into fights and things like that.
Through "vicious" I meant I felt obsessive over some negative thoughts,and those thoughts affected my everyday life.
Everyday in my home,I'm going insane because of them.

Hkk

Account Closed
No,I didn't smoke,I didn't do drugs,I didn't get into fights and things like that.
Through "vicious" I meant I felt obsessive over some negative thoughts,and those thoughts affected my everyday life.
Everyday in my home,I'm going insane because of them.

oh dear that doesnt sound good.....what kind of thoughts were you having?
Sounds like ocd?