Settlement case

marsScorp

I have a court case on 10th may wondering about the outcome. Not sure if this question can be answered now since its soon.

Will i be happy with the settlement amount and outcome of the case in May?

Attachments

• Horary.jpg
    Horary.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 40

Chrysalis

So if we break this down starting with yourself, your in the 8th house/other peoples money, your peregrine but also in a fortunate degree, so your not feeling too bad.

Saturn/court is strong but in aversion to you, this is not a good thing as it can mean uncooperativeness, jupiter L11 court settlement is in a pitted degree and with the square from moon it looks like there is going to be some issues with this.

With uranus hanging around the asc and jup being inconjunct, then im doubting very much your going to be happy with this payout, you'll be feeling frustrated about this.

Just to add this is a new moon chart, merc and moons combust here another downfall.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Actually mars do you have an exact date/time/location of this case, as i think a Electional/Event chart would be way more accurate with its answer.

The event chart will most likely go hand in hand with this horary, but it would be more clearer on showing the days events.

marsScorp

Actually mars do you have an exact date/time/location of this case, as i think a Electional/Event chart would be way more accurate with its answer.

The event chart will most likely go hand in hand with this horary, but it would be more clearer on showing the days events.

Thanks Chrysalis you are always so helpful its 10th may 2018. Not sure about time could be between 9.30 and 10am How do i cast it and where can i post it.

Chrysalis

Thanks Chrysalis you are always so helpful its 10th may 2018. Not sure about time could be between 9.30 and 10am How do i cast it and where can i post it.

All you need to do is input the data just like you do with horary, so for the date you'll put in 10th may 2018, location would be where its taking place, if the times between 9.30-10.00 approx, then this would still work, so probably use the earliest possible time of 9.30am.

This chart will then show you for that date/time etc, what's happening with the planets good/bad.

You'd need to post it in the prediction/event chart section.

Btw this horary is still valid and is answering you, but it was just a suggestion to do an event chart too.

marsScorp

All you need to do is input the data just like you do with horary, so for the date you'll put in 10th may 2018, location would be where its taking place, if the times between 9.30-10.00 approx, then this would still work, so probably use the earliest possible time of 9.30am.

This chart will then show you for that date/time etc, what's happening with the planets good/bad.

You'd need to post it in the prediction/event chart section.

Btw this horary is still valid and is answering you, but it was just a suggestion to do an event chart too.

Ok thank you. You are to sweet