8 planets in one house?

3nigma

Hello lovelies :)

I recently came across this chart of a friend of mine and i think it is really interesting!
There are 8 planets in his second house. He always struggles with finances -could this be an explanation why?
Would you still consider this to be a stellium?
I'm pretty new to astrology so i'm just guessing.

Maybe someone has some deeper insights on this one?

thank you <3

https://www.astrotheme.com/images/zoom.php?p=rlW2VwbvZF4jZlVfVz4vBvWjVvjvMPV6VwR5BGWpYmNlKP8jZFNjZmb1ZPVfVzZvBvV0ZGH3ZFVfVaNvBvVvYPWiVwbvZUjjsQO8ZUjjsQS8ZUjjsQO8ZUjjZPW9

JUPITERASC

I recently came across this chart of a friend of mine and i think it is really interesting!
There are 8 planets in his second house. He always struggles with finances -could this be an explanation why?

thank you <3

https://www.astrotheme.com/images/z...vBvVvYPWiVwbvZUjjsQO8ZUjjsQS8ZUjjsQO8ZUjjZPW9

The chart you posted is messy and unclear
if you use astro.com website you can create a clearer chart :smile:

HOW TO CREATE & ATTACH A CHART TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

JUPITERASC

by the way
keep in mind that
fact is, the house location of a natal planet can change,
dependent on the house system chosen :smile:
easily verify that at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page

there, fourteen of the more popular house systems currently in use
are available options
Placidus is simply the default
TO VIEW FOR YOURSELF HOW THAT WORKS IN PRACTICE
then
CREATE A NATAL CHART USING WHOLE SIGN HOUSES OPTION
and compare with same natal chart using Placidus option

'..There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
and so
a planet in the SIGN of Aries

was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries
so that in effect there were no real houses as we know them today....'

Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed
or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites were definite power points
or areas of intense focus
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant

Whole Sign House system ascendant sign becomes the whole first house
and the others follow.
ASCENDANT POINT ITSELF can then fall anywhere in the first house :smile:
and MIDHEAVEN POINT anywhere in the upper half of the chart.
The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks

and the Hindus (who still use it today).
It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence
and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue over the last 1300 years or so

ANUP

Dear Friend

I am short of time but his birth could be somehwre in Feb 1962.
Many astrologer predicted for calamity,earthquake etc.I have gone through few charts of persons born during that period.Many of them have different problems.So all planets in one house does not assure you the trouble free life.

Will try to share my mail which i had written in a group where i study such chart.

-Anup
kascorner.com

RaRohini

Dear Friend

Many astrologer predicted for calamity,earthquake etc.I have gone through few charts of persons born during that period.Many of them have different problems.So all planets in one house does not assure you the trouble free life.

Will try to share my mail which i had written in a group where i study such chart.

-Anup
kascorner.com

Hi !
This friend has 6 planets in the second house in Sagittarius Purvashada, the star of karma and the mermaid of the ocean. It is the pinnacle of venusian energy. So this person's life is almost entirely determined by his previous karma or fate. No one knows what it is. So he can just enjoy the flow. It is a 'Just do it' sign, very adventurous one. He has nine lives, just like a cat 😃! Very ausicious for marriages,voyages, love affairs, adventures etc.They have a gypsy like quality and may come across as crude. They love street and street food.Rahu in 2nd house denotes a self made man.Saturn is strong in Capricorn Sravana the star of insight. It makes him miserly sometimes.Ketu in the 8th means that he must be practical and not ruled by emotions or 8th house attributes like occult etc.
Hope this helps.

AstroAsian

Dear Friend

-Anup
kascorner.com

Here you go with the details you need.
Feb 4, 1962
3PM, Santa Monica - California
8 planets in 8th house. Would really want to see if this person exists.

Zora

Account Closed
I recently came across this chart of a friend of mine and i think it is really interesting! There are 8 planets in his second house. He always struggles with finances -could this be an explanation why?

Hello 3nigma,

the chart you posted is really unreadable.

But very interesting- indeed. I never saw this before in a chart - 8 planets in 2nd house - house of self-protection, defending own territory, own space, own body and own physical existence - setting boundaries, own values and what one sees as worthy, selfesteem ....and all planets ruled by saturn in 2nd house- too. I would assume that this person is not much open to other people (?). And I wonder if this man has ever been in a relationship ?

But 2nd house -is also skills one is born with and one can use for earning money, money flow and to save own existence.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Friend.jpg
    ! Chart Friend.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 193

Zora

Account Closed
The first person I just saw on a forum- with 7 planets in 2nd house - told about himself having lived so far like a monk- no relationships- no friends - no hobbies - no career.

Zora

Account Closed

But this might also be due to the fact, that transit saturn as his 2nd house and finance ruler transited his 2nd house since Feb 2018 - and all his 2nd house planets - now conjuncting and activating his natal saturn for a considerable change and his sun as well.

And same time transit pluto was / is in his 2nd house, too.

Harmelia

thank you <3

https://www.astrotheme.com/images/z...vBvVvYPWiVwbvZUjjsQO8ZUjjsQS8ZUjjsQO8ZUjjZPW9

I have actually seen a few charts like this. I know of two people with most of their planets in the second house. One has mostly Capricorn planets and the other has almost all Aquarius planets. It happens. Not often, but it happens.

First of all, this person comes into this life as being extra sensitive to other people - too sensitive - and vulnerable - South Node in Cancer, 8th house. He probably had poor boundaries or enmeshment issues - and in this life - there's a need for better boundaries with people and a sense of personal value that is established and stabilized within. Aquarius is the "I've got to be me" sign and Capricorn is an inward sign that focuses on attuning oneself to one's own inner voices. Capricorn is quite solitary.

The need is for self-development through inward processes in the 2nd house - self-value and security through having a stable self-concept, and and feeling secure through having material comforts. But, it could be what he did before in his past life, as the Moon represents part of the past life story. So, it could be a bit of a trap for him. The trap would be - working very hard to achieve his goals for material gain and to distinguish himself.

The Jupiter in Virgo trine the Moon and North Node in 2nd is saying - we have to analyze and dissect what exactly we want and need - and how to define ourselves accordingly. Basically, the soul's intention is to release his fears - whatever they are - of not having enough, of being vulnerable, of needing protection - whatever it is - so that he can focus on enjoyment - pleasures in life - letting loose and playing.