Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.” – Marianne Williamson, A Return To Love

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2017/09/11-revolutionary-truths-old-souls-learn-the-hard-way/

moonkat235

Do you guys think chart rectification is really possible? If so, how does one go about rectifying a chart? I really want to know a family member's birth time so I can figure out more about him.

Ukpoohbear

Do you guys think chart rectification is really possible? If so, how does one go about rectifying a chart? I really want to know a family member's birth time so I can figure out more about him.

Try using the Sabian symbols in the angles. A few weeks ago I changed my birth time by 10 minutes because a Sabian symbol literally jumped right out at me. I only used the ascendant degrees but it’s a very visible degree so it should be easy to spot.

david starling

The Sun is personified as a goddess in the ancient Germanic pantheon, "Sunna", and the day of the week "Sunday" is derived from that. So much for the Sun being exclusively masculine!

Ukpoohbear

Reading about numerology. Lykan (if you’re around), I curious to know your life path number because just reading about mine 11/2 and it said this, which do reminded me of you, “Energy seems to flow through you without your controlling it. This gives you both power and sometimes emotional turmoil.” It made me want to remind you that the intense energy you are learning to control and which has been diagnosed as Manic, is actually a powerful gift which behaves like a double-edged sword but becomes easier to manage over time and with experience but unfortunately, will always be a double-edged sword but the positive edge is glorious!

Ukpoohbear

It says in the article that maturity develops later in us because we have extra responsibility and power to learn to manage and because of this we don’t find our success in life until 35+ and before that we concentrate on inner-development which suits us anyway because material goals have never been our first priority or where we seek shelter from life. We are more interested in the metaphysical and spiritual lands rather than being grounded in reality.
https://www.worldnumerology.com/Numerology-Life-Path-11.html

This is so true for me because even though I’m intelligent and mature and could easily have achieved whatever I wanted, it obviously wasn’t as important enough for me as digging away at my psyche.

I’ve seen people progress while my life hasn’t progressed at all seemingly from the outside - yet, especially over the last 3 years, I have seen a maturity and perceptiveness grow, an awakening at certain moments, that some fully-fledged older people don’t have and that I am sincerely glad I do have, even with the gnawing anxiety that I’ve missed out on life. I mean, it’s a huge risk isn’t it, to have sat back and thought and grew inwardly in the prime of my life when gaining physical and material advancement would be at its easiest to achieve. So without knowing definitely, the path I’ve chosen was at risk of completely missing out on living life and letting it just pass me by, of being an outcast and misfit by trade, especially when the majority of people would agree more with the quote that ‘life is about creating yourself not finding yourself,’but I’ve wanted to find myself first before creating anything. But then I’m reminded of the old Christin hymn ‘the wise man built his house upon the rock,’ (as opposed to the sand), so in that sense, have I not faithfully followed the scriptures and it is everyone else who got in such. a rush? I know I’ve done the right thing because I wasn’t interested in material success anyway but rather tidying up the pain inside my heart and soul, but the anxiety and doubt it comes with never goes away either.

Last edited: