Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I’ve been smoking a lot of weed the passed two days, forgive the foggy writing. Once I’m skint then I’ll be a sober person again until next month and so on and so forth goes the cycle of an addictive, impulsive but very stoned personality.

moonkat235

GUYS!!! I just had to share. Marina Bychkova makes the most fascinating, disturbing and haunting dolls alive. I used to like Nigel Chia dolls, but they pale in comparison to Marina Bychkova's. Wow. I'll never make enough money to buy a doll made by her, but wow, guys, wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJLknO23cpM&t=199s

^a youtube video entitled 'Enchanted Dolls made by Marina Bychkova'
So fascinating

moonkat235

I was trying to post to you a half hour ago or so and the whole server went down! :(

Anyway, yeah I wouldn't bid on one of these dolls unless I was a billionaire. haha

Although, the precious gemstones and metals as well as appreciative value of such an artwork would make it a decent investment I think. Like if I could probably re-sell it in a few decades and make wayyy more! lol

moonkat235

Okay... I'm not sure I have an answer myself or one that you will like, but I'm just gonna be real/honest with you from where I stand.

I'm searching for the answer to that question too.

I can't decide life's worth until I experience more. I just don't know enough. Regardless of worth, I decided on my 16th birthday that I was going to live until something else puts an end to me. I made that resolve then and sometimes it wavers, but at the end of the moment, I realize that there could be more, some different way of seeing that could give an answer to the why of life. I guess I don't have an answer for you, because I'm still looking for myself.

david starling

Well, I have a Piscean Ascendant, so I like living, experiencing the dream of life.
With Cap Ascendant, it seems so real, you have to think in terms of survival, rather than enjoyment.

Also, having Moon in Aquarius gives an overview of emotional ups and downs, which helps get over the rough patches in life.

Last edited:

moonkat235

Well, I have a Piscean Ascendant, so I like living, experiencing the dream of life.
With Cap Ascendant, it seems so real, you have to think in terms of survival, rather than enjoyment.

Also, having Moon in Aquarius gives an overview of emotional ups and downs, which helps get over the rough patches in life.

I don’t think life seems so real that I have to think about it in terms of survival rather than enjoyment. I have a lot of Pisces energy and Neptune on my AC, so I find myself feeling unreal more so than real tbh.

I think it’s more a desire to find meaning and the why of everything, at least for me.

It’s true, I have emotional ups and downs. Like everybody suffers, but I wouldn’t say I lack an overview of it. I haven’t lived as long as you, but I’m still trying to make meaning out of all of it...