Grand cross in synastry

Lafayette

I have a T-square in my natal with moon conj mars opposite uranus and square venus. My love has mars opposite my venus and venus,mercury conj my moon, mars.
I might add that this also means that our venuses squaring each other and our marses to.
Together all our plantes form this grand cross. Could anyone help me interpret this further?

EJ53

Banned
We'd need to see the charts to make any real sense of this, Laf......But, the process would be :-

1. Ascertain the meaning of your natal T-square.

2. Ascertain the meaning of his Mars/Venus+Mercury square.

3. Ascertain how these two will interact with each other.

However, to do that meaningfully, one must know the signs/houses involved (and any other factors that might affect interpretation).

starlink

Lafayette, please take a minute to read this:

Sticky: ATTENTION PLEASE to new members!

Here is a link to help you uploading a chart:
subscribed.gif
sticky.gif
Sticky: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail! (
multipage.gif
1 2)

I moved your thread to the Greenhorns Lounge for these reasons.

Starlink

Last edited:

Lin

Lafayette,

This pattern is very difficult. Because no matter what transits are occuring, the "pair" would almost always be experiencing some sort of square which touches off other issues in the chart!

Ideally, we all want to be with people whose strengths are where we have weaknesses, not having planets which CONFIRM our own weaknesses and consistantly cause drama.

In other words, what you want is to find someone who has planets which SOFTEN your Venus & Mars and structure your Uranus...sextiles are the best. BUT if you come from a home where there was a lot of drama, you could spend years on this roller coaster of drama being drawn to men who validate the negative issues in your life without softening and comforting and strengthening the positives.
LIN

You could have the best synastry in the world, but unless you have good communications, are honest with each other about your needs, wishes and desires and 'both' of you want the same things...........then nothing will happen. It cannot make anyone change, or love you more. Some challenging squares, oppositions in synastry can be healthy, and may require one or both of you to grow in some way. Astrological natal charts cannot explain environmental factors, financial handicaps/ restraints and what position you hold in society, neither can it tell you if you are of ‘Royalty’ or beggar.

I am of the belief that people come in and out of our lives for a reason, either we have to teach them something or we have to learn something from them. There is Always an exchange, good or bad.

Good luck with your journey

I have a T-square in my natal with moon conj mars opposite uranus and square venus. My love has mars opposite my venus and venus,mercury conj my moon, mars.
I might add that this also means that our venuses squaring each other and our marses to.
Together all our plantes form this grand cross. Could anyone help me interpret this further?

We are all visual people here and need to see charts, both natals pref and bi wheel

How to attach a chart as thumbnail

1) First, get your from chart at www.astro.com by registering yourself there—it’s free

2) Then, save that chart (as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format) on your computer. It is important to reduce the image size to 63% version of the chart (select at the 'Image-size' tab) before saving it, so that the file is not too big when you upload it. Click to get chart, then right mouse click on image, ‘save target image as’ to hard drive.

3) Back at our forum, finish your post; then click on the 'Go advanced' button (it is right below the space, where you key in your message).

4) Now, hit the button 'Manage attachments', which is in the 'Additional- Options' section', at the bottom left of the page.

5) Once the window opens, hit 'Search' to search for the image-file (the chart) that you just saved on your computer. Now upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button.

6) Finally, post your message, and, this time, it will be accompanied by the chart, which will appear as an 'Attached thumbnail', just like the 'example chart' attached to this post. And don't forget to post your own interpretation of the chart along with it, as our forum rules request.