Romancing with Venus-Uranus people. Trines and Sextiles don't count!

ivandwight

Oh yes, definetely. talking about English, literature with my guy friends has been pretty common. I find the 'literary geek' extremely attractive. The guy I'm interested in just now has an unusual style of writing as he is into writing rap songs, and that attracts me. He has a sag Mars and I would say a sag ascendant, although that's just a guesstimate. He desires and requires personal freedom, and I want to nurture him, haha.

well i asked you 'bout it cuz i saw your sagg is in the third house. So thats dealing with communication, and well i wanted to know i wasnt that wrong.

ivandwight

You were spot-on. Described my current predicament to a T!!

well, I supposed it. so You have Libra ascendant right?? and you mentioned things about the guy you like, being a sagg. so i guess it will be good the relation of air and fire, your ascendant and his fire. nice and you are not the only one who's been alone for too long. I am also single and keep making bonds with foreigners, especially with foreign girls. and it just works smoothly for me to make contact with girls i cant have.

so most of the time i feel and think that i am in the wrong place. and i am sure it is so. i belong to abroad.

well, I supposed it. so You have Libra ascendant right?? and you mentioned things about the guy you like, being a sagg. so i guess it will be good the relation of air and fire, your ascendant and his fire. nice and you are not the only one who's been alone for too long. I am also single and keep making bonds with foreigners, especially with foreign girls. and it just works smoothly for me to make contact with girls i cant have.

so most of the time i feel and think that i am in the wrong place. and i am sure it is so. i belong to abroad.

Yes I do, have you seen my chart?? Or are you a detective? Haha
Maybe you are in the wrong place? Foreigners certainly get the added bonus of bringing a bit of mystery to the table.

ivandwight

Yes I do, have you seen my chart?? Or are you a detective? Haha
Maybe you are in the wrong place? Foreigners certainly get the added bonus of bringing a bit of mystery to the table.

ahahhahaa a detective???? no, of course not, i am just tryna use some logic and thats it. and well i on think of being in the wrong place. well, id like to see your chart. but thats okay this is only friendly stuff. no more.

ahahhahaa a detective???? no, of course not, i am just tryna use some logic and thats it. and well i on think of being in the wrong place. well, id like to see your chart. but thats okay this is only friendly stuff. no more.

Oh you guessed, I couldn't guess where the planets are in relation to others, yet! I don't mind posting my chart - nothing to hide :p

ivandwight

Oh you guessed, I couldn't guess where the planets are in relation to others, yet! I don't mind posting my chart - nothing to hide :p

hey talking kidding aside, your chart in comparison with mine will make a great pair. i have gemini ascendant, and you have mars in gemini. so your planets in sagg will fall in my seventh house. and i also have venus in aries, so maybe my venus will fall in ur seventh house. well north node in libra and you have that sign rising, i wont say more. ehehhe but your chart is interesting.

ivandwight

Oh I don't think you posted your chart, first link is token and the2nd one just logged me into my own in Astro.com....maybe you dohave something to hide? Haha

this i guess will work. i dont have anything to hide hehee.

showgif.cgi

if that doesnt work, you'd better tell me how you posted the image of your chart. i am now using the link for images on this source i hope it works.

ivandwight

so you should display the options by clicking with the right button of the mouse and it will permit you open the chart on a new tab. try it!!!