Will Supreme Court rule in my favor?

chappygirl

what i am saying is you might have to return the money.. the party that wants the money will have a hard time getting it back ..

I think this is indeed a possibility but It could only happen if there is an outcome?

As mentionned by Dirius, is outside of court settlement going to happen? I found this in p337:

If they, viz. the lord of the seventh and ascendant are in a Square aspect, or in Opposition
Venus will square mars in 4'
EDIT: is rather in a square aspect

with mutuall Reception
Venus receives Mars by face and detriment, Mars receives Venus by face

they will be reconciled
that could be an out of court settlement?

but first they will have one little combate at law
That could be the "experts" filtering the case.
For a settlement to happen, it would only be if opponent is forced, he will never make an effort unless he's winning something from it.
He could be "forced" if the experts reject his requests but accept mine (saturn in my 1st and me having more dignity)! Then, that would necessarily mean for opponent more money to be lost...so a settlement would be the best last option...

and you must observe, that unity shall proceed from that party whose Significator is lesse ponderous, and commits his disposition to the other; and this concord shall be the more firme
Venus is applying to Mars: they are the ones making an offer.

It seems I will accept that is why I am moving to my 2nd ruler's sign, jupiter, angular and in detriment of their 2nd.
moon, their intercepted 2nd, is the money offer (Moon joins saturn and sun in 4' again by trine).

With this possible interpretation, moon combust by law could mean both:
- No, "supreme court will not rule in your favor for more money"
- But Yes, you could get "more money" from an out of court settlement instead

According to you, possible or not?

notes:
uranus sq pluto: when I received the check of first payment
jupiter sq pluto: when I cashed in the check
neptune sq pluto: they "took" away some money from what the judge gave me, I claimed it, they sent me an additionnal payment

next, mercury, their money:
- sq uranus (received by mars by dom and sun by exaltation/trip and venus by detriment) in 20', 4 months: the settlement offer?
- oppose neptune (conjunct IC, received by detriment and fall by their money) in 7 unit: the final deal payment closing this case?

Last edited:

tikana

I think this is indeed a possibility but It could only happen if there is an outcome?

As mentionned by Dirius, is outside of court settlement going to happen? I found this in p337:

Venus will square mars in 4'

Venus receives Mars by face and detriment, Mars receives Venus by face

that could be an out of court settlement?

That could be the "experts" filtering the case.
For a settlement to happen, it would only be if opponent is forced, he will never make an effort unless he's winning something from it.
He could be "forced" if the experts reject his requests but accept mine (saturn in my 1st and me having more dignity)! Then, that would necessarily mean for opponent more money to be lost...so a settlement would be the best last option...

Venus is squaring Me, Mars: they are the ones making an offer.

It seems I will accept that is why I am moving to my 2nd ruler's sign, jupiter angular in the detriment of their 2nd.
moon, their intercepted 2nd, is the money offer (Moon joins saturn and sun in 4' again by trine).

With this possible interpretation, moon in combustion by sun could then mean both:
- No, "supreme court will not rule in your favor for more money"
- But Yes, you could get "more money" from an out of court settlement instead

With this theory, everybody's interpretations are right: winning but not winning through the supreme court, money returning etc..
According to you, possible or not?

notes:
uranus sq pluto: when I received the check of first payment
jupiter sq pluto: when I cashed in the check (i was abroad for several months)
neptune sq pluto: they "took" away some money from what the judge gave me, I claimed it, they sent me an additionnal payment

next, mercury, their money:
- sq uranus (received by mars by dom and sun by exaltation/trip and venus by detriment) in 20', 4 months: the settlement offer?
- oppose neptune (conjunct IC, received by detriment and fall by their money) in 7 unit: the final deal payment closing this case?

Mars/venus -evasion

Update when u hear smthing

Last edited:

chappygirl

I checked my lunar and solar return for the coming months, using the possible timing of the chart.

solar return 2016:
sun, mercury in 7th of contract
uranus in 8th
moon in 2nd
2nd in radix 1st: money negotiated?

lunar returns:
october (3 units): venus in 9th, could be my part of the case being accepted by the "expert team"?
november (4): sun and mercury in 3rd, uranus in 8th, jupiter in 2nd. could be the settlement discussion and offer?
January '17 (5/6 units): sun and mercury and pluto in 9th: signing the settlement?
February '17 (7 units): sun, moon, mercury, (neptune :( ) in 2nd, venus in 3rd: i cash the money.

Last edited:

tikana

When a planet changes signs b4 faster gets to it.. its evasion
I dont care about ur LR.. u have horary thats all u need

chappygirl

Rechecking the appeal chart, maybe it shows what could happen http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=52350&d=1424890375

I noted at that time that:
Sun will enter the strongest cadent house, the 9th house of law where it will be very strong: exalted + the triplicity ruler
Moon will enter its domicile, Cancer, + which is Jupiter's exaltation + and Saturn's detriment +.
Venus: the next sign will be in domicile + where moon is exalted + .
All 3 significators are exactly 24/25 degrees separating them from their house of exaltation or rulership. 24/25 units would be, from the date of the appeal chart, feb/march 2017.

Also, all significators were 1 degrees apart showing that the base unit could be long, as in years.

After the appeal's decision (moon sextile venus/outcome), there were plenty of other aspects going on after. That could have meant: it will not be over after appeal as shown by Moon and Mercury. They were 5 degrees apart, as 5 years, the possible total duration of the case to reach a definitive outcome if it terminates in feb/march 2017.

In addition to when, the chart may point to how it could terminate:

- Mercury is in opponent's house. Mercury is their turned 9th of settlement
- Jupiter in my 1st and ruling my 9th of settlement, retrograde maybe meaning there will be a next episode after the appeal
Again, the distance between Mercury and Jupiter is 5 units showing it could take a settlement to end a 5 year legal story.

- Mercury trines uranus (4 years after the start of the case): that is this year when opponent took the case to supreme court

- Then Venus (outcome) and Saturn (opponent) activate angular Uranus/10th of court, 9 units later so maybe something unexpected like the rejection of opponent' requests in oct/nov 2016?

- Moon square Sun 1 unit 1/2 after my appeal chart also points to oct/nov 2016.

- finally, Mercury opposes jupiter/settlement 5 units after the case started, pointing again to feb/mar 2017 for a possible termination of the case bysettlement.

I will definitely keep looking as things proceed with this case..

:)

Last edited:

chappygirl

When a planet changes signs b4 faster gets to it.. its evasion

I know you are right. I am actually asking if Lilly meant if the aspect needed to be perfected or if the aspect needs to exist at the time of the chart?

Last edited:

Dirius

Chappy, take note that everything I mentioned in my first posts, was under the assumption that the chart was a standard "trial" contest chart, like the one before, as in a regular case of the judge deciding in favour of one or the other parties based on the law, evidence and arguments they present.

This may not be the case, because now you've explained that this isn't a trial per se, but merely a revision of the previous ruling by a higher court, and whether there was a miss-aplication of the law.

Given that this case concerns mostly the supreme court proceding of either backing or anulling the previous judgement, my entire post may not be accurate because I was treating the chart in a different way, and its best not to take what I said before into consideration. I didn't edit my previous posts because I believe its a good example on how to discuss trial charts, but again, the delineation may have been completly off because the analysis required might be different.

To be honest I've been re-reading your post quite a few times now, concerned with how this chart should be treated. Perhaps it is a simple "does goverment's decision affect me?" pointing out to a 9th house question about law/goverment.

The key diference lies in the fact that the contest chart is about who wins the judge's favour, while the latter is about the judge choosing to follow a proceeding.

PS: even if you still happen to "win" (get to keep/get more money), my delineation might still not be accurate.

:sideways::innocent:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
this is a good study of horary - in how one forms a question. the lack of specificity in horary is what brings bad readings, but the moon tells us where the question originates, always.

in querant's askings - she pinpointed 'will i get more money' - however, as dirius says - she is asking - 'will they go back and find anything different?'

all in all - it can be answered in the horary - and it seems that everyone is saying querant will not get more money nor will she have to lose any.

if they find she is 'due' or 'not due' more money - the outcome won't change from where it is now.

tikana

Chappy, take note that everything I mentioned in my first posts, was under the assumption that the chart was a standard "trial" contest chart, like the one before, as in a regular case of the judge deciding in favour of one or the other parties based on the law, evidence and arguments they present.

This may not be the case, because now you've explained that this isn't a trial per se, but merely a revision of the previous ruling by a higher court, and whether there was a miss-aplication of the law.

Given that this case concerns mostly the supreme court proceding of either backing or anulling the previous judgement, my entire post may not be accurate because I was treating the chart in a different way, and its best not to take what I said before into consideration. I didn't edit my previous posts because I believe its a good example on how to discuss trial charts, but again, the delineation may have been completly off because the analysis required might be different.

To be honest I've been re-reading your post quite a few times now, concerned with how this chart should be treated. Perhaps it is a simple "does goverment's decision affect me?" pointing out to a 9th house question about law/goverment.

The key diference lies in the fact that the contest chart is about who wins the judge's favour, while the latter is about the judge choosing to follow a proceeding.

PS: even if you still happen to "win" (get to keep/get more money), my delineation might still not be accurate.

:sideways::innocent:

Dirius

it drives me bonkers when ppl do not ask what they actually are asking

she is asking if she will have to give money back..

it is simple

T

tikana

I know you are right. I am actually asking if Lilly meant if the aspect needed to be perfected or if the aspect needs to exist at the time of the chart?

slower planet has to be in the same sign as the aspect perfects regardless if faster planet will change a sign or not.

tikana

this is a good study of horary - in how one forms a question. the lack of specificity in horary is what brings bad readings, but the moon tells us where the question originates, always.

in querant's askings - she pinpointed 'will i get more money' - however, as dirius says - she is asking - 'will they go back and find anything different?'

all in all - it can be answered in the horary - and it seems that everyone is saying querant will not get more money nor will she have to lose any.

if they find she is 'due' or 'not due' more money - the outcome won't change from where it is now.

actually i am saying that she will have to give the money back through a judgement

chappygirl

My question was:

if the supreme court would, this time, rule in my favor for these 3 requests.. and if he does, that would mean more money for me.

Because if I get more, it means I necessarily won extra (I keep appeal money + I get more from supreme court)
The reason why I chose, and maybe shouldnt have, that question is because if I win more, it would necessarily mean that the previous decisions are confirmed (so 2 questions answered in 1).

Kitchy

Banned
I see moon conjunct sun in leo - sun ruled - her lawyer both trined to Saturn. combust or not in approach and passing - saturn rules the deal and will rule mars soon and saturn is querant co-ruler. sun moon opposition and saturn in favor of querant. as good as a 4th house moon in my opinion.

That's what I see.

chappygirl

I see moon conjunct sun in leo - sun ruled - her lawyer both trined to Saturn. combust or not in approach and passing - saturn rules the deal and will rule mars soon and saturn is querant co-ruler. sun moon opposition and saturn in favor of querant. as good as a 4th house moon in my opinion.

So a settlement in my favor?

Last edited:

tikana

My question was:

Because if I get more, it means I necessarily won extra (I keep appeal money + I get more from supreme court)

again for the second time.. the court will NOT side with you.

You will not get extra money but will have to give back ...

Kitchy

Banned
i give up. in metaphor and p.m's.

have you not read anything that has been written here or are we not explaining it in terms of how you understand it.

No. Consider yourself lucky. Let it go and be glad.

Otherwise you will pay.

chappygirl

again for the second time.. the court will NOT side with you.

I think my english is confusing you. :)

what you quoted is what I thought at the time of the question

My question was:

if the supreme court would, this time, rule in my favor for these 3 requests.. and if he does, that would mean more money for me.

Not what I think now.

I understand the supreme court will not give me more.
and that I may have to give money back.

Last edited:

chappygirl

I am earnestly thankful for the time and comments all of you have taken for this thread.

But yes, it can happen that some words or comments may not necessarily be obvious for me to understand, the main reason may be that one single word of english that I am unfamiliar with or used in an unfamiliar context will make me doubt the whole sentence.
So I may ask questions in order to have it reformulate or confirmed. Not to annoy you.

Also, I dont have astrological proficiency.
When I make interpretations, i explain on what assumptions so I can be corrected by experts with a "yes this point could be possible but not this point for x reasons". Again, not to annoy you.

I am not here to make you have a bad day, or bad reading, or force you to tell me whatever I want to hear. I am writing solely for the purpose of understanding, for no other reasons.

And yes, sometimes I am stupid and I need some assistance in understanding a point that may sound obvious to some. So bear with me, please.

But the bottom line is that I very much appreciate each one of your feedbacks. So thank you.

Last edited: