How To Know Each Rising Sign Likes You

dioskouris

Account Closed
As a Scorp rising native I can confirm the calculating approach. If I'm out at a party and I see someone that catches my eye I will silently observe from the other side of the room. Sometimes our eyes catch and then we get those intense gazes, but it depends on the girl. Then I approach directly whenever I sense is the right moment (lots of things go into it, hence I watch the room, her, atmosphere). Sometimes this means however that someone else, possibly who is an Aries rising or Leo gets to her first and I might lose out, or I might not because I still do find a way to make an approach, and allow her to review her 'options' lol.

I read about how a crocodile hunts by staying submerged, watching, and slowly moving, very focused... feel like it's somewhat the same way.

Apologies to any women who may be insulted by the term "hunt"... I don't "hunt" women as "prey", but it's the best analogy I could think of now.

Also perhaps anjelik can confirm but I've been told by those that I've been attracted to that my eyes "cut/burn right through" them, as if I am reading their soul and dark secrets. Some don't like it (I dated a Cancer once who ironically used an analogy that I was cutting through her protective shell and she didn't like it), but some find it sexy. Either way, I've had to learn how to tone down on it.

anjelik

As a Scorp rising native I can confirm the calculating approach. If I'm out at a party and I see someone that catches my eye I will silently observe from the other side of the room. Sometimes our eyes catch and then we get those intense gazes, but it depends on the girl. Then I approach directly whenever I sense is the right moment (lots of things go into it, hence I watch the room, her, atmosphere). Sometimes this means however that someone else, possibly who is an Aries rising or Leo gets to her first and I might lose out, or I might not because I still do find a way to make an approach, and allow her to review her 'options' lol.

I read about how a crocodile hunts by staying submerged, watching, and slowly moving, very focused... feel like it's somewhat the same way.

Apologies to any women who may be insulted by the term "hunt"... I don't "hunt" women as "prey", but it's the best analogy I could think of now.

Also perhaps anjelik can confirm but I've been told by those that I've been attracted to that my eyes "cut/burn right through" them, as if I am reading their soul and dark secrets. Some don't like it (I dated a Cancer once who ironically used an analogy that I was cutting through her protective shell and she didn't like it), but some find it sexy. Either way, I've had to learn how to tone down on it.

You know, that is EXACTLY what happened with my ex. He watched a Sagittarius rising get me first and waited while we dated for 8 months and then when we broke up he said, "So now I can take you out?" And then it was full court press. He essentially just waited in the wings like he knew it wouldn't last. I don't know that I would say he had piercing eyes but we did have a really intense connection. Maybe you have some other Pluto aspects or some more Scorpio in your chart?

To go back to what you mentioned earlier in the thread about men flirting with their Mars - I can see that too. The Scorpio rising had a Gemini Mars and he would banter back and forth with me in order to build a rapport (which went well with my Gemini moon). But he did wait patiently to make his final move. Then his Leo Venus came out... and he showered me with affection, gifts, dinners - ya know, the Venus in Leo way.

dioskouris

Account Closed
You know, that is EXACTLY what happened with my ex. He watched a Sagittarius rising get me first and waited while we dated for 8 months and then when we broke up he said, "So now I can take you out?" And then it was full court press. He essentially just waited in the wings like he knew it wouldn't last. I don't know that I would say he had piercing eyes but we did have a really intense connection. Maybe you have some other Pluto aspects or some more Scorpio in your chart?

To go back to what you mentioned earlier in the thread about men flirting with their Mars - I can see that too. The Scorpio rising had a Gemini Mars and he would banter back and forth with me in order to build a rapport (which went well with my Gemini moon). But he did wait patiently to make his final move. Then his Leo Venus came out... and he showered me with affection, gifts, dinners - ya know, the Venus in Leo way.

No more Scorpio in my chart other than Pluto, but it is conjunct my ASC, very tight opposite my venus, which is also opposite my ASC (somewhat wide orb). So that perhaps explains it. I have Mars in Cancer... I can be rather smothering, and my Venus has a loves physical affection. Even if we're standing closely and our arms or shoulders are barely touching means a tremendous amount.

There is something about Scorpio people and Scorpio Rising people that makes them never give up on the object of their desire, affection, even if that person chose someone else, we somehow believe that if we wait long enough, you'll come around. I suppose in a way it can be nice because it gives the partner a sense of consistency and security of faithfulness, but it can be harmful to the native because it can easily become obsessive. I think having sun in Gemini gives me a bit of freedom from being trapped in that hold too tightly.

anjelik

No more Scorpio in my chart other than Pluto, but it is conjunct my ASC, very tight opposite my venus, which is also opposite my ASC (somewhat wide orb). So that perhaps explains it. I have Mars in Cancer... I can be rather smothering, and my Venus has a loves physical affection. Even if we're standing closely and our arms or shoulders are barely touching means a tremendous amount.

There is something about Scorpio people and Scorpio Rising people that makes them never give up on the object of their desire, affection, even if that person chose someone else, we somehow believe that if we wait long enough, you'll come around. I suppose in a way it can be nice because it gives the partner a sense of consistency and security of faithfulness, but it can be harmful to the native because it can easily become obsessive. I think having sun in Gemini gives me a bit of freedom from being trapped in that hold too tightly.

My boyfriend has Mars in Cancer and he isn't smothering. And his trines his Venus, Mercury and Sun (all Pisces)...and Uranus.. so perhaps that is why!

I like a little Scorpio, but sometimes it's just too much. Funny how you mention a Scorpio waiting. I have seen Scorpios "wait," aka OBSESS over someone for YEARS. It's like they cannot LET IT GO that the other person has moved on and is with someone else and just love to torture themselves. I find that to be the most frustrating characteristic and I have a bit of Pluto in my chart. I can't even count the amount of times I've said to some of my friends, "you have to let it go..." (these people have at least a Sun + AC in Scorpio).

M

may28gemini

Since this is about rising signs, we're only going off of generalities. Rising signs are more or less the social mask that we interface with first before we interact on a more personal level. Whatever planets are/is in the person's 1st house will modify behavior but it wouldn't be noticeable when dealing with unfamiliar interactions (strangers).

That being said, I also disagree that Scorpio rising "stalks" their "prey." Perhaps to those who don't understand would think it's stalkery behavior but Scorpio rising operates with more deliberate intentions than most rising signs. I don't care what Mars the person has- I've met a lot of Scorpio rising people and they always approach with intent. I think all Fixed rising signs tend to need to have an intent to approach and need that reason/intent because they seek to maintain control over those they come into contact with.

As for the Libra rising and being into politeness, subtlety and all that, it's still cardinal and will initiate and does not need approval from outside influences (even though it appears we care very much about external appearance, which we do), which is precisely why I strongly disagree with the misunderstood characteristics that Libra is indecisive and need others to make decisions for them. The reason for the "indecision" is not because we're "wishy washy" but because balance is extremely important. We do not like to be the cause of imbalance and if we choose wrong, we know there are consequences, of which, is extremely unpleasant and we are not really into getting punished. So sitting on the fence stems from being obsessed with balance.

Now the main reason for Libra to employ subtle methods is very much like the maxim, "attract more with honey than with vinegar." Libra is rising is a sly social player and the reason why we like smiles and pleasantries is because that makes it worth it for us to extend ourselves to others which shows us external validation that we're not the cause of discord. Perhaps all the other cardinal risings don't mind discord as they all like to be the leader, esp. Aries like shooting from the hip and being very forthcoming/overt, Libra rising prefers to maneuver on a more discreet level. Either way, I think all cardinal rising are motivated by power (to manipulate).

Last edited:

anjelik

Since this is about rising signs, we're only going off of generalities. Rising signs are more or less the social mask that we interface with first before we interact on a more personal level. Whatever planets are/is in the person's 1st house will modify behavior but it wouldn't be noticeable when dealing with unfamiliar interactions (strangers).

That being said, I also disagree that Scorpio rising "stalks" their "prey." Perhaps to those who don't understand would think it's stalkery behavior but Scorpio rising operates with more deliberate intentions than most rising signs. I don't care what Mars the person has- I've met a lot of Scorpio rising people and they always approach with intent. I think all Fixed rising signs tend to need to have an intent to approach and need that reason/intent because they seek to maintain control over those they come into contact with.

As for the Libra rising and being into politeness, subtlety and all that, it's still cardinal and will initiate and does not need approval from outside influences (even though it appears we care very much about external appearance, which we do), which is precisely why I strongly disagree with the misunderstood characteristics that Libra is indecisive and need others to make decisions for them. The reason for the "indecision" is not because we're "wishy washy" but because balance is extremely important. We do not like to be the cause of imbalance and if we choose wrong, we know there are consequences, of which, is extremely unpleasant and we are not really into getting punished. So sitting on the fence stems from being obsessed with balance.

Now the main reason for Libra to employ subtle methods is very much like the maxim, "attract more with honey than with vinegar." Libra is rising is a sly social player and the reason why we like smiles and pleasantries is because that makes it worth it for us to extend ourselves to others which shows us external validation that we're not the cause of discord. Perhaps all the other cardinal risings don't mind discord as they all like to be the leader, esp. Aries like shooting from the hip and being very forthcoming/overt, Libra rising prefers to maneuver on a more discreet level. Either way, I think all cardinal rising are motivated by power (to manipulate).

As someone that has a Capricorn rising I cannot say that my motivation is to manipulate. If there is any aspect of my chart that would make me prone to manipulation I think my Cap rising is least likely the culprit. I find myself to be very direct at times, but in a controlled manner. In terms of the four cardinal signs, I think that Libra and Cancer are more prone to manipulation and Aries and Capricorn just punch you in the face with whatever it is they want to say. Libra will smile and play both sides of the fence and kind of act as the puppet master pulling everyone's strings, Cancer will try to emotionally guilt you into doing things their way, Aries will bully you and Capricorn will firmly lay out the facts that make you look like you are irrational and not in control and therefore incorrect.

My rising sign makes being "fake" very difficult for me, as I don't appreciate exchanging small talk with people I don't particularly care for. And to be frank when someone "too nice," I don't trust them as far as I can pick them up and throw them. But as far as conflict goes, I think that is more of a Mars issue than having to do with your rising. I try avoid conflict like the plague and will manipulate myself out of a bad situation (Libra).

The point about wanting power is interesting though. I can't say that I've ever thought that Libra or Cancer wanted power, but perhaps I've been deceived into thinking they didn't care.

Last edited:

waybread

when you meet people at a big party, and:

Aries invites you to a candle-lit supper, and brings roses and French champaign.
Taurus gets off the couch-- or at least makes room for you.
Gemini stops flirting with your best friend.
Cancer holds on and won't let go of you all evening.
Leo admires you, for a change.
Virgo stops picking on you.
Libra tells Aries to quit bothering you, in no uncertain terms.
Scorpio hopes you will psychoanalyse him/her.
Sagittarius wants to hear what you have to say.
Capricorn asks about your investments.
Aquarius shows you his new I-phone apps.
Pisces stops drinking.

[Yes, these are light-hearted jokes. No hate-mail please, from anyone who takes them seriously.]

M

may28gemini

As someone that has a Capricorn rising I cannot say that my motivation is to manipulate. If there is any aspect of my chart that would make me prone to manipulation I think my Cap rising is least likely the culprit. I find myself to be very direct at times, but in a controlled manner. In terms of the four cardinal signs, I think that Libra and Cancer are more prone to manipulation and Aries and Capricorn just punch you in the face with whatever it is they want to say. Libra will smile and play both sides of the fence and kind of act as the puppet master pulling everyone's strings, Cancer will try to emotionally guilt you into doing things their way, Aries will bully you and Capricorn will firmly lay out the facts that make you look like you are irrational and not in control and therefore incorrect.

My rising sign makes being "fake" very difficult for me, as I don't appreciate exchanging small talk with people I don't particularly care for. And to be frank when someone "too nice," I don't trust them as far as I can pick them up and throw them. But as far as conflict goes, I think that is more of a Mars issue than having to do with your rising. I try avoid conflict like the plague and will manipulate myself out of a bad situation (Libra).

The point about wanting power is interesting though. I can't say that I've ever thought that Libra or Cancer wanted power, but perhaps I've been deceived into thinking they didn't care.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeahhhhh... Libra and Cancer are master social manipulators!! We try being pretty and pleasant on the outside, but on the inside we're like, "What a useless fool. Better move onto the next one." Both Libra and Cancer risings can be quite cynical on the inside and do not reveal that with others until they know and trust that person.

Actually, this makes me think of a recent thing. A close friend who's Cancer rising and I got his boss fired. And we did it very subversive and no one knew (at the time), least of all his boss, that we got that evil b*tch fired (or how we did it) :devil::devil::devil: I'm still laughing about this and it happened like a month ago!!!

I don't think Aries and Cap rising are free from having designs on manipulation... they're just not as smooth players like Libra and Cancer are. Aries and Cap are overt and bossy. They like to be managers and will watch over others openly. Libra and Cancer will keep a distant eye and see where things go. As I said before, Libra operates discreetly, while Aries shoots straight from the hips.

Last edited:

anjelik

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeahhhhh... Libra and Cancer are master social manipulators!! We try being pretty and pleasant on the outside, but on the inside we're like, "What a useless fool. Better move onto the next one." Both Libra and Cancer risings can be quite cynical on the inside and do not reveal that with others until they know and trust that person.

Actually, this makes me think of a recent thing. A close friend who's Cancer rising and I got his boss fired. And we did it very subversive and no one knew (at the time), least of all his boss, that we got that evil b*tch fired (or how we did it) :devil::devil::devil: I'm still laughing about this and it happened like a month ago!!!

I don't think Aries and Cap rising are free from having designs on manipulation... they're just not as smooth players like Libra and Cancer are. Aries and Cap are overt and bossy. They like to be managers and will watch over others openly. Libra and Cancer will keep a distant eye and see where things go. As I said before, Libra operates discreetly, while Aries shoots straight from the hips.

I wouldn't classify myself as bossy at all. I actually hate having to tell people what to do. I feel very Libra a lot of the time in terms of the way I carry myself, but my social mask is definitely Cappy. I've been told I am intimidating to approach at times because I have a cold "b*tch face." Which I guess it just depends on the situation I am in. I only put on my mask when I am unsure of a situation, which is very Saturn like anyway. But not bossy or power hungry at all. I just don't want anyone to control me. I have always felt that Libra doesn't want power per se - just that the power is balanced. I am all about balance and I will take someone down and kick the stool out from beneath them if they need a reality check. You have me thinking about cardinal signs now and I have thought about my bf and I and our little power struggles - we both have direct risings and manipulative mars..hahaha. He tries to emotionally guilt me into getting his way and I tell him "uh yeah you can't do that. It is not all about you and it needs to be fair and even." I never really thought that perhaps we both are trying to manipulate for power! Who wins.. Libra or Cancer?? :)

M

may28gemini

I wouldn't classify myself as bossy at all. I actually hate having to tell people what to do. I feel very Libra a lot of the time in terms of the way I carry myself, but my social mask is definitely Cappy. I've been told I am intimidating to approach at times because I have a cold "b*tch face." Which I guess it just depends on the situation I am in. I only put on my mask when I am unsure of a situation, which is very Saturn like anyway. But not bossy or power hungry at all. I just don't want anyone to control me. I have always felt that Libra doesn't want power per se - just that the power is balanced. I am all about balance and I will take someone down and kick the stool out from beneath them if they need a reality check. You have me thinking about cardinal signs now and I have thought about my bf and I and our little power struggles - we both have direct risings and manipulative mars..hahaha. He tries to emotionally guilt me into getting his way and I tell him "uh yeah you can't do that. It is not all about you and it needs to be fair and even." I never really thought that perhaps we both are trying to manipulate for power! Who wins.. Libra or Cancer?? :)

Ok, to be fair, I have Libra stellium clustering my Libra AC- Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and that stuff aspects (trines) my Algol Taurus Mars (which is NOT manipulative but dangerous when crossed). I'm not a manipulative person, nor am I power driven/hungry but if someone tries to f*ck with me or people I care about (friends and family), I will purposely jam others up and I be very subversively malicious. I suspect that having Saturn and Pluto really gives me a "ride or die" mentality because I don't let anyone in, but once I let someone in, it's for life (until they f*ck up with me and then I'd ditch them). I suspect that those of the Libra Pluto generation who have Libra rising probably will carry this mentality- "you're with me or against me and if you're against me, prepare to get jammed up without notice." I consider it "re-evaluating" power ahahahaha!

As for me getting my Cancer rising friend's boss fired... that actually was actually mostly orchestrated by me exposing the info. that he provided me (to avoid blaming him). I was the one that suggested doing what we did. I never worked at his job... I never even set foot in the place. I don't even live in the same section of the state that he does. But the fact that some evil boss was firing people all willy nilly and trying to get my friend fired, I was enflamed and I said, "let's get that b*tch." My friend has Scorpio Mars and contrary to popular belief, he's not evil nor subversive. I'm more evil than him by far but he likes and understands my brand of "justice" because he too, has a Libra stellium (Moon, Mercury, Pluto) hahahahahaha!!

Last edited:

anjelik

Ok, to be fair, I have Libra stellium clustering my Libra AC- Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and that stuff aspects (trines) my Algol Taurus Mars (which is NOT manipulative but dangerous when crossed). I'm not a manipulative person, nor am I power driven/hungry but if someone tries to f*ck with me or people I care about (friends and family), I will purposely jam others up and I be very subversively malicious. I suspect that having Saturn and Pluto really gives me a "ride or die" mentality because I don't let anyone in, but once I let someone in, it's for life (until they f*ck up with me and then I'd ditch them). I suspect that those of the Libra Pluto generation who have Libra rising probably will carry this mentality- "you're with me or against me and if you're against me, prepare to get jammed up without notice." I consider it "re-evaluating" power ahahahaha!

As for me getting my Cancer rising friend's boss fired... that actually was actually mostly orchestrated by me exposing the info. that he provided me (to avoid blaming him). I was the one that suggested doing what we did. I never worked at his job... I never even set foot in the place. I don't even live in the same section of the state that he does. But the fact that some evil boss was firing people all willy nilly and trying to get my friend fired, I was enflamed and I said, "let's get that b*tch." My friend has Scorpio Mars and contrary to popular belief, he's not evil nor subversive. I'm more evil than him by far but he likes and understands my brand of "justice" because he too, has a Libra stellium (Moon, Mercury, Pluto) hahahahahaha!!

I can support exposing someone's awful behavior. There is really nothing I hate more than that kind of stuff. That is why working in large corporations is difficult for me - there is so much bureaucracy and bs that happens. It really aggravates me! I also have a Libra stellium (Mars, Saturn and Pluto) in my 8th and 9th house... soooo yeah I get where you are coming from ;) I agree about Scorpio Mars - my mom, sister and good friend have that placement and they are not calculating when it comes to war.

M

may28gemini

No, what I did had nothing to expose anyone. As a matter of principle and practice, I don't believe in exposing anything, least of all exposing anyone's personality/behaviors. I don't care if people have good or bad behavior. I prefer those who have good behavior because they're pleasant to be around with for social reasons but like I said before, Libra rising people are not managerial types... we like watching things on the sidelines and see what others do. We don't actively do anything to cause things to happen, but what ended up happening was both me and my friend allowed her to mess up on her own time and I slipped some info to HR that consequently got her fired. I think I also destroyed some of my friend's coworkers relationships too... for which makes me laugh.

No, I don't do things frivolously or maliciously, but rather, if I find something to be uneven, I "correct" it, and often times, correction happens in the form of reset. Exposing anyone or anything does nothing.

What you just said sounds very Libra Mars like, which makes sense as I suspected that you were born anywhere from Jan to end of July 82 weren't you? That's all the people would have the Libra Mars, Saturn, Pluto stellium.

anjelik

No, what I did had nothing to expose anyone. As a matter of principle and practice, I don't believe in exposing anything, least of all exposing anyone's personality/behaviors. I don't care if people have good or bad behavior. I prefer those who have good behavior because they're pleasant to be around with for social reasons but like I said before, Libra rising people are not managerial types... we like watching things on the sidelines and see what others do. We don't actively do anything to cause things to happen, but what ended up happening was both me and my friend allowed her to mess up on her own time and I slipped some info to HR that consequently got her fired. I think I also destroyed some of my friend's coworkers relationships too... for which makes me laugh.

No, I don't do things frivolously or maliciously, but rather, if I find something to be uneven, I "correct" it, and often times, correction happens in the form of reset. Exposing anyone or anything does nothing.

What you just said sounds very Libra Mars like, which makes sense as I suspected that you were born anywhere from Jan to end of July 82 weren't you? That's all the people would have the Libra Mars, Saturn, Pluto stellium.

Yup, born in March of 82. I am very Libra Mars-like. Even when it comes to my sexuality.. it's all about give and take. I am very giving, but if I feel that I am giving more than the other person, they will be made aware. I just value balance and equality in general. I know it sounds very idealistic, which poses a problem for me at times.

What I meant by exposing things was that I tend to take a similar approach. If I feel like someone is not being fair then I think corrective action needs to be taken. But like we have discussed, I think the Libra way is very stealth as opposed to the more Aries or Capricorn sort of way. I think it's the keep your friends close and enemies closer sort of mentality. If I know someone has power over me, I will do many tiny small moves to slowly knock them down a few pegs to reality and also make others see how their actions are selfish or that they're on a power trip or whatever the issue is. But this is more of a work related approach for me, because in my personal life if I think you're an a-hole I just cut you out of my life. No point in keeping toxic people around.

M

may28gemini

Yup, born in March of 82. I am very Libra Mars-like. Even when it comes to my sexuality.. it's all about give and take. I am very giving, but if I feel that I am giving more than the other person, they will be made aware. I just value balance and equality in general. I know it sounds very idealistic, which poses a problem for me at times.

What I meant by exposing things was that I tend to take a similar approach. If I feel like someone is not being fair then I think corrective action needs to be taken. But like we have discussed, I think the Libra way is very stealth as opposed to the more Aries or Capricorn sort of way. I think it's the keep your friends close and enemies closer sort of mentality. If I know someone has power over me, I will do many tiny small moves to slowly knock them down a few pegs to reality and also make others see how their actions are selfish or that they're on a power trip or whatever the issue is. But this is more of a work related approach for me, because in my personal life if I think you're an a-hole I just cut you out of my life. No point in keeping toxic people around.

The taking someone down a peg or two is very Libra Mars. However, Libra rising (without having Libra Mars) would not do things in small increments...but rather, a "surprise, mother*cker!!" kind of blow up. This could very well be amplified when that Libra rising have some sort of explosive Mars like in Fire signs.

Now, I don't know why and it's just an observation, but I have noticed the Libra Mars people (who don't have Libra rising) will be royally upset when they're "disrespected" and do small, passive aggressive stuff against the "offenders." Probably being the opposite of "punch squarely in the jaw!" attitude of Aries Mars has a lot to do with it. Aries Mars will NEVER hold back from confrontation. They're ready for war. Libra Mars is not ready for war, nor does it like war, it tries hard to avoid war, but anger needs to go somewhere and that's usually in the form of small increments. Aries Mars will unleash it all at once which is easier to deal with but passive-aggressive anger is more troublesome. I've also noticed Libra Mars people have difficulty admitting anger or what got under their skin and will flatly deny everything wrong in order to keep up the appearances of "everything's dandy" which will make things even more difficult.

Libra rising (and again, I don't speak for all Libra risings) tends to be cool but if something bothers them, they will say what it is and in very calm manners. That's what makes Libra rising people confusing, I think... the fact that they can openly admit what bothers them, and to strangers even! This is one of the traits that has helped me recognize other Libra rising people- we're not afraid to admit that something's wrong.

As for the Taurus-Scorpio Mars axis, they actually operate on a very similar levels and methods... the only difference is the motivation. Both Mars are quiet and operate in stealth mode. Neither Mars is passive aggressive...but both are very notorious for holding grudges for eternity and both are quite vengeful. Although Libra and Taurus Mars are both Venus-based Mars, Taurus Mars doesn't believe in equality/fairness/balance at all. Principles don't seem to "sway" or have much of a hold over Earth Mars (in general) as it does with Air Mars. And with that, principles don't get in the way of Taurus Mars taking action, whereas, Libra Mars is crippled with principles and debates that hinders them from making definitive decisions and then acting upon those decisions. Taurus Mars have no issues with decisions, and they're usually very firm, resolute decisions and once that's in place, action will follow. The issue with Taurus Mars is that it is slow and will measure if the action is "worth it" but Libra Mars scales tip back and forth in a frenzy. I think the reason behind that is because both Taurus and Scorpio Mars are concerned with concrete profit (for different reasons but united because they have the same goal). Scorpio Mars being into getting the upper hand in power through obtaining money, whereas Taurus wants surplus of materials through obtaining money (that's why they're the money signs of the zodiac). On the whole, Taurus Mars is very relaxed and only repeated offenses really grate them. Scorpio Mars people aren't necessarily relaxed or tense, however, repeat offenders really get under their skin. Taurus Mars get angry at bad actions and let bad people slide (it's very true for me), whereas, Scorpio Mars get angry at bad people (like my friend) but let bad actions slide.

Last edited: