Transgender Question

Temptation

Hello,I was born male...But the truth is that I'm very feminine in so many aspects
like my body,hands,even my voice..I'm trying to find answers about that in my chart..it's not about sex,I like both men and women,but the questions about my identity always are a dead end and i'm getting tired of it.I'm passing my 26 years-old and I think it's time to find answers or at least some clues hidden in my chart about being transgender or not...And here I am. Any help is welcome (sorry for my bad english XD). And thanks in advance!.
My chart:
http://imgur.com/a/We5WzI4

Last edited by a moderator:

Frisiangal

Hi,
Your chart is unreadable on the site provided without accepting its terms.

[the Imgur link should be working now - Moderator]

Having 'feminine' hands, body and voice does not make you transgender, anymore than having transvestite or same sex tendencies. There are plenty of heteros who can vouch for that. You would find many examples to yours in the arts industry.

If you did feel to be transgender you would know it, not have to query it. :smile:

Temptation

Hello Temptation, you have an interesting chart.

How familiar are you with astrology?

You have the mutable cross on the angles. What do you make of your 1st house / 7th house cusps and Nodal axis (North node conjunct Ascendant, South node conjunct Descendant and midpoint of SN/Descendant ruler and Sun)?

You say you are born male but have a lot of feminine characteristics and it sounds as if your question is being driven by the interest of others.

In your chart there are several strong indicators of sensitivity to energy as well as others' opinions (H8 Cancer Moon trine 12H Scorpio Pluto, Moon opposition Neptune and square Venus, Nodes conjunct Asc/Desc, Mercury ruler of H7 conjunct Descendant, along with Sun). Therefore I would be curious to know more about what you think and what you want.

Hello! Thanks for your attention!

Well...you're right,I ALWAYS cared about the opinion of my family and friends and now I'm done with that!. That's why I'm trying my best to know who I am.
A friend told me about the astrology and I have 6 months searching what I can about myself in the chart ( I'm still a noob XD )

-According to my notes I have some aspects that are REALLY accurate:
-Sun square Saturn: -My father never cared about me.I've only see him 3 times in my life...sad but true (I love that song LOL)
-Moon H8 in Cancer...yes I'm very emotive!
Some stuff like that impressed me so I keep searching when i can.
Also 2 months ago that friend told me about some contacts Moon/Neptune-Uranus gives artistics skills and I really love to draw.And my Venus square Uranus appear in many gay-bi or even trans people... that would be a relief some years ago!..Back when I felt guilt and fear in the moment i realized that I was attracted to both genders.
Still, I have faith that everything has an explanation and maybe my chart is full of them...again thanks for your attention and tips! ;)

Temptation

Hi,
Your chart is unreadable on the site provided without accepting its terms.

Having 'feminine' hands, body and voice does not make you transgender, anymore than having transvestite or same sex tendencies. There are plenty of heteros who can vouch for that. You would find many examples to yours in the arts industry.

If you did feel to be transgender you would know it, not have to query it. :smile:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNHso15VULQdYZaamFwbzXg2Ln8wPCiFkvOG-n6

[this link does not work - Moderator]

Umm,try this one I have no idea about hosting services XD.I didn't knew about posting stuff with links,I guess it's my first time using a forum,and also my english is terrible haha.
I know what you mean...I lived many things that never was my choice,but now I wanna do the right things.
I'm trying to be more confident,know some talents or limitations that could be in the chart..things like that.Also I'm learning the basics,like houses,ascendant..Venus and Mars aspects about sexual themes,and any useful indicator...but my posting skills are a trouble right?? LOL.
-Thanks for your attention. :)

Frisiangal

[the Imgur link should be working now - Moderator]
Thank you for checking.:smile:
It wasn't that I couldn't get the chart, but viewing it was immediately blocked by the cookie policy. I never agree to such terms, as it appears 'to open' one's computer to unwelcome influences.
I don't know if it is pure coincidence but our server informed us only yesterday that our computer had been hacked. We've had to change a lot of personal info.

Frisiangal

Hi again Temptation,
I took your birth details to make a chart, making it easier to read and to offer answers to your query.

the truth is that I'm very feminine in so many aspects
like my body,hands,even my voice

The first thing noticeable is that you mention the very traits that are so recogniseable in a Sun-Mercury sign - Gemini.
If you delve further into astrology you may read that Mercury/Gemini have rulership over the hands, respiratory system, and vocal chords . You may express yourself through your hands. Sit on them and you become speechless.:biggrin:
Mercury is also ruler of Virgo, THE sign that worries about the (im)perfection of the physical body.
Mercury makes no harsh aspects in Gemini. In its own sign it will forever question every aspect of the 7th and 10th house areas of life. Its conjunction with the SN-NN axis could imply a quest to seek meaning (Sagittarius) to life. At only 26 years of age, there are many years available to find the answers.

With Sun trine Jupiter in Libra, meaning you might tend to listen to others' opinions rather than form your own, I would agree with Passiflora that it sounds as if your question is being driven by the interest of others. .
Gemini must learn to trust in, and know itself.

Natal Moon is in its natural 'feminine' sign Cancer, where it trines natal Pluto, also in its own natural 'feminine' sign. Yet the Pluto in Scorpio generation influence is seldom referred to as a matter of gender rather than the sometimes obsessional pull of one's sexuality. All previous taboos were annihilated, allowing freedom of sexual expression to come out of the closet. A further titbit of interest is that both planets are in the decanate ruled by the other. The 8th and 12th house are Water houses, which deal with (repressed?) 'flow of feeling'.

Like you, my husband and father of his children has mutable angles, a mutable Sun-Saturn and a cardinal Moon Cancer-Neptune conflicts in his chart. Parental issues have never produced a reason …. or excuse …. to question his gender. More a question of not being able to grasp why sexual/gender expression has become such a point nowadays.

In the 'masculine' signs Venus forms good as well as harsh aspects. Affection can lie in both directions. Mars in Leo forms only good aspects. In such a strong sign AND in the 8th house its masculinity would not be questionable.

A reason you may be particularly concerned during this period of life is that Moon, in its progression around the chart, had recently returned to its natal sign. Vulnerability of feelings are inclined to take over.
Your progressed Sun is now approaching the final 29th degree of Gemini, said to be 'the examination degree' of any sign. The Moon conjoined Sun in their individual progressions approx. 2 months ago. This unique conjunction is known as 'the progressed New Moon' and is said to bring about an entirely new concept of one's life.
At the same time, Mercury's progression through the Pisces decanate of Cancer (power of imagination!) is trining natal Pluto, whilst Venus's progression through Taurus squares natal Mars.
Effects of a love interest ?
Could this combination coincide with the period when identity (as per pseudonym??) rather than gender has become the all-important question for a Sun in Gemini?

:smile:

Last edited:

Temptation

Hi again Temptation,
I took your birth details to make a chart, making it easier to read and to offer answers to your query.

The first thing noticeable is that you mention the very traits that are so recogniseable in a Sun-Mercury sign - Gemini.
If you delve further into astrology you may read that Mercury/Gemini have rulership over the hands, respiratory system, and vocal chords . You may express yourself through your hands. Sit on them and you become speechless.:biggrin:
Mercury is also ruler of Virgo, THE sign that worries about the (im)perfection of the physical body.
Mercury makes no harsh aspects in Gemini. In its own sign it will forever question every aspect of the 7th and 10th house areas of life. Its conjunction with the SN-NN axis could imply a quest to seek meaning (Sagittarius) to life. At only 26 years of age, there are many years available to find the answers.

With Sun trine Jupiter in Libra, meaning you might tend to listen to others' opinions rather than form your own, I would agree with Passiflora that it sounds as if your question is being driven by the interest of others. .
Gemini must learn to trust in, and know itself.

Natal Moon is in its natural 'feminine' sign Cancer, where it trines natal Pluto, also in its own natural 'feminine' sign. Yet the Pluto in Scorpio generation influence is seldom referred to as a matter of gender rather than the sometimes obsessional pull of one's sexuality. All previous taboos were annihilated, allowing freedom of sexual expression to come out of the closet. A further titbit of interest is that both planets are in the decanate ruled by the other. The 8th and 12th house are Water houses, which deal with (repressed?) 'flow of feeling'.

Like you, my husband and father of his children has mutable angles, a mutable Sun-Saturn and a cardinal Moon Cancer-Neptune conflicts in his chart. Parental issues have never produced a reason …. or excuse …. to question his gender. More a question of not being able to grasp why sexual/gender expression has become such a point nowadays.

In the 'masculine' signs Venus forms good as well as harsh aspects. Affection can lie in both directions. Mars in Leo forms only good aspects. In such a strong sign AND in the 8th house its masculinity would not be questionable.

A reason you may be particularly concerned during this period of life is that Moon, in its progression around the chart, had recently returned to its natal sign. Vulnerability of feelings are inclined to take over.
Your progressed Sun is now approaching the final 29th degree of Gemini, said to be 'the examination degree' of any sign. The Moon conjoined Sun in their individual progressions approx. 2 months ago. This unique conjunction is known as 'the progressed New Moon' and is said to bring about an entirely new concept of one's life.
At the same time, Mercury's progression through the Pisces decanate of Cancer (power of imagination!) is trining natal Pluto, whilst Venus's progression through Taurus squares natal Mars.
Effects of a love interest ?
Could this combination coincide with the period when identity (as per pseudonym??) rather than gender has become the all-important question for a Sun in Gemini?

:smile:

Wow...impressive! it's just like you said.. "repressed feelings" is what led me to look for a "meaning" in first place.And as far as I know the H7 is about relationships (which has always seemed interesting...and somewhat difficult to me) and the curious mercury is right there, wow! And about the H8 it's seems is deeper than I thought...
Definitely the astrology will be a step on the right direction for a brand new meaning in my life...lot of work to do!
-Thank you so much for your help :D