Who shot biggie smalls? (notorious big)

Govind

He's the greatest rapper of all time and he was shot down in 1997. Who killed him? Many people suspect the LAPD had something to do with it or it could have been a fan of his rival (2pac) who was killed a few months prior to that.

I have no idea how to interpret this chart when death is concerned.

By the way he's my favourite rapper of all time.

Attachments

• big222astro_w2gw_01_govind_hp.8730.25311.gif
    big222astro_w2gw_01_govind_hp.8730.25311.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 54

AquariusPixie

i wish i can answer this astrologically, but im such a beginner at this maybe someone would come along and try to do it. I would love to know who killed him as well.

Ok, ruler of the chart is Mercury, who is conjunct Sun and Venus at the mid-heaven. This is meant to be a very public killing.

The 7th house of the perp is in Pisces, ruled by Jupiter, and he is found in the 5th house opposite the moon in Cancer, in the 11th house of friends. This could indicate a female was behind this plot, or some kind of benefactor.

We see in the 6th house of work Neptune conjunct Chiron and the true Node, and they are opposite Mars in the 12th house of hidden enemies and self undoing at the very violent 15th degree of Leo, and Saturn on the cusp of the Ascendant at 3 Virgo.

This shows us that his death had something to do with his job (6th) and music, drugs, sex or fun (5th). It lead to his murder.

Now, as to who dunnit, I would need to have the details of any known suspects. I admit I don't know much about this case, except that he was a rapper who was gunned down (Mars) in public (Sun at MC).

Hope this helps.

AquariusPixie

Ok, ruler of the chart is Mercury, who is conjunct Sun and Venus at the mid-heaven. This is meant to be a very public killing.

The 7th house of the perp is in Pisces, ruled by Jupiter, and he is found in the 5th house opposite the moon in Cancer, in the 11th house of friends. This could indicate a female was behind this plot, or some kind of benefactor.

We see in the 6th house of work Neptune conjunct Chiron and the true Node, and they are opposite Mars in the 12th house of hidden enemies and self undoing at the very violent 15th degree of Leo, and Saturn on the cusp of the Ascendant at 3 Virgo.

This shows us that his death had something to do with his job (6th) and music, drugs, sex or fun (5th). It lead to his murder.

Now, as to who dunnit, I would need to have the details of any known suspects. I admit I don't know much about this case, except that he was a rapper who was gunned down (Mars) in public (Sun at MC).

Hope this helps.

It was defiantly a murder for hire killing,
It been highly speculated Suge Knight was behind, he didnt do the actually killing himself. In the book Murder Rap it has been said the he had his baby mother hire someone to do it.

according to Astrotheme.com this is his information
Born:April 19, 1965, 12:00 PM (unknown) in:Compton (CA) (United States)

Attachments

• carte.domification.php.png
    carte.domification.php.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 27

RisingSag

Hope this helps.

I've never done this sort of horary reading myself, but I do want to add that the chart's significator is separating from a conjunction to the sun, meaning it's still combust, still very weak. Venus is making an applying conjunction to the sun, meaning it to is combust and weakend.

I'd also like to add that some types of horary charts interpet only the original 7 planets that were used in old school astrology. The sun through saturn. So I don't know what kind of weight I'd put on neptune or chiron. Just saying

dr. farr

Of course we can't obtain a name the horary-however, we can sometimes get an idea if the killer(s) were known or unknown to the victim:
-7th house = open enemies, killer known to the victim
-12th house = hidden enemies, killer unknown to the victim
Here, we find the ascendant significator Mercury (the victim significator), Jupiter as lord of the 7th house (Pisces), Sun as lord of the 12th house
-victim (Mercury) flows away from Jupiter which also retrogrades away from Mercury
-victim (Mercury) is conjunct (ie combust) the Sun
That is strong testimony that the 12th house may be the answer; further note that Mars is posited in Leo (12th whole sign house)
For me, these testimonies suggest that the victim was killed by hidden enemies, and that the killer(s) were unknown to him; also that the killer(s) was likely a man (Sun, plus Leo polarity + Mars in Leo)...

The Ram

Interesting question, Govind!

Biggie is one of my favorite rappers as well. Ready to Die was such a fantastic debut album and the name was so fitting in the end.

I don't have enough experience with horary to really give any better an answer than those who have already posted. But my opinion has always been that it was one of Pacs ppl who killed Biggie. I think after Pac was killed the perception was that Biggie and his ppl were behind it. Though personally I do not think Biggie was behind Pacs death.

rafaella

I just saw this, thought I'll give it a go. I hardly do any 'whodunnit' type horaries, so not sure of this...Also I don't listen to rap, so don't know much about this guy at all.

If I take Biggie to be Mercury, 1st ruler. He is right on MC, in gemeni, retrograde and combust. Being in its own domicile and conjunct MC, very descriptive - this man was well known, at the height of his career, with lots of talents. Mercury is exceptionally well dignified both accidentally and essentially. But then we have this combustion and retrograde, things were not so good obviously. Sun is inflicting pressure on Mercury, Sun in Gemeni - several men, young as well, being Gemeni. But Sun and Mercury have power over each other - Mercury actually rules Sun, Sun combusts Mercury. There is some sort of ongoing relationship. Mercury is retrograding back towards Sun, its almost like it was trying to move away from Sun but now turning back to Sun. Perhaps trying to fix things with whoever Sun is. There is also Venus here, a woman involved. So to me it looks like Mercury had some sort of professional relationship with the Sun people, mutually benefiting relationship. But Mercury is slightly weaker, being RX and it getting closer to the Sun. Sun has more power here essentially.

If Mars is the act itself, its in the 12th. Sun rules Mars, and just separating from Mars. So I think whoever Mars is, Mars is the gunman, hired by Sun.

Saturn on ASC makes me think Biggie felt burdened, there is a heavy load here. Some great responsibility on his shoulders. He definitely was feeling some pressure and perhaps knew something was not going well. So I think Biggie was gunned down by someone who is unknown, but hired by Sun, who he knew and felt comfortable with (Sun in Mercury's domicile). Sun is interested in the work of Mercury and most likely something went wrong. This might also have to do with a woman. OR the people who tried to control Biggie was a couple.

Just my take. I'm probably wrong, I will have to do some research and maybe try interpreting again another time.

Just my take.

Govind

I just saw this, thought I'll give it a go. I hardly do any 'whodunnit' type horaries, so not sure of this...Also I don't listen to rap, so don't know much about this guy at all.

If I take Biggie to be Mercury, 1st ruler. He is right on MC, in gemeni, retrograde and combust. Being in its own domicile and conjunct MC, very descriptive - this man was well known, at the height of his career, with lots of talents. Mercury is exceptionally well dignified both accidentally and essentially. But then we have this combustion and retrograde, things were not so good obviously. Sun is inflicting pressure on Mercury, Sun in Gemeni - several men, young as well, being Gemeni. But Sun and Mercury have power over each other - Mercury actually rules Sun, Sun combusts Mercury. There is some sort of ongoing relationship. Mercury is retrograding back towards Sun, its almost like it was trying to move away from Sun but now turning back to Sun. Perhaps trying to fix things with whoever Sun is. There is also Venus here, a woman involved. So to me it looks like Mercury had some sort of professional relationship with the Sun people, mutually benefiting relationship. But Mercury is slightly weaker, being RX and it getting closer to the Sun. Sun has more power here essentially.

If Mars is the act itself, its in the 12th. Sun rules Mars, and just separating from Mars. So I think whoever Mars is, Mars is the gunman, hired by Sun.

Saturn on ASC makes me think Biggie felt burdened, there is a heavy load here. Some great responsibility on his shoulders. He definitely was feeling some pressure and perhaps knew something was not going well. So I think Biggie was gunned down by someone who is unknown, but hired by Sun, who he knew and felt comfortable with (Sun in Mercury's domicile). Sun is interested in the work of Mercury and most likely something went wrong. This might also have to do with a woman. OR the people who tried to control Biggie was a couple.

Just my take. I'm probably wrong, I will have to do some research and maybe try interpreting again another time.

Just my take.

Interesting. I recently read a book on this and from what I could piece together it was Suge Knight (2Pac's right hand man) who ordered the killing of Biggie from jail. Suge told his ex girlfriend to carry on the message to a hired assasin. So maybe she is the woman who is showing up in the horoscope.

Its really amazing how the public killings of two huge rap starts like Biggie and 2Pac who were killed within 6 months of each other in almost the exact exact same way are still unsolved.

RisingSag

I don't buy into the whole east coast vs west coast gangsta rap fued. It's the investors and higher ups in big business that control and shape the music industry, which is a form of propaganda. Why else would a sub culture glamourize gangster life, drugs, prostituition, and racist blacksploitation? Its propaganda, and there must be some economically beneficial purpose for enouraging the poor to idealize this lifestyle. It was some sort of game, and Biggie Smalls and Tupac were just pawns.

Maybe the sun is big business

Last edited:

Petinhse

In this chart mars rules the 8th house of death and mars is in the 12th house of secret enemies and is in the sign of leo. Indicating a male who is in show business and is a secret enemy is the kiiller. Neptune is in the 6th house of work in the sign of friendship aquarius which is also in opposition to the mars in leo in house 12 . Looks like a show business friend who is a male that work (house 6) with him but this person was a deceptive (neptune) friend. Could be someone he knew that was in show business who he thought was a friend but was really his secret enemy. Leo is ruled by the sun which is in the tenth house of public in this chart in the sign of gemini. Maybe the killer is born under the sign of gemini and is a public figure. Venus is conjunct the sun in gemini which indicates a female maybe was involved with the killer or was in on the murder plot with the male killer. The female could also be born under the sign of gemini and is a public figure and gain power(sun) by killing Biggie along with the male killer . Maybe the female helped set him up so the killer would know where he was. Mercury the ruling planet of gemini is also conjunct the sun and venus in the 10 house of public. The killers are publicly known and may have been very outspoken about his death or maybe he exchanged words with the killer or killers which led to his death. Mercury rules communication. Also on the house 7 of public enemies is pisces(karma) ruled by neptune in aquarius in sixth house of work oppose the mars in leo in 12th house of secret enemy. Another indication that he knew his killer and may have been deceived by a friend that was really his enemy. The saturn on the ascendant in the sign of virgo indicates he may have been working very hard at the time of his death or he may have been sick. Virgo is also ruled by mercury in the tenth house and once again indicates something Biggie may have said to the killer may have fueled his murder. Maybe Biggie threatened the killer first. Common themes here are work, friends , public and communication. The sign gemini on the public house 10 indicates more than one killer is involved and one of the killers is a female public figure. Her sign could be gemini and with venus ruling the second house of money in this chart the female could have benefited financial from his death. The male killer involved on the other hand is a cold blooded killer who was a secret enemy that plotted with the female. The male killer may also be young(mercury) and has a connection to show business . Looks like the female was the friend that deceived him.

Last edited:

Seven7

Just my take.

WOW. Great job. Someone he felt comfortable with hired someone to kill him. You mentioned a woman. Well there were only two women known to be close to him, Faith (his wife) and Kim (business partner and mistress).

Seven7

In this chart mars rules the 8th house of death and mars is in the 12th house of secret enemies and is in the sign of leo. Indicating a male who is in show business and is a secret enemy is the kiiller. Neptune is in the 6th house of work in the sign of friendship aquarius which is also in opposition to the mars in leo in house 12 . Looks like a show business friend who is a male that work (house 6) with him but this person was a deceptive (neptune) friend. Could be someone he knew that was in show business who he thought was a friend but was really his secret enemy. Leo is ruled by the sun which is in the tenth house of public in this chart in the sign of gemini. Maybe the killer is born under the sign of gemini and is a public figure. Venus is conjunct the sun in gemini which indicates a female maybe was involved with the killer or was in on the murder plot with the male killer. The female could also be born under the sign of gemini and is a public figure and gain power(sun) by killing Biggie along with the male killer . Maybe the female helped set him up so the killer would know where he was. Mercury the ruling planet of gemini is also conjunct the sun and venus in the 10 house of public. The killers are publicly known and may have been very outspoken about his death or maybe he exchanged words with the killer or killers which led to his death. Mercury rules communication. Also on the house 7 of public enemies is pisces(karma) ruled by neptune in aquarius in sixth house of work oppose the mars in leo in 12th house of secret enemy. Another indication that he knew his killer and may have been deceived by a friend that was really his enemy. The saturn on the ascendant in the sign of virgo indicates he may have been working very hard at the time of his death or he may have been sick. Virgo is also ruled by mercury in the tenth house and once again indicates something Biggie may have said to the killer may have fueled his murder. Maybe Biggie threatened the killer first. Common themes here are work, friends , public and communication. The sign gemini on the public house 10 indicates more than one killer is involved and one of the killers is a female public figure. Her sign could be gemini and with venus ruling the second house of money in this chart the female could have benefited financial from his death. The male killer involved on the other hand is a cold blooded killer who was a secret enemy that plotted with the female. The male killer may also be young(mercury) and has a connection to show business . Looks like the female was the friend that deceived him.

Great Stuff!!!! His wife and a famous singer, Faith Evans, was born June 10, 1973. Faith would benefit because she had children with Biggie.

The other woman, Kim, was born July 11, 1974 or 75.