Pisces

qma

Hello all,

I am new here so thought I could introduce myself with the chart.
Would be interesting to hear what the feedback is.

Happy to answer any questions.

Z7Ou1AybqsTpTvlqIvZi4QNzyR3xZYBe2cA19EmHWbRmqt-XXtGqlVbcHKXvH3EJTXVTxIVEx52glu6I3fWsFgYQpTwOnJQwi3N3I4VP1Pg8qygPWP1Zx6-yB0LR7E1R_dHQvIep-yej956wcb43F8qQdXUt-DrQLKsD9bIOOF582hrNET7Pivu2iA4NtXVoU6fxweeR-8IQPp6O_80Lk7JtC4vx_gr551hOMT4FE3CQHqwTEExBhBaNQ-hpuiDVub4NdKEH5PrA9OoKjm3OOVdWNgmE2j6ovaPXG07uq8tNvxLHR6Zp9Rzv8WyHQGrz74QZ4i8ROU1IcjoQxFpqj_yE18U8gvhF5al_NsWy-iT1iFX91h1N5diMBCQJDzjl84iJ8iKRF0KtZHhmSdf4ock83VH-w5t6rRTtUa8tuLWjBSA_RvTpg1dLQ2Z_UDlAhv51KNH-5N4fF-aRyM7FkCY1jZEWFF_RHikAAywKJS0_iYDC4JpJVr9URxmcuauHDetFD-JCvIFeyWPy3Lv8JBnn6mHAeht-PNCvJC-T8sM3MYwMOcpNqH0CiSNMK1aHCJzkqdE6pHN6VIOz77wV2q_RlSuIG_VU0lJ5LTjnBgMVioeaKWHEd5VQUP6C23V1zXHTVEAizXrmXvTAUbc8KOs4=w784-h884-no

qma

Bumping this with some questions as well.

How do you think I best utilize my patterns?
From what I understand, there is a Thor's Hammer (Moon-Venus-Mars/Saturn)
and Talent Triangle (Sun/Neptune/Pluto) in there. Apex Moon and Neptune.

Also, it's safe to say that I am currently focusing on harnessing my Cap-Mode.
How do you think I best could utilize Saturn in Capricorn from the perspective of my chart?

I have my natal ephemeris for all Asteroids/Dwarfs/TNO's etc. as well if someone want to see this.
E.g. Psyche is sitting right on my Ascendant and Chiron.

Last edited:

waybread

It's hard to say much without being able to read the degrees off the chart or in a table of planet degrees + aspects (aspectarian.)

A Thors Hammer means that one planet forms sesqui-squares of 135 degrees to two other planets that are joined by a square.

http://aliceportman.com/thors-hammer/

It looks like you have a talent triangle, with Pluto trine sun and both planets sextile Neptune.

The Thor's Hammer is a pretty volatile aspect, requiring a lot of self-discipline to avoid acting out.

qma

It's hard to say much without being able to read the degrees off the chart or in a table of planet degrees + aspects (aspectarian.)

A Thors Hammer means that one planet forms sesqui-squares of 135 degrees to two other planets that are joined by a square.

http://aliceportman.com/thors-hammer/

It looks like you have a talent triangle, with Pluto trine sun and both planets sextile Neptune.

The Thor's Hammer is a pretty volatile aspect, requiring a lot of self-discipline to avoid acting out.

Hopefully the enclosed images are not too small to read - let me know if they are and I will adjust them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 23.54.25.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 23.54.25.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 23.58.26.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 23.58.26.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11

qma

This one might be the easiest one..
I am noticing house 6+12 are huge plus relatively empty.

What would be the best sources to decode this from the esoteric perspective?
I generally like synthesizing things so I do not "prefer" e.g. Bailey/DK rather I want to go through as many key-views as possible.

astro_w2gw_johan_eriksson.3233.25056.png

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_johan_eriksson.3233.25056.png
    astro_w2gw_johan_eriksson.3233.25056.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

You'll probably have the best results if you focus on your Pisces Sun at 2 degrees ("the best of the best") in the 11th of friends, organizations and hopes and dreams. Photography especially would suit you. You may meet or have met a significant other (foreigner/teacher) through friendships or near water.

Any time you tap into your Pisces Sun (i.e. work with friends, follow a big dream) you will have more advantages. With Chiron near your Ascendant, to avoid "wounds", I would turn the energy positive in a "healing" way - perhaps talking/Gemini or educating people about healing methods. Working in real estate or with organizations that support the elderly or investigate something would also work for you.

BTW: The way your chart was "hidden" to others on this forum, except you, is reflected in your chart (communicating/Mercury to groups/11th in a way that is not clear/Pisces). You may also see this when you take photos - they may be very creative, or out of focus or you take them "behind the scenes." With 2 degrees Pisces, however, I'll bet you would soar to great heights/11th with photography. Neptune, also representing photography, is in Capricorn ruled by Saturn so you could take photos of real estate/woods/the north/snow/ the disadvantaged or older people and get a good result. As long as you don't get lost in the woods :)