STDS And Astrology

Choe

ya I know :( also my 6th is ruled by Virgo.
my skin is extremely sensitive and I'm just very sensitive in general bleh. I used to have a pretty bad immune system too but it's gotten better once I knew I had to eat better/healthier.
Also I wash my hands constantly (I use lotion afterwards so they don't get dry) and try an be as clean as possible. I have roommates atm so it's really tough to stay "pristine" around the house but I do my best. When I lived on my own my place was always spotless. I have very much embraced my virgoan ways when it comes to cleaning lol.

There is nothing to be sad about it,I find it actually a good thing to have fragile organism. That makes you to worry about yourself and take care. The ones who don't have that weak tolerance of bad food,usually continue eating heavy food,suffer later and that's worse.

Last edited:

nemesis

You go girl.. There is nothing to be sad about it,I find it actually a good thing to have fragile organism. That makes you to worry about yourself and take care. The ones who don't have that weak tolerance of bad food,usually continue eating heavy food,suffer later and that's worse.

thank you :) and that is very true.
ever since I started taking better care of myself I've noticed I get sick a lot less and my hair/nails have never been stronger lol.
not to mention my stomach doesn't bother me as nearly as much as it did before.

my virgo influences also help with routine so I always eat what I'm suppose to and take care of my skin everyday etc.

I have saturn in virgo conj my merc and sun. (nn is virgo too)

I'm very lucky I am able to restrict myself from eating certain foods, making sure I eat my grains and all that lol. With my pisces moon/taurus asc you'd think I'd be indulgent and addicted to things like junk food but not so.

Vagabondgirl

I have venus, mars & pluto in libra in the the 6th and I've never had an STD. I am not promiscuous or anything of the sort. I'm very careful and clean.

I have good blood as far as I know o.0 and been told I have very good veins even.

My 8th is sag with neptune in sag there.

I do however have many stomach problems and have to eat very carefully.

Yeah, I also have stomach problems and some kind of terrible intolerance for some food. Think it will soon be investigated further... All my life my stomach has bothered me since I was born:/ I have Sun, Moon, Mercuy, Pluto, Saturn, Venus and Mars in the 6th!!! Moon, Venus, Mars stellium in virgo, Libra Sun, Mercury/pluto in scorpio and Saturn in scorpio.

bardevolved

Jack Mackenroth, a celebrity has been with HIV since many many years, I did not get his birth details from astrotheme. May be his birth details may reveal some facts. I think affliction to 8th house as well as 6th and scorpio. This a global issue and sadly putting lives in stake.

aakudev

Hi,

You can take my details. 11 july 1985, 2:11 pm, mumbai. In somewhere around august, sep or october 2014 i came to know i have hsv2 sad. This is like immunity compromised but sometimes couple of pimples sort of on private parts. Good thing is i come to know when my immunity has become low then only i get it.

Regards.

Jack Mackenroth, a celebrity has been with HIV since many many years, I did not get his birth details from astrotheme. May be his birth details may reveal some facts. I think affliction to 8th house as well as 6th and scorpio. This a global issue and sadly putting lives in stake.