I am the Water Bearer

Water Bearer

I think THE water bearer is an archetype, and that we are all water bearers, each with one's own unique expression of it to offer the world should that be the path one chooses to take one's life.

Yeah, but every age has had a prophet/teacher or a messiah.

Age of Aries - Mosses
Age of Pieces - Jesus
Age of Aquarius - I believe myself to be the teacher of this age.

I think the ages need a teacher to send the people on the right path. Jesus even said that he "did not come to cancel the laws of Mosses" because Jesus' and Mosses' teachings were the same, just a different technique of teaching it.

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW

JUPITERASC

Age of Aries - Mosses
Age of Pieces - Jesus

I think the ages need a teacher to send the people on the right path. Jesus even said that he "did not come to cancel the laws of Mosses" because Jesus' and Mosses' teachings were the same, just a different technique of teaching it.

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW
Hello and Welcome Water Bearer :smile:

'….Although classified as an air sign according to its elemental qualities,
Aquarius is in many ways the forgotten 'water sign',
with its name simply meaning 'related to water',
and much of its symbolic signification emerging from the water bearer's act of libation.

The ancients envisioned the floods that accompanied the sign's culmination and seasonal passage
as periods of refreshment,
when the land, newly baptised, was cleansed of sin.
The month of February is so-named in honour of the ceremonies of purification that were held during the Sun's passage through Aquarius
(Latin: Februa = to purify + arius = pertaining to),
with society's attention turned to ritualistic purification of the home, body and soul..... '

'….Thus the imagery of Aquarius dwells upon the cleansing power of water.
Although the act of offering the libation demonstrates the Aquarian need to be of service to others,
it also illustrates the active condition of extending out to others what is contained within oneself -
the principle of communication by which we identify Aquarians as the transmitters of knowledge.
With the noble virtues of modesty and humility fundamental to this sign,
Aquarians often appear unassuming and indifferent to attention,
yet they are fiercely independent in matters of mind and spirit. ….' http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aquarius.html

Zarathu

Account Closed

Age of Aries - Moses
Age of Pieces - Jesus

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW

You believe that You are the World Teacher? What makes you think that you are the world teacher for the next 2000 years? what will you be doing and sharing in this life to broaden the outlook of humanity?

Last edited:

Water Bearer

You believe that You are the World Teacher? What makes you think that you are the world teacher for the next 2000 years? what will you be doing and sharing in this life to broaden the outlook of humanity?

Yes I believe I'm the world teacher for the next 2000 years. Like I said above, I received a little book with a picture on it of a fish drinking water that was being poured from a jar. The man that gave it to me disappeared out of thin air and when I told my mother where I got the book from, she said there was not man that walked by her (that's when he gave it to me then he walked over to another side of the store, but still in sight) and she looked up and she said there is not man over there.

When I asked the cashier about the man, they said, "you guys (my mother and I) are the only ones to come in here (a small convenience store) in a very lone time."

I will not be sharing any of my own information, rather the Holy Spirit will use me to spread the Word of God. See, I'd rather give my self to God so he can do what he wants with my body, my mind, and my spirit in order to benefit humanity. I decided years ago that that's what I would do with my life.

In life we all have three choices: one can either do great good, great evil, or benefit themselves. Hitler is someone who did great evil, what does that get? Everyone hating you and you just killed millions of people, nothing I want to do. Benefiting yourself....well that's foolish, you live a hell on earth, yes you will have "things" in life like a house, cars, 4 wheelers and what not but that is living by this Kingdom, it is not this Kingdom I crave, but rather the Father's Kingdom. The Kingdom of Truth, Love, and Peace. I decided to do great good even though I know doing great good is far harder than doing great evil. When you do great good, you work so hard to get so little results. That's what I choose because it benefits my fellow mankind.

We live in a time when people are told what to believe, instead we should KNOW what we believe through investigation that is conducted by ourselves. Keep knocking and the door will open.

Our Governments tell us "this is how it is" but how do we truly KNOW what they are saying it true or not? We ourselves must investigate it to truly know if it is true or not. That is why I KNOW WHAT I KNOW.

We today are told that we need so many things, but why? Why do we need to pay a fine if we don't have healthcare? Why do we need healthcare in the first place? Why do we need to go to college? It just so happens that there is a major money making opportunity for the people who are telling us that "we need" these things to live. Why cant we, as human beings choose what we want and don't want?

We must divorce ourselves from this earthly, material, falsehood society, and allow to people who we were before to die (spiritual death, not actually telling someone to like kill themselves or anything) and allow Christ to live within us. --- "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." (Galatians 2:20)

That is not my goal for my life, but rather the role Christ has chosen for my life.

I KNOW WHAT I KNOW

Zarathu

Account Closed
You would need to post a chart. And I think you mean revealed not reviled. Reviled is a different word meaning something entirely different.

How have you reached out to the world with your new teachings so far? And, which wisdom school does your teaching come from?

BTW, the previous world teachers were Christ, Krishna, and Zoroaster. Moses was not a world teacher, he was simply a prophet of the Israelites. Jesus was and is a teacher and a Master, but not to be confused with Christ who is our senior most brother at this time(until HE moves out of this sphere of existance altoghther and moves on to even greater work).

Flapjacks

You THINK, but do you KNOW?

Would it matter if I did? If I knew you were not a prophet or some special chosen one, would that shake your confidence?

Why are you even here, on an astrology forum, asking if others believe you when you claim a divine birthright in the universe? That tells me right there that you don't know anything.

Water Bearer

You would need to post a chart. And I think you mean revealed not reviled. Reviled is a different word meaning something entirely different.

How have you reached out to the world with your new teachings so far? And, which wisdom school does your teaching come from?

BTW, the previous world teachers were Christ, Krishna, and Zoroaster. Moses was not a world teacher, he was simply a prophet of the Israelites. Jesus was and is a teacher and a Master, but not to be confused with Christ who is our senior most brother at this time(until HE moves out of this sphere of existance altoghther and moves on to even greater work).

Yes I do mean "revealed" not "reviled" that was a spelling error. So far, I have only gone on a couple of general discussion forums, both have rejected me. It does not matter, they are only hurting themselves.

I do not have an Earthly teacher/school, what I teach is very ancient and is not of this Kingdom, for the fruit of this Kingdom is rotten and bitter but the fruit of the Father's Kingdom is sweet and just right. The teachings I teach is not my own, rather they are the Fathers. If you mean which religion I fellow, I am a Christian because that's the faith I was/am in when the Father revealed the Truth to me.

I am new to astrology, so I don't know what you mean by a "chart" or what type of chart do you want. I know what is an astrological chart is, but just don't know what the chart you want would be of.

Last edited:

Water Bearer

Would it matter if I did? If I knew you were not a prophet or some special chosen one, would that shake your confidence?

Why are you even here, on an astrology forum, asking if others believe you when you claim a divine birthright in the universe? That tells me right there that you don't know anything.

I don't have a "divine birthright" in the universe, nor am I a prophet. I just want to teach others, or have God speak through me to teach others, the Truth. Everyone has the ability of becoming the embodiment of Pease, Love, Truth, and Happiness but if they choose to become it is another matter.

I did not chose this life, God choose it for me. I do not do it for any personal gains. I don't want money, power, or any other Earthly gain. I just want people to know the Truth and live in happiness.

If you do not want to listen to me, you don't have to. Have faith in God, not me. I am just human, a human that will come to the fait all humans come to, death. If I choose to teach the Word of God, why cant I? If this is the way I choose to live my life (like I said its not my choose but you know what I mean) then I should be able to, just like you with yours.

I don't want to teach others for the sake of me, but rather the sake of others. I am very thankful that God has revealed unto me the truth, and if I did not teach others about that truth, then that would be selfish to hog it all to myself.

Last edited:

Water Bearer

O boy, o boy o boy o boy o boy.

You've either got a serious psychological problem
Or a great sense of humor.

I don't have a "serious psychological problem" and I'm not trying to be humorous about this thread, I just want to share the truth with others so they can KNOW not just BELIEVE.

Flapjacks

O boy, o boy o boy o boy o boy.

You've either got a serious psychological problem
Or a great sense of humor.

I saw a post a while back where you said "Welcome to the circus" to a new member. I think that is the most apt introduction anyone could receive on this forum.

sworm09

When I was young (maybe about 5-6), I seen a man in a store who gave me a little book that had a picture of a fish drinking from water that was being poured from a jar. The man looked like a bum and had dirty clothes and greasy hair with a beard.

I showed my mom what the man had given me and she said, "Where did you get that?" I told her I got it from the "man over there." It was really weird because the man was not there, even though I just looked at him a few seconds ago. It was really weird, I even asked the people at the cash if there was a man that left the store and they said that we were the only people in there in a long time.

The little book didn't have a "copyright" or a "made in [wherever]" section just quotes that Jesus said in the New Testament.

This is the most weirdest thing that ever happened to me. This is what leads me to believe that I am the "Water Bearer" for the Age of Aquarius. I think differently then others also. I know that material things that we value today is worthless. I think people should come together and work together instead of fighting with each other. When people fight with each other, they are only hurting themselves. Say If I kill someone, I am not hurting them in the long run, I am hurting myself. People need to realize this.

What do you think, could I be the "water bearer"?

Can I see your natal chart? Go to Astrodienst.com and go to free chart drawings. There are directions as to how to post it to the forums.

If you're a world teacher your chart should say something about it.