Please help me to read my 2019s solar return chart!!

JUPITERASC

Hello to all!!! I'm new here and i'm looking for help to read my solar return chart..... this year my return sun and venus will be on 7th house conjunct my 5th house sun and venus ((okay, my natal venus is on last degrees of 4th house, then is practically 5th house and the ruler of my venus is there too)), and i’m single for almost 2 years and i’m looking for a relationship… do you think that are any chances to happen this year? ps: my ex-girlfriend is a taurus girl with many planets in 5th house and i think that she wants to back with me…. this year my venus return is in the 12th house and i read that’s some probability of return of ex-lover…. then, i’m asking if there’s any possibility of she returns now in 2019… here the pics of my 2019’s solar return chart and natal chart:
our EDUCATION BOARD ARTICLE
HOW TO READ A SOLAR RETURN CHART :smile:

is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

JUPITERASC

kaktuzz FREE software offers bi-wheel

of solar return with natal :smile:

at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/birth-chart-horoscope-online
when calculated then upload to this thread

53453028_2209516729161773_5082724874305142784_n.jpg

kshantaram

Premium Member
i’m single for almost 2 years and i’m looking for a relationship… do you think that are any chances to happen this year?

hope helps with information and clues being sought,

jup year ahead transit own sag 11th transit opp moon gemini,
moon lord 7h for marriage,
gains from advisory roles, friendships/relationship,
jup effective mid-course march-june 019 to watch for;

prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers thurs mornings;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

solar asc scorpio, natal 11th house for income-gains-friendships;
venus own taurus 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position-art;

scorpio inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;

jup own sag 2nd in the solar return for family-finances/marriage;

rahu NNode now 1.5yr transit cancer 7th natal,
foreign travels, foreign relationship;

sat-ketu separative SNode transit cap asc,
pain-injury-surgery head-knees etc to care;

natal moon negating to 6th, negating relationship;
lords 1/7 sat-moon over pisces-gemini sq
unfriendly lords jup-mer,
challenge/conflict in the relationship to care;

hope jup in the natal-transit-solar return
helps marriage-relationship year ahead, march-june 019 to watch for;

while scorpio asc in the solar return could suggest stress-delays year ahead;
focus on income-gains-friendships-research-occult- and urological issues;

venus 7th own taurus for relationship, growth-riches through art etc,

sun 7th gemini, seeking well-to-do spouse,
but separative inclinations to care, confused decision making;

do promptly ack and share salient pointwise feedbacks
how true-insightful-helpful, etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

katydid

i’m really interested to know the meaning of sun and venus in 7th house, venus opposite ascendant, venus trine pluto and neptune 5th house (((talking about these aspects of my 2019’s solar return)))…. both sun and venus in 7th house could be a new start in romantic life? venus trine pluto meaning more sexual life and renovation of this? venus opposite ascendant confuses me a bit….. i think that it looks like rejection caused by my dressing style, but could be an venusian partner…. and about neptune in 5th house? it’s could be a deception in romantic life?

Yes, you are right about your insights concerning your SR chart this year.

The Sun /Venus in the 7th and Venus trine Pluto opposing Asc. all point to opportunities for romantic relationships. :love:

But opportunities are just that---potential relationships.

So we need to go back to your natal to see what you need to do to take advantage of your relationship potential that opportunities will bring to you.

I see three important areas of possible concern, which you should be aware of, in future romantic interactions.

Your Ascendant is the first impression that you make. Neptune/Uranus right there, in your 1st, hovering near the Ascendant have positive and negative influence. They are very nicely aspected, which is great. Especially the trine to Venus in Taurus.

But Neptune/Uranus in the first can send mixed messages to people whom you interact with socially. You may seem Neptunian, compassionate, emotionally connected with them and sensitive. But the Uranus is a very different energy. And you may also send out a cold, distant, disengaged vibe.

Uranus/Neptune in the 1st can present itself like a sweet, nerdy, goof, somewhat erratic, whom is harmless, but not to be taken seriously by others.

So it will be important for you to master the highest energy of that 1st house conjunction, so potential partners will see the dynamic powerful energy behind it, like the sextile to Saturn and Pluto and the trine to Venus. Those aspects promise loyalty, stability and depth of passion.

Allow people to see and feel your Venus in Taurus energy: your love, appreciation, gentle nature, talents and skills, nurturing energy. Your caring nature and earthy fun.

That Venus energy can be overwhelmed by all of your Air, which gets you stuck in your head, and anxiety can take over quickly. Sun/Mercury and Moon in 5th in Gemini can trigger nervousness and anxiety when faced with 'love' potential or dating situations. You may question everything and anything and get in your own way. :sideways:

The square to Saturn from your Moon is an aspect to really study. Read as much as you can about it. get to the heart of it so you can rise above the most bothersome aspects of it. Luckily the Saturn has some very nice mitigating aspects which can elevate the energy. :cool:

SAturn sextiles Neptune/Ascendant and trines Pluto. So when in doubt, share your metaphysical knowledge with others. Show them your cosmic wisdom and your ability to transcend earthly flaws. :happy:

In discussing relationships, we have to look at your T-Square to Mars in Virgo in the 8th. :wink: Having Mars in the 8th is a very good thing. But the squares to it can be difficult sometimes. Again, read and study as much as possible about Mars in Virgo and T-squares to Mars in the 8th. There are positive sides to it but also difficulties. And the mars in the 8th is the key to successful relationships. :love:

Mars in Virgo in the 8th, being squared by the Sun and Jupiter/Pluto can be reigned in by you if need be. If you allow yourself free reign, you may say a lot of things you will regret. Mars in Virgo can be insecure and may strike out at others defensively. They can be very funny and quick-witted, but it hurts others and works against you if not controlled.

You mentioned the SR Venus being opposed your Asc, and wondered if your style of dress, etc, might put others off.

If that came to mind for you, then YES, by all means, make a change. Ask a woman friend that you trust to help you. Buy a few new wardrobe pieces, change your hair, work on your walk or your posture? This is an opportunity cycle for you and you need to make the best of it.

A Solar Return can bring you opportunity, but it still is up to you to make the changes and the progress needed to take advantage of the circumstances.

In summary, you may need to work on your 1st impression, and you're delivery.

Sincerely discuss it with friends. What do they think of 'you' in social situations. How do they see you, and do they have any suggestions?

I wouldn't want your emphasis of Gemini energy to overpower the stability of loyal, grounded Earth, which lies just below the surface. We want potential partners to see that you have a solid, stable consistent emotional foundation and it might be up to you to learn how to convey that. :cool:

Last edited:

ellie04

Hi ryancopper88,

Seems like partnerships may be highlighted in this SR. SR Venus on Dsc and conjunct your natal Venus, trine your natal/SR Asc rulers. SR NN also on natal Dsc. Where is Vertex?

SR Moon in Aries wants to take action, so this year you will find yourself feeling more impulsive and putting your needs first. Or health/work may come into focus. But remember to take care of others' needs as well and don't become too obsessed in whatever you're doing.

In your natal, Dsc ruler in 6th will bring you partners who want to take care of your, support you... like a mother figure. Or you may play the mothering role (Cancer Dsc) yourself.

SR Pluto/Saturn/SN conjunct natal Asc may mean that you will have very transformative & karmic experiences this year.

ryancopper88

Hi ryancopper88,

Seems like partnerships may be highlighted in this SR. SR Venus on Dsc and conjunct your natal Venus, trine your natal/SR Asc rulers. SR NN also on natal Dsc. Where is Vertex?

SR Moon in Aries wants to take action, so this year you will find yourself feeling more impulsive and putting your needs first. Or health/work may come into focus. But remember to take care of others' needs as well and don't become too obsessed in whatever you're doing.

In your natal, Dsc ruler in 6th will bring you partners who want to take care of your, support you... like a mother figure. Or you may play the mothering role (Cancer Dsc) yourself.

SR Pluto/Saturn/SN conjunct natal Asc may mean that you will have very transformative & karmic experiences this year.

65183699_2395570880556356_8638046592311492608_o.jpg

64749349_2395570907223020_7962839271948156928_o.jpg

Well, Vertex in 6th house and with a semi-sextile to Venus.... It's a good aspect? :) And what about Vertex square Pluto and Saturn? It's scare me a bit...

And what do you meaning about karmic relationships? This is about someone from past or something like this???

ryancopper88

Yes, you are right about your insights concerning your SR chart this year.

The Sun /Venus in the 7th and Venus trine Pluto opposing Asc. all point to opportunities for romantic relationships. :love:

But opportunities are just that---potential relationships.

So we need to go back to your natal to see what you need to do to take advantage of your relationship potential that opportunities will bring to you.

I see three important areas of possible concern, which you should be aware of, in future romantic interactions.

Your Ascendant is the first impression that you make. Neptune/Uranus right there, in your 1st, hovering near the Ascendant have positive and negative influence. They are very nicely aspected, which is great. Especially the trine to Venus in Taurus.

But Neptune/Uranus in the first can send mixed messages to people whom you interact with socially. You may seem Neptunian, compassionate, emotionally connected with them and sensitive. But the Uranus is a very different energy. And you may also send out a cold, distant, disengaged vibe.

Uranus/Neptune in the 1st can present itself like a sweet, nerdy, goof, somewhat erratic, whom is harmless, but not to be taken seriously by others.

So it will be important for you to master the highest energy of that 1st house conjunction, so potential partners will see the dynamic powerful energy behind it, like the sextile to Saturn and Pluto and the trine to Venus. Those aspects promise loyalty, stability and depth of passion.

Allow people to see and feel your Venus in Taurus energy: your love, appreciation, gentle nature, talents and skills, nurturing energy. Your caring nature and earthy fun.

That Venus energy can be overwhelmed by all of your Air, which gets you stuck in your head, and anxiety can take over quickly. Sun/Mercury and Moon in 5th in Gemini can trigger nervousness and anxiety when faced with 'love' potential or dating situations. You may question everything and anything and get in your own way. :sideways:

The square to Saturn from your Moon is an aspect to really study. Read as much as you can about it. get to the heart of it so you can rise above the most bothersome aspects of it. Luckily the Saturn has some very nice mitigating aspects which can elevate the energy. :cool:

SAturn sextiles Neptune/Ascendant and trines Pluto. So when in doubt, share your metaphysical knowledge with others. Show them your cosmic wisdom and your ability to transcend earthly flaws. :happy:

In discussing relationships, we have to look at your T-Square to Mars in Virgo in the 8th. :wink: Having Mars in the 8th is a very good thing. But the squares to it can be difficult sometimes. Again, read and study as much as possible about Mars in Virgo and T-squares to Mars in the 8th. There are positive sides to it but also difficulties. And the mars in the 8th is the key to successful relationships. :love:

Mars in Virgo in the 8th, being squared by the Sun and Jupiter/Pluto can be reigned in by you if need be. If you allow yourself free reign, you may say a lot of things you will regret. Mars in Virgo can be insecure and may strike out at others defensively. They can be very funny and quick-witted, but it hurts others and works against you if not controlled.

You mentioned the SR Venus being opposed your Asc, and wondered if your style of dress, etc, might put others off.

If that came to mind for you, then YES, by all means, make a change. Ask a woman friend that you trust to help you. Buy a few new wardrobe pieces, change your hair, work on your walk or your posture? This is an opportunity cycle for you and you need to make the best of it.

A Solar Return can bring you opportunity, but it still is up to you to make the changes and the progress needed to take advantage of the circumstances.

In summary, you may need to work on your 1st impression, and you're delivery.

Sincerely discuss it with friends. What do they think of 'you' in social situations. How do they see you, and do they have any suggestions?

I wouldn't want your emphasis of Gemini energy to overpower the stability of loyal, grounded Earth, which lies just below the surface. We want potential partners to see that you have a solid, stable consistent emotional foundation and it might be up to you to learn how to convey that. :cool:

I would like to give at least a thousand "thanks" for your response!! It really was very accurate in several places.... The first impression I make for people is very confusing, because at the same time I have met people who are intimidated by my presence, others have felt comfortable to approach in a negative way, with offensive "jokes" and things like this. Would this be the result of having a certain identity crisis and this affects how I behave socially? Do you think I should work on the energy of Pluto and Saturn and take a more intimidating and serious posture? I feel like I am capable of this since Pluto is currently transiting through my first home and my SR ascendant is in Scorpio.... But there is a downside to this: I really enjoy being playful, sociable and friendly. I feel good about amusing the people around me, but I have lived situations where people have lost respect for me after I have taken on this posture ("Geminian / 5th house stellium" is really strong in me :p) and when it's happen, I isolate and close myself to these people (Moon square Saturn?).... Moreover, Moon square Saturn is back on my SR and now the Moon is square Pluto too. It's could be related to death? Or just by departures?

Oh, and i'm really curious about my T-Square of Sun / Jupiter / Mars / Saturn, because all of them are mutable in fix houses... I always feel the energy of Mars in 8th, because every time I experienced personal hells, some internal force always lifted me up and never allowed me to stay on the ground, even though I had to "destroy" various relationships.... And sure: the Sun in 5th is even more prominent because I love fun, arts and children!! Do you know any material that talks about this t-square?

Anyway, I already feel that I'm more dedicated to personal aesthetics now, maybe thanks to Venus opposite Asc in SR... I'm already making a lot of visual changes and I already have some money saved to update my wardrobe!! I'll remember your tips on... I'm even more aware of my personal appearance now :) And now with Neptune with good aspect to my SR ascendant, I see that maybe I get more "charming" too :p Moreover, what do you think about Neptune in 5th house in SR? I read that this position would be about idealizing romantic relationships that may not be realized. Do you think it makes sense? But Neptune has good aspect with the Venus in Taurus on the 7th and Venus in Taurus loves the real physical touch, etc... I'm living proof of this!! hahaha

And you suggested that I ask my friends about their opinion of how they think of me socially and it is rather confusing, because as I said above there are several different impressions and I would like to take a unique behavior... Then it's really confuse to me, because i'm a very divided person :'(

And I will remember to focus more on my earthly energy than on the "mutable", because I often feel like leaving my romantic life there and simply living "my own way", but the problem is that I love romanticism at the same time :p Did you see how confuse is myself? hahaha

Thanks very much!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

ellie04

Well, Vertex in 6th house and with a semi-sextile to Venus.... It's a good aspect? :) And what about Vertex square Pluto and Saturn? It's scare me a bit...

And what do you meaning about karmic relationships? This is about someone from past or something like this???

Semi-sextile is a minor aspect although anything that triggers the Vertex will have an effect. Vertex encounters can be good or bad and you won't know till you encounter it, but it will be something unavoidable/fated.

I say possibly karmic relationships because of your 7th house highlight this year, plus Saturn is about karmic lessons and South Node could mean someone in the past or they may remind you of familiar patterns... like someone who reminds you of a childhood experience, for e.g. Not necessarily this way... I'm just throwing various e.gs. of "past". You mentioned disputes with people whom you're planning to cut off. Could be these as well.

7th house is not just about romantic partners. It can also be work/biz partners or anyone you collaborate with. All kinds of "partners".

Jupiter in 11th usually bring a lot of good fortune from friends & associations. Pluto there means you may have powerful friends or friends with very strong personalities, or you can come across very domineering to them so power struggles are common. The thing is both these planets square your Mars which can give you super confidence/ego and defensiveness. Also your Air Moon squares Saturn which can cause you to appear emotionally cold. This last aspect is also seen in your current SR + Pluto square Moon so make sure while you go about your own things this year, don't get too obsessed over it (moon-pluto) and take care of others' feelings (moon-saturn) too.

You've a lot of Gemini energy + Sun/Moon conjunct Mercury. You are quick minded and smart and expression of feelings come easily to you, though sometimes people may find it hard to figure out who you are (Uranus in 1st trine Sun)... So on one hand you're serious & sombre (Cap rising square Moon/Mercury) but Uranus makes you appear eccentric, changeable. Neptune adds to the confusion.

You have a Moon Dsc in 6th so the partner you ultimately seek is someone loving/nurturing yet respects your individuality and gives you the space you need (due to all the air you have in your chart).

I'm sure we all have someone who suits us. Astrology helps us to understand ourselves better so we manage our bad and bring out our good. There's no need to dramatically change yourself because then it is not YOU anymore. E.g. a Gemini cannot become a Capricorn no matter how hard they try, so don't force yourself in areas you find it hard to change.

All the best to your year ahead! :)

Last edited:

ryancopper88

Semi-sextile is a minor aspect although anything that triggers the Vertex will have an effect. Vertex encounters can be good or bad and you won't know till you encounter it, but it will be something unavoidable/fated.

I say possibly karmic relationships because of your 7th house highlight this year, plus Saturn is about karmic lessons and South Node could mean someone in the past or they may remind you of familiar patterns... like someone who reminds you of a childhood experience, for e.g. Not necessarily this way... I'm just throwing various e.gs. of "past". You mentioned disputes with people whom you're planning to cut off. Could be these as well.

7th house is not just about romantic partners. It can also be work/biz partners or anyone you collaborate with. All kinds of "partners".

Jupiter in 11th usually bring a lot of good fortune from friends & associations. Pluto there means you may have powerful friends or friends with very strong personalities, or you can come across very domineering to them so power struggles are common. The thing is both these planets square your Mars which can give you super confidence/ego and defensiveness. Also your Air Moon squares Saturn which can cause you to appear emotionally cold. This last aspect is also seen in your current SR + Pluto square Moon so make sure while you go about your own things this year, don't get too obsessed over it (moon-pluto) and take care of others' feelings (moon-saturn) too.

You've a lot of Gemini energy + Sun/Moon conjunct Mercury. You are quick minded and smart and expression of feelings come easily to you, though sometimes people may find it hard to figure out who you are (Uranus in 1st trine Sun)... So on one hand you're serious & sombre (Cap rising square Moon/Mercury) but Uranus makes you appear eccentric, changeable. Neptune adds to the confusion.

You have a Moon Dsc in 6th so the partner you ultimately seek is someone loving/nurturing yet respects your individuality and gives you the space you need (due to all the air you have in your chart).

I'm sure we all have someone who suits us. Astrology helps us to understand ourselves better so we manage our bad and bring out our good. There's no need to dramatically change yourself because then it is not YOU anymore. E.g. a Gemini cannot become a Capricorn no matter how hard they try, so don't force yourself in areas you find it hard to change.

All the best to your year ahead! :)

Well, there is also my ex gf that she and me have unresolved emotional issues, so I wonder if there is a possibility of her return or something like this seeing in SR (i remember her now because she said that we had a karmic relationship)... And there are also the fake friends who want revenge against me for not allowing them to controled my life... And as you said, all of them has Plutonian personal traits. Moreover, about Moon square Pluto aspect in SR, do you think that could be related of emotional blackmail from my ex? Because recently, she's looking to be "provocative" in a negative way (it's sure that she wants some attention) and i read that this aspect is about fights for control and domination throught of manipulation.

And the main point of my doubt would be about this question above (past problems) and as to whether there is a likelihood of me finding any new romantic relationship, since I have been single for almost 2 years and had many problems at that time ... So I stayed asking if it would not be something like a "test of the Universe"...

And I agree with your view also about my personality.... That's the reason of many people find me "mysterious"... Even a girl from my past said that I seemed to be "a person disappearing in the mist" and that it was impossible to decipher me...

Oh, and one more question: Chiron and Lilith has any importance in SR?

Thanks very much too!! :love: :love: :love:

Amit89

Based on what you written in your opening post.

There is chances based on your solar return chart that solar return sun and Venus will be on 7th house conjunct your 5th house sun that you will have dating and relationship opportunities.

I also feel with your natal Gemini planets you enjoy doing your own thing, you enjoy intellectual things, talking, reading, conversing with people about the things you like, you require intellectual stimulation.

You can also be quick witted and stimulating.

I'll come back to write more.

Last edited:

ryancopper88

Based on what you written in your opening post.

There is chances based on your solar return chart that solar return sun and Venus will be on 7th house conjunct my 5th house sun that you will have dating and relationship opportunities.

I also feel with your natal Gemini planets you enjoy doing your own thing, you enjoy intellectual things, talking, reading, conversing with people about the things you like, you require intellectual stimulation.

You can also be quick witted and stimulating.

I'll come back to write more.

I'm glad to know that my interpretation was probably right then!! But what do you think of the aspects of Moon square Pluto and Venus semisquare Chiron? I commented up there that I think Moon square Pluto would be something like an "emotional conflict" maybe with my ex gf or something like this... Do you think it makes sense? And what about Chiron? This asteroid talk about rejection, right?

And yes, I love mental stimulation!! I'm kind of obsessed with knowledge of all kinds...

ardentika

First I was gonna say "Noooo Chiron doesn't speak of rejection !" But then I remembered I have it natally in my 7th and been rejected a lot hahahah.
Nah I'm kidding. Chiron is not rejection asteroid. It's observed a lot in married couples simply because it heals when it opens deep wounds. And you can imagine if someone loves you with your open wounds, the love is even stronger.

Moon square Pluto might not be so external. It could be inner turmoil. There is a conflict between what Pluto wants fr 3rd house and what you unconsciously desire with the moon in 6th. Usually moon in 6th enjoys time alone and staying home. Not the most outgoing position.

Amit89

I'm glad to know that my interpretation was probably right then!! But what do you think of the aspects of Moon square Pluto and Venus semisquare Chiron? I commented up there that I think Moon square Pluto would be something like an "emotional conflict" maybe with my ex gf or something like this... Do you think it makes sense? And what about Chiron? This asteroid talk about rejection, right?

And yes, I love mental stimulation!! I'm kind of obsessed with knowledge of all kinds...

Moon square pluto is quite heavy.

Yes I agree in a sense there could be emotional conflict, even power games, power struggles, control issues, some heavy emotional stuff.

ryancopper88

First I was gonna say "Noooo Chiron doesn't speak of rejection !" But then I remembered I have it natally in my 7th and been rejected a lot hahahah.
Nah I'm kidding. Chiron is not rejection asteroid. It's observed a lot in married couples simply because it heals when it opens deep wounds. And you can imagine if someone loves you with your open wounds, the love is even stronger.

Moon square Pluto might not be so external. It could be inner turmoil. There is a conflict between what Pluto wants fr 3rd house and what you unconsciously desire with the moon in 6th. Usually moon in 6th enjoys time alone and staying home. Not the most outgoing position.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost got scared by your first paragraph!! HAHAHA Well, but SR Chiron is on 5th and this position as far as I know, represents wounds in love, fun, and things like this, right? Would this (almost)square between Venus and Chiron be any pain I have in the romantic sector that could enter into "conflict" (in the sense of limiting) with my willingness to relate? Something like having to work on this pain to cure me and then I can get better on the issues of the seventh house? But logically it's no will be easy, because this is a square...

ryancopper88

Moon square pluto is quite heavy.

Yes I agree in a sense there could be emotional conflict, even power games, power struggles, control issues, some heavy emotional stuff.

Yes, that's what I was thinking too!! But do you think this conflict can come from where? People from the past? Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....

ryancopper88

Glad found the reading interesting and accurate!
If could share salient points how true traits-talents-health etc etc

wishing well, appreciate the ack,

kshantaram

Judging by my natal chart, i'm more a mercurian or plutonian person? Because my sister has virgo ascendant and her 3rd house is on scorpio and pluto is there too, and i know that 3rd house in natal chart talk about siblings, etc, and i think that i have some scorpio traits in natal chart, as: sun square mars, mars square pluto, moon quincunx pluto, etc. Moreover, what do you think about these aspects?

Amit89

Yes, that's what I was thinking too!! But do you think this conflict can come from where? People from the past? Because as i said before, there's some people that want revenge against me....

Yes it could very well be people who want revenge from you, who hold a grudge towards you.

Moon square Pluto can be heavy, with power struggles, control issues, manipulation.

Stay away from negative people and situations.

ryancopper88

Yes it could very well be people who want revenge from you, who hold a grudge towards you.

Moon square Pluto can be heavy, with power struggles, control issues, manipulation.

Stay away from negative people and situations.

Yes, it's makes very sense to me, because before these people tried to manipulate me by emotional blackmail tactics, but i resisted and isolate myself.... Then, i think that they don't forget me, since they are very narcisistic and sociopath people. Anyway, thank you very much for the warning!! I'm in alert to any situation that these people might create in order to try to lure me back to them...