Not giving up...yet.

happy saggitarius

Update: The meeting finally took place yesterday, but it was a chance meeting at a bar; he showed no interest at all, maybe a little bit just before I left with my friends by getting closer to us, but that's not a real move actually, is it? It's not that he tried to speak to me. So the interpretation of the chart is accurate

DisPater

I say you stick with it if you feel it's meant to be in your heart.

What troubles me about horary questions is that the time is arbitrary: I.E., what if I let the attraction build for a few weeks longer,thereby creating an ascendant that did not show uncertainty, or a chart wherein Venus, Mars and the Moon indicate the ideal relationship?

The more experienced members who have commented on this chart are spot on. In this chart and this time period, things haven't come together.

Have you received any signs from this individual that indicate attraction? Are you willing to make your own interest more obvious to them? Do you feel persevering and waiting for them to make their position clear is worth YOUR time?

I wish you nothing but the best. Sorry things haven't come together as you would've liked.

EDIT:

Considering you said you're looking for someone with whom you could enjoy a long-term relationship, how do you view this person? Do you see them as someone you'd still be with in 5 years?

Last edited:

happy saggitarius

Considering you said you're looking for someone with whom you could enjoy a long-term relationship, how do you view this person? Do you see them as someone you'd still be with in 5 years?[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your kind and wise words. I never was the type of the fooling around girl, so I could see him as someone to be with for an even longer period of time you know, if I just had the clues he wants the same for himself. I'll say more later on; I'm still at work, can't talk much.

Last edited:

happy saggitarius

Dear Dispater, I can see what you mean by saying 'the time a horary chart is cast is arbitrary" and "what if I let the attraction build for a few weeks longer, thereby creating an ascendant that did not show uncertainty, or a chart wherein Venus, Mars and the Moon indicate the ideal relationship?" Most probably, at least for me this is the case, we turn to horary when we cannot fathom why things evolve the way they do or when common logic isn’t sufficient enough to provide us with the answers we seek. That doesn’t change my personal need to keep things real (I mean reality one way or another eventually falls flat in our face…) or alters any decisions I make (stick with it if you feel it's meant to be).:happy:
Have you received any signs from this individual that indicate attraction? YES, in the past.
Do you feel persevering and waiting for them to make their position clear is worth YOUR time? I’d certainly love to know where he stands, although the fact that he doesn’t take any action may be another, indirect way of rejecting me. You see, he knows how I see things.
On Saturday, at some point, I was so disappointed by this ‘meeting’ and how events were unfolding… until I saw him getting closer to us the minute we were about to leave - and he could see we were leaving. The reason I’m mentioning this is because he could have chosen to position himself someplace else and not so close to me, there was plenty of space at the bar; So I cast another chart asking ‘did he want to get closer to me or it was something he did without giving it much thought? More plainly: Did he do it because he’s interested or not?
I came up with a similar chart; though this time the significators don’t aspect each other. In fact the only aspect that exists before the moon changes signs is a sextile to Saturn found in my 7th house! According to Rafaella the last moon’s aspects are of importance, so how do I explain this? I even know that some consider out of sign aspects as well. Really in deep waters, dear members here…..:crying:

Attachments

• astro_2.gif
    astro_2.gif
    129.5 KB · Views: 22

DisPater

Do you feel that the signs you've received from them in the past are stronger than the doubt you're feeling now (I.E., the attraction is there, but their attention has drifted or events have pulled you apart)?

I can empathise ... I'm in a similar situation myself. It's painful to see someone you feel for deeply going about her life while wondering if you're a part of it, especially when you feel it could be x1000 times better if you were together.

I'll defer to more experienced members concerning the interpretation of the second chart. I'd give it a go, but I'm fairly new to this.

Best wishes! :)

Last edited:

rafaella

On Saturday, at some point, I was so disappointed by this ‘meeting’ and how events were unfolding… until I saw him getting closer to us the minute we were about to leave - and he could see we were leaving. The reason I’m mentioning this is because he could have chosen to position himself someplace else and not so close to me, there was plenty of space at the bar; So I cast another chart asking ‘did he want to get closer to me or it was something he did without giving it much thought? More plainly: Did he do it because he’s interested or not?
I came up with a similar chart; though this time the significators don’t aspect each other. In fact the only aspect that exists before the moon changes signs is a sextile to Saturn found in my 7th house! According to Rafaella the last moon’s aspects are of importance, so how do I explain this? I even know that some consider out of sign aspects as well. Really in deep waters, dear members here…..:crying:

I think you are holding on to straws here, as was evident in the last chart and this one, there is lack of reception. Moon in this chart is combust and applies to Saturn which is malefic and rejects Moon.

If you really want something to happen, then take action yourself, ask him out for coffee and have a talk, see if anything happens. He might be shy and needs a woman to show interest first before he can do anything himself. But generally a guy who is truly interested would move mountains to be with the woman he cares about. If i were you, I'd either take some action to resolve this, or let this go forever and move on.