Not giving up...yet.

happy saggitarius

As you can see from the title above and from previous posts I keep persevering with this guy or this matter although nothing positive has come out so far..So enough with the hide and seek (my own I mean) and the chit-chat (with myself) and let's get to the bottom of this. And the question is: Are we going to be together as a couple? Or not? Venus rx/him conjunct Me/ Mars in 5th house Leo - by the way, I may like him but I'm interested in something serious as I am at a point of my life where everything else seems to me extremely trivial and time consuming.

Attachments

• horary_august_27_21.20.gif
    horary_august_27_21.20.gif
    125.1 KB · Views: 85
I am new to horary, but I would say the conjunction is a good start. The reception might not be great, but I personally believe a conjunction is good to start with. I hope someone more knowledgeable can give advice other than me.

heidy26

Hi,

No expert here, but the way I see it: there is no reception between primary sigs.
However, the Moon is in his 5th house and he is in your 5th house as primary significator.
Moon is in Mercury's terms and face of Venus [which is a poor dignity] and performs a separating aspect to Mercury, which is also located in Libra, exaltation Of Venus.
Moon also applies to Mars by opp, so I guess you feel emotionally hindered about this matter.
The Sun [his co-sig] is in Virgo, which is the detriment of Venus.
So I presume he sees you as someone he loves to talk to, he sees you as a fun person and possible fling.
Mars is moving faster to meet Venus, so you are more into him than he is into you.

happy saggitarius

Hi,

There is no reception between primary sigs. - too bad?
However, the Moon is in his 5th house and he is in your 5th house as primary significator.
Moon is in Mercury's terms and face of Venus [which is a poor dignity] and performs a separating aspect to Mercury, which is also located in Libra, exaltation Of Venus.
Moon also applies to Mars by opp, so I guess you feel emotionally hindered about this matter(correct). Then it applies to Venus Rx (him) by opp and then squares saturn as a last aspect. But I can't really interpret all these...
The Sun [his co-sig] is in Virgo, which is the detriment-fall of Venus, but in the triplicity of the moon!
So I presume he sees you as someone he loves to talk to, he sees you as a fun person and possible fling. I wonder!!!!!!
Mars is moving faster to meet Venus, so you are more into him than he is into you. I thought Venus moved faster!! No?:sad:
What about the final outcome? There's an upcoming conjuction between the sigs. Doesn't it say anything? :confused:

What I liked most:

God's delay is not his denial.

Last edited:

heidy26

Hi,

What about the final outcome? There's an upcoming conjuction between the sigs. Doesn't it say anything? :confused:

What I liked most: [/B]
God's delay is not his denial.

Yes, sorry about that, I am tired. Sun in Fall of Venus. So I don't believe he wants love now, nor it seeks for it.
Even if Sun is in Moon's triplicity, does not show feelings, it shows what I said above: he is physically attracted to you.
The Moon will apply by opposition to Venus, but even if it is a little reception from the Moon when the aspect reaches 0 dg orb, there is no reception from Venus [except for the house].
He could be hindered by the idea of taking the relationship to another level.
Venus is rx now. That's why I said Mars is faster, as he is in direct motion.

The lack of reception shows lack of feelings. You [Moon] hope for something else, but he doesn't want the same.

The conjunction means meeting. In the 5th house it can be for having fun together, going out, having sex, flirting.
As he receives you by house, he is interested in that.
The outcome is: Go get it, but I don't think it will end in a relationship.

Last edited:

happy saggitarius

So I don't believe he wants love now, nor it seeks for it.-- He's been seen with lots of friends but never with a steady partner.
2) the consecutive oppositions from the moon to the sigs denote hindrances for both if I understood correctly.
3) Could this meeting be a random one? Meaning happening by chance....

heidy26

So I don't believe he wants love now, nor it seeks for it.-- He's been seen with lots of friends but never with a steady partner.
2) the consecutive oppositions from the moon to the sigs denote hindrances for both if I understood correctly.
3) Could this meeting be a random one? Meaning happening by chance....

Yes, but not hindrance for the same reason, the way i see it.
I don't think the meeting will be random. It's a mutual desired meeting for the reasons of the 5th house.

happy saggitarius

Yes, but not hindrance for the same reason, the way i see it.
I don't think the meeting will be random. It's a mutual desired meeting for the reasons of the 5th house.

Thank you very much for your help! I'll update on any developments though I doubt right now that he will contact me and I'm certainly not going to contact him.

IleneK

Premium Member
As to your original question, Will we be together as a couple?" I say no because of the lack of reception. But I do think you will meet, even if by accident, based on the conjunction between Mars and Venus. Do let us know what happens.

rafaella

As you can see from the title above and from previous posts I keep persevering with this guy or this matter although nothing positive has come out so far..So enough with the hide and seek (my own I mean) and the chit-chat (with myself) and let's get to the bottom of this. And the question is: Are we going to be together as a couple? Or not? Venus rx/him conjunct Me/ Mars in 5th house Leo - by the way, I may like him but I'm interested in something serious as I am at a point of my life where everything else seems to me extremely trivial and time consuming.

There is a possibility of something, but generally when one f the significators is retrograde there is change of mind, not much stability. Someone who is rx will go back and forth, indecisive. Unless rx can be explained by him being your ex, then it would be an ex returning.

The thing is Moon separates Venus and Mars, it applies to Mars and then to Venus by opposition, so something will separate you two. I'd say there are good chance of a fling at best.

happy saggitarius

As to your original question, Will we be together as a couple?" I say no because of the lack of reception. But I do think you will meet, even if by accident, based on the conjunction between Mars and Venus. Do let us know what happens.[/QUOTE

Of course I will! And thank you again.

happy saggitarius

There is a possibility of something, but generally when one f the significators is retrograde there is change of mind, not much stability. Someone who is rx will go back and forth, indecisive. Unless rx can be explained by him being your ex, then it would be an ex returning.

The thing is Moon separates Venus and Mars, it applies to Mars and then to Venus by opposition, so something will separate you two. I'd say there are good chance of a fling at best.

Yes,, it does but the conjunction of the planets, Mars and Venus happens afterwards. How do you explain that? I'd like to know your interpretation...

rafaella

Yes,, it does but the conjunction of the planets, Mars and Venus happens afterwards. How do you explain that? I'd like to know your interpretation...

What Moon is doing is significant in horary, it shows what may happen next. And some astrologers would actually take Moon to prohibit the aspect between Venus/Mars. If there was dignity and reception between Venus and mars maybe they would have ability to withstand whatever comes inbetween, but as it is in this chart, its unlikely.

happy saggitarius

What Moon is doing is significant in horary, it shows what may happen next. And some astrologers would actually take Moon to prohibit the aspect between Venus/Mars. If there was dignity and reception between Venus and mars maybe they would have ability to withstand whatever comes inbetween, but as it is in this chart, its unlikely.

So, we don't consider aspects and their perfection in a chronological sequence. What I mean, it's not that after bad things will have happened that Venus and Mars at least will meet each other.

rafaella

So, we don't consider aspects and their perfection in a chronological sequence. What I mean, it's not that after bad things will have happened that Venus and Mars at least will meet each other.

As I said, there is a possibility of a fling, something minor. But you want a serious longterm relationship, I suppose? That is not happening. Moon aspects will come into play. The fact that Moon translates between them by opposition and this means that its separating them (opposition separates) this just confirms why Venus is rx. He is not very interested and at first chance he will change his mind and retreat. Whenever a third planet interferes that changes the disposition of the two primary applying significators. Go here: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/prohibition.html

And if the two primary signficators have interest in each other or dignity, then maybe they won't care about the third planet, but unfortunately the two planets here have no interest in each other that way. And no generally we don't look at aspects chronological order that way, the first aspect is most important. But aspect a significator makes depends on the situation and chart, if a planet is making several aspects in close succession then those things signifying those planets might be telling us something. Another exception is Moon aspects, because it shows what happens next and the outcome.

hope this clarifies things !