Sore Feeling in Lower Belly Area?

26degrees

For the last few days, I have felt sore in my lower belly. It started out with what feels like my right ovary hurting. Now my uterus feels a little tender at times. I've never felt this way before. I took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. I'm not trying to conceive at this time and plan to wait several years to have children. Is it a cyst that's hurting me or something else? (if you can even tell)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 29

dr. farr

Of course the first and most important thing to do is to get a medical examination, as soon as possible.

Relative to the horary:
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-Mars is in the 6th whole sign house (acute illness): Mars is affinitive to inflammatory situations
-Mars is disposited by Saturn and Mars applies to a square with Saturn
-Saturn is disposited by Mars (thus they are in mutual reception) and is in Scorpio, which CAN be affinitive to the reproductive system and organs (among other affinities) Also note that Mars disposits the 8th house under Aries (8th house can be affinitive to reproductive system and organs), and contains Uranus (suddenly occuring situations)
-Moon (affinitive to various tissues and organs, which can include ovaries) applies in partile quincuncx with inflammatory Mars, Moon being located in querent's signifying house (1st whole sign house)

...these indications hint that there might be an acute or sub-acute situation involving the reproductive tract organs, at the current time; however, only a medical examination can show any actual physical problem which might be present.

babydolln23

I can't offer anything as far as a reading (besides, Dr. Farr did an amazing job) BUT I can tell you from a Medical Standpoint (I just graduated nursing school this year) It sounds like you have an ovarian cyst. Usually it is more "prominent" on one side but the pain tends to radiate throughout the entire pelvic region. It's not something that's an emergency or anything, however (depending on the size) if one ruptures it is best to go to an ER right away ( Some symptoms to watch out for would be-if you are doubled over in intense sharp pain, nausea, dizziness, light-headedness, unusual bleeding from your reproductive area and fainting/passing out)

The other option would be that you are ovulating or very close to ovulating (usually we women tend to ovulate on a more predominate side, & sometimes when it "switches" over...well, we feel it more & we are very sensitive to the pain.) If that is the case (I would suggest looking on an on-line period calculator, if your periods are regular of course, to see exactly where you are in your cycle.) It shouldn't last more then a couple of days, just take a Tylenol and give yourself a "lazy" day.

In good conscience I have to also tell you that (in the worst case scenario,and from your symptoms it sounds unlikely) but it might possibly be an ectopic pregnancy. If that is the case (you know your body and yourself better then anyone else ever will) but ectopic pregnancies are life-threatening and have to be treated ASAP! Again, alot of the symptoms mimic the emergency symptoms that I have listed above for an ovarian cyst (expect with an ectopic pregnancy there will be more uterine bleeding)

I sure hope you feel better soon!!!! Please make an appointment with your gynecologist relatively soon. Remember to let them know any and all symptoms (it helps if you write them down on a little note-pad so you don't forget & bring it with you to the apt) Also, PLEASE if you have ANY of those emergency symptoms, get yourself medical attention right away!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

As already said by the others and perhaps you have already done so: please get med advice soon, simply because that is the best way to handle unsurity.

In the Horary chart:

You = Asc = Mer
Physical ailment = 6th house = Sat
Driver of the chart/your co-sig = the Moon

The Moon's location in the 12th H may be pointing at something that is only coming to the surface now, but may have been there (hidden) for some time. It could also point at something that might not be detected rightaway. The Moon's placement in Virgo endorses the question in question itself about the present physical condition.

Mercury is in the earth sign of Saturn, and Capricornian Saturn is known for things hard, like cysts. The Moon has good aspects to both Saturn (to which it is applying) and Mer (from which it is separating). However, before this fortunate (since positive aspects) translation of light from Sat to Mer could have happened, there is interference by a detrimented & weakened Jup (the physical condition). Looking at this Jup, its next aspect is going to be with Mars. I think there could be some incision. Whatever it is, they might have to operate to remove/remedy it; or else, with the involvement of both Jup and Mars, this could be something internal-bleeding/blood related, as in some kind of an internal rupture, or something.

However, I strongly feel that with all aspects being good from the Moon to the two sigs, and from Mars to Jup, things will turn out to be fine later. The Jup-Moon square, well, that can be taken to show the current condition.

Best
:)AQ7