potential problem

kai

This is another question regarding my husband's visa interview, but from a totally different perspective. I want to know if when my husband goes to his visa interview at an overseas embassy, will his US visa be approved at the interview? I don't necessarily mean they will stamp it on the spot becuase they tell you you got approved and then they take your passport and it could take from several days to several weeks before you actually get back your passport so my question is whether there will be a verbal indication of some sort that he will know whether he was approved or not. Many times if the consular officers need more time to determine, they might deny you on spot by giving you a 221 form but it doesn't mean a complete denial but it could be number of things like some time to decide for them, if there's an issue with a doc like missing a doc or something to translated they might give u the 221 slip for you to send it to them later, or if your financial situation is not sound for sponsorship, they might say give you time to find a sponsor. My question is if the officer will indicate whether my husband is approved regardless when he will get his visa after the interview. This is December 3 chart by the way.

So my husband is Mars in my 1st house in scorpio so he is strong and coming to me so to speak, i will be sextiling him, the moon will be trining and sextiling us, moon also represents US government here, i say yes based on the aspects? there's a sponsorship issue that i have which worries me a lot because even though i meet the minimum poverty guidlines i heard that at the end it's based on the consular officers discretion whether the visa will be approved, delayed or denied. i worry about this day and night actually.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_us_visa_be_approved_at_his_intervie_hr.45490.2854.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_us_visa_be_approved_at_his_intervie_hr.45490.2854.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 20

kai

why do you use December 3 chart?

i think goverment is mercury because 9th house begins in gemini.

should i ask the same question again? i asked it dec 3 but got busy and didnt get a chance to post thats why. ;) isn't 10th house the government and 9th is the overseas travel although it woould be his 9th not mine?