Question on a Taurus...?

Ness22

If you don't have expectations, then why do you feel let down? Think about it. What negative things have I said about who? I merely said to understand the "selfish" side of Taurus (and I'm a Taurus btw). Or were you just trying to get people to agree with you?

Aries have always been there for you? That's not my experience though. I've helped my Aries friend a gazillion times over the last 20yrs (including lending her money, helping her through her divorce, spring cleaning her room, planning all our holidays even paying for her first, etc) while she just take and take and take, until my friends had to ask me to stop. I've got backstabbed repeatedly (and very badly) by Pisces / Scorpio ex-colleagues as well.

So you see... everyone has different experiences with different signs. Anyway, to judge someone based on sun sign alone is not accurate. You have to look at what their whole natal chart is showing.

Of course people have expectations especially when it comes to a long term friendship. When I spoke of being let down, I clearly said 'Let down in the past' and was referring to my childhood friend (female Taurus) who I mentioned in this post. I've know her for so long, that it's quite impossible not to have any expectations at all after so many years of friendship you know. When I said, I don't have demands, I meant ANYMORE (after all my past experiences with this sign, I don't expect much) but this new person I have met seemed fairly nice, so I wanted to make sure the past is not repeated with him or I can get out of the way if he has similar narcissistic traits.

And your point was that Tauruses don't move out of their comfort zone for anybody except for people who they think are worth it - and that implied I might not be, which did in fact sound negative.
My friend doesn't believe in the idea of having friends at all, and I'm one of the very few in her life, I've never seen her go out of her way for ANYBODY much, so your analysis was quite inaccurate, and again she seems selfish to me. I don't think any human can become special to that kind of a personality with a very very strong 'Me first, all the time' attitude. Such people mostly never put anyone before themselves and that doesn't bode well for a friendship/relationship.

I'm not trying to get anyone to agree with me lol. This is a forum where people give their opinions (most without personally attacking others) and quite a few people here (from their replies) seem to have had similar experiences as me.

I understand you have had a different experience with Aries. As I said before, there are good and bad people under every zodiac. I'm sure there are many bad pisces out there too.

And yeah it depends on the whole natal chart, it's difficult to tell from sun sign alone. For example, although Taurus get a reputation for being very loyal to their partners in relationships, I know one Taurus male that is quite the opposite. This Taurus man with a Venus in Gemini - his ex says he was very narcissistic and not loyal to her and often had a wandering eye so yeah, maybe it's the Venus in Gemini part of him that made him that way.
Most people don't fit into the textbook definition of their sun sign and are the sum total of their chart influences, and I'm aware of that.

Last edited:

Ness22

They will only do so if they feel like it, not because you want it.

I never said all Tauruses are bad, I added earlier that I know some good ones too.
But this line here 'they will only do so if they feel like it, and not because you want it' sounds bad and like a red flag, and doesn't put anyone, let alone Tauruses in a good light, if that's what you were trying to do.
I think all relationships/friendships are based on give and take, and no single person can be acting based on only their feelings, and also have to take the needs and wants of others into consideration to sustain something and make it last.
Someone acting only for their feelings and needs, again sounds selfish to me.

Last edited: