Will i got married in 2019

TMA

Hi

I just wana know if 2019 is the year of my marriage.............. I am not in relationship now

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_married_in_2019.31213.130857.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_married_in_2019.31213.130857.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 31

rafaella

Hi

I just wana know if 2019 is the year of my marriage.............. I am not in relationship now

would this be arranged marriage?

I think someone is coming in about 6 units, looks like months. Don't know about marriage.... Sun is exalted, too much into himself. Moon in detriment of Sun, you may not like him... Saturn is negative towards Moon and no aspect. So whoever this is, its someone all about himself and I suggest you be careful.

ElenaJ

Further to what Rafaella wrote, someone older, serious, and an authoritarian type. Perhaps a business man, maybe with imports/exports.
Moon in 7th coming to a sextile with sun in 10th, you may just do it, even though it isn't the best for you, but because you want to marry.
South node in the 7th conjunct pluto (ruler of 5th) doesn't promise it would be a happy marriage, and perhaps there would be problems with children.
Keep in mind, your destiny is your hands, you choose. Consider carefully, marriage is for life.