Twin flame reunion

Noelb

Will I be able to reunite with my twin flame and be together?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_event.60717.34469.png
    astro_w2gw_event.60717.34469.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 64

Noelb

Anyone?
Ascendant ruler is Venus in the 5th house and 7th house ruler in the 2nd house. Moon trines Mars in the 2nd, showing relations to possessions.
What does this mean?

I've had a spiritual awakening since the past few months, and I've not been able to balance myself to the dismays of overthinking and miscommunication.

She regularly appears in my dream state for no reasons, and at a conscious level I can't stop thinking about her.

Any form of advice will be duly appreciated, regarding about the pertinence of the horary question.

With Regards,
B

Last edited:

or1000

So sorry i'm not an expert and not here to answer your questions. but i'm going through the exact some thing. My twin flame got back in touch with me after I had numerous spiritual awakenings in a short space of time and I was seeing him in my dreams too. The problem was he doesn't seem ready to be emotionally available and that is the same problem we have ALWAYS had.

He made out to me that he had gone through realisations about himself but we still have the same problem, and an unwillingness for him to acknowledge it. Which is annoying for me. This twin flame is a new term for me. What I've taken from this is that he's on a journey of understanding things about himself and doesn't want me to go anywhere. And honestly, it's been like this for 5 years now. HA.
Anyone?
Ascendant ruler is Venus in the 5th house and 7th house ruler in the 2nd house. Moon trines Mars in the 2nd, showing relations to possessions.
What does this mean?

I've had a spiritual awakening since the past few months, and I've not been able to balance myself to the dismays of overthinking and miscommunication.

She regularly appears in my dream state for no reasons, and at a conscious level I can't stop thinking about her.

Any form of advice will be duly appreciated, regarding about the pertinence of the horary question.

With Regards,
B

Last edited:

Noelb

So sorry i'm not an expert and not here to answer your questions. but i'm going through the exact some thing. My twin flame got back in touch with me after I had numerous spiritual awakenings in a short space of time and I was seeing him in my dreams too. The problem was he doesn't seem ready to be emotionally available and that is the same problem we have ALWAYS had.

He made out to me that he had gone through realisations about himself but we still have the same problem, and an unwillingness for him to acknowledge it. Which is annoying for me. This twin flame is a new term for me. What I've taken from this is that he's on a journey of understanding things about himself and doesn't want me to go anywhere. And honestly, it's been like this for 5 years now. HA.

I think timing does play a part, I've hurt her feelings by being a douchebag. I've been trying to reconcile with her, but to no avail. She blocked me on all social media platforms, and since then, all communications were cut. I'm not much of a gossiper amongst friends, so I'm at lost to who I can seek help. Additionally, due to the stress incurred because of this fiasco, my mind and body has not been functioning very well lately.

I'm really at a state of confusion, because apparently there are one of two people who I think is my twin flame. In our lifetimes, we can only have one twin flame. To meet your other half is the sweetest, liberating and wonderful time to be in, and to reunite with them, with unconditional love is immeasurable.

I really need to reconcile and be at peace, especially during this crucial period, when I'm taking my examination finals in a few months time.

My end goal is this, my soul yearn for the reunion, and that is that. I'll do anything in my might to reach that, that is what I feel I'm called for.

Anyway wishing you good luck in reuniting with your twin flame! :) Trust the universe, it will work out and hopefully everything will fall back to its place, a place of divine love.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Asc is in via combusta and in late degree, which shows how much your agonizing over this, moon/jup to do with some communication issues, moon/mars looks good but she's in her 8th/fixed/silent, so she dont wanna talk to you right now and shes being very stubborn with it.

Funnily enough chirons right by the moon, your hurting badly about all this.

This next moon/mars could bring some kind of relief in around 4 units, maybe just give her a little space for now.

Id run another chart when the dust has settled a little.

or1000

I actually just read a quote and it was something along the lines of 'twin flames can live together in harmony but it depends on whether your twin flame has learned to love themselves yet. Because essentially your twin flame is you' its from a website called foreverconscious.com. That resonated because the time that I accepted a lot of things about myself, was when they came back. Another thing that came to mind is because they do show you apart of yourself, they have the power to help you transform yourself. I suppose when you reach a certain level of transformation with their help, it is the time that you either accept that they have shown you things about yourself, and let go, or you both agree to commit to something more serious.
I think timing does play a part, I've hurt her feelings by being a douchebag. I've been trying to reconcile with her, but to no avail. She blocked me on all social media platforms, and since then, all communications were cut. I'm not much of a gossiper amongst friends, so I'm at lost to who I can seek help. Additionally, due to the stress incurred because of this fiasco, my mind and body has not been functioning very well lately.

I'm really at a state of confusion, because apparently there are one of two people who I think is my twin flame. In our lifetimes, we can only have one twin flame. To meet your other half is the sweetest, liberating and wonderful time to be in, and to reunite with them, with unconditional love is immeasurable.

I really need to reconcile and be at peace, especially during this crucial period, when I'm taking my examination finals in a few months time.

My end goal is this, my soul yearn for the reunion, and that is that. I'll do anything in my might to reach that, that is what I feel I'm called for.

Anyway wishing you good luck in reuniting with your twin flame! :) Trust the universe, it will work out and hopefully everything will fall back to its place, a place of divine love.

Last edited:

Noelb

Asc is in via combusta and in late degree, which shows how much your agonizing over this, moon/jup to do with some communication issues, moon/mars looks good but she's in her 8th/fixed/silent, so she dont wanna talk to you right now and shes being very stubborn with it.

Funnily enough chirons right by the moon, your hurting badly about all this.

This next moon/mars could bring some kind of relief in around 4 units, maybe just give her a little space for now.

Id run another chart when the dust has settled a little.

You are indeed correct. I'm in disarray now, but in the meantime exercising and eating a healthy diet seem to keep my mind of this topic a little bit.

Hopefully it turns out well, I really do not want to give up on this.

B

Chrysalis

You are indeed correct. I'm in disarray now, but in the meantime exercising and eating a healthy diet seem to keep my mind of this topic a little bit.

Hopefully it turns out well, I really do not want to give up on this.

B

Im not sure what you've done or whats happened, but right now she is really hurting.

Noelb

I actually just read a quote and it was something along the lines of 'twin flames can live together in harmony but it depends on whether your twin flame has learned to love themselves yet. Because essentially your twin flame is you' its from a website called foreverconscious.com. That resonated because the time that I accepted a lot of things about myself, was when they came back. Another thing that came to mind is because they do show you apart of yourself, they have the power to help you transform yourself. I suppose when you reach a certain level of transformation with their help, it is the time that you either accept that they have shown you things about yourself, and let go, or you both agree to commit to something more serious.

Thanks for the info! :) I'll use it to guide my own transformation.

The_Saturnian

I'm not a twin to anyone, (not that I consciously know) but after having watched loads of TF videos and I'm still addicted to learning more about this connection I would suggest to start doing a chakra cleansing exercise by listening to tracks on YouTube. It may helps speed up union and try and at least guide you and help you with what you need to focus on in order to try and get TF reunion. I've always wanted to help TFs as much as possible because I'm sure it's agonizing what you guys and your twins must be going through.

Chrysalis

There’s a lot of synchronicities between us, as per say we sometimes communicate telepathically, and I felt she looked familiar to me when we first saw each other. I can only trust the universe as such.

Any advice on how to approach this?

B

You need to be looking at both your natal charts in synastry for these answers, chiron/SN could be the cause with the "familiar" you feel.

Noelb

Dear all,

I've posted another chart.

Question: Will we able to love and reunite again?

Regards,
B

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_event.29394.8112.png
    astro_w2gw_event.29394.8112.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 37

The_Saturnian

Latent degrees cannot be read for horary questions owing to either a change of outcome or simply put, nothing can be done about the situation. Additionally I believe Moon is VOC it will make a new aspect to Jupiter before changing sign. Therefore, again they'll be a change of circumstances. This is not to say it's a definite no in my opinion. Just probably not the right time to ask this question. Alternatively, you could seek a reading from a twin flame reader. The may be able to give you specific information that you are seeking. Sorry for not be able to help much here.