Missing cat =(

student4life

Our cat went missing on New Years Eve, we think all the fireworks that people were setting off scared him. I have made a Horary chart, the question was "will we find our cat?" Please help me interpret this... thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Einstein horary.png
    Einstein horary.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 33

Culpeper

Premium Member
According to your chart it is very likely that your cat will return home on its own. Both Jupiter and the Moon represent the cat and they appear to be in the 4th house which is the significator of home. Venus the planetary significator of home is in the first house and it is in mutual reception with Saturn your significator. There are several connections so the cat should return.

student4life

:lol:Thank you!!! Our cat came back! When we came home from from the store tonight he was on the porch waiting for us :w00t: We are so happy he's home. Thank you for your help and positive thoughts!!!

dr. farr

Another (typical) excellent delineation by Culpeper!

Using an alternative method (Ankara horary) I would have gotten a "probably yes" answer, but not as definite as Culpeper's (for me, cat = 6th = Moon; querents = 1st = Saturn; Moon flows toward Saturn-cat goes toward querents-, querents in cats home, ie 4th house from the 6th, with Saturn there in exaltation and the significator of the cats home being Venus, posited in querents house of Capricorn; and the cat-ie the Moon-is in querents home, ie the 4th house from the 1st, Moon posited in Venus in its exaltation, and the house lord, Venus, posited in querents house of Capricorn; so I would have given a "probably yes" answer, but not as definitely positive as Culpeper)

Congratulations on the cat's return!

student4life

Dr. Farr,
Thank you for giving that description, I do not know much about Horary so it is a definite learning curve. We are just happy our kitty is home.