Sexual abuse

nunu

I have been sexually abused during my childhood and teenage years.never the whole act but it was still dreadful. psychologically tired to this day even though the act finished years ago.my sisters also went through the same thing but they forgot it.their reaction to him is normal like nothing happened.everybody sees him as a perfect guy.he is such shady.but I can't suppress my anger.
long story short I'm married now and have a daughter.very worried about her birth chart, all that planets in pisces. I hope nobody abuses innocent children.could you give me any insight on my baby's and my own charts. I'll be very thankful

waybread

nunu, I'm so sorry for what you experienced. I hope you are able to put yourself into therapy. What happened to you was illegal, not to mention immoral.

Pisces by itself has no particular link to sexual abuse. When your daughter is older, you can give her good advice about how to respond to anyone she mistrusts or who might try to engage her in inappropriate behaviour.

nunu

Sorry I forgot to post the charts.thank u waybread for good advice but I'm worried for her now.he is around family and how can you protect a child from a "family member". I don't know if I'm paranoid or he is a pedophile

nunu

Sorry I forgot to post the charts.thank u waybread for good advice but I'm worried for her now.he is around family and how can you protect a child from a "family member". I don't know if I'm paranoid or he is a pedophile

Attachments

• astro_2gw_tina.43934.363328.jpg
    astro_2gw_tina.43934.363328.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 49

nunu

Oh god I'm technologically I'll. Above I posted her now I'm posting mine.thank you much in advance

Attachments

• astro_2gw_nunu.42929.49137.jpg
    astro_2gw_nunu.42929.49137.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 42

waybread

If this man abused you and your sisters and has never been in treatment, I would be concerned: not because of your daughter's chart but because of his behaviour.

I don't think you can tell from a horoscope whether a man acts on his pedophile instincts, or whether a child whose chart suggests vulnerability will be molested. All we can see are a proclivity or inclination towards a certain kind of behavior.

Your little angel's chart suggests a huge amount of sensitivity, with her Pisces placements and Cancer rising. She will probably be highly intuitive and even now is probably very sensitive to your moods. But her chart also suggests a certain feisty tendency with several planets in Aries and sun square Mars. When she is older, she might do well in a self-defense class, like karate.

Have you ever confronted this man?

Last edited:

nunu

I confronted him one or two times mildly saying what he's doing is wrong. Our ages are close. He is too emotional; cries easily and gets angry easily also denying what he did. And stupid me was thinking that if I told anyone about it he would commit suicide.

I hate his character also maybe that's why I can't forget what he did. One time I told the situation to my elders and they said it is normal for him at this age.dont worry. I hate them also. So everyone thinks he is ok but when I see him I only see a pedophile. It's strange cuz I pity him at the same time he disgusts me

waybread

I think it is treatable, but the person has to agree that he has a problem and want to seek treatment. Alternatively tell him that you will report him to the police if he ever tries anything like this again.

Young people may be naturally inclined to "experiment"-- with boys, it may be with a young relative or neighbour child, but this only means that this man's parents either failed to talk to him about appropiate and inappropriate sexual contacts, or he didn't listen to them.

Heaven help us if pedophilia is considered normal-- at any age.

nunu

Maybe i should accept it that way i mean the experiment thing. İ hope it is not more serious than that. Heavens doesnt help us. This is a rotten world.

waybread

If you experienced what happened to you with this man with lasting bad feelings, and if he also molested your sisters, then he went beyond the "experiment" stage; especially if he was old enough to know better. I don't justify his behaviour.

rahu

Banned
hi nunu

your daughters chart does have aspects of potential abuse. the moon/juno/nessus stellium is opposed to orcus. this can show a female grand parent whose family has these behavior generationally.

this could make some sense as you describe the problem individual with obvious problems. If there is a under current of abusive behavior in his family,then this behavior could reflect this condition.

you daughters chart has the mars/chiron and mars/sun midpoints conjunct the south node .this pattern easily describes his tendencies and would make be very uncomfortable with him around your daughter.

rahu

nunu

Rahu thank you for the reply but I couldn't understand the last sentence. He is my brother actually and I'm always uncomfortable around him even though the act finished years ago.he couldn't dare it now.but I'm afraid for little girls. Whenever he sees a little girl he just grabs and hugs her. I want to warn people about it but I can't be sure to judge him because I don't have the very proof. I'm afraid for his daughter also. But as I said I don't have concrete proof.

waybread

Have you had a frank discussion with your brother? Even without accusing him of pedophilia, perhaps let him know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

You, in your child's chart, are indicated by the 10th house. Your brother is the third from the 10th house, or 12th house, ruled by Venus. I don't see Venus here as having a lot of power to act. But not letting your daughter alone with your brother seems like the best course of action.

nunu

Thank you waybread I talked to him many times years ago. All his reply was there is no such thing bla bla. Now I don't even want to see him let alone talking to him.
You really made me feel relieved but again I would never let him alone with my baby. I can't be sure that he is a pedophile but I m certain that he has psychological problems. That's why I pity him very much also. He is so immature, can't take any responsibility in what he does and so and so...
What do you think about my chart? Is it cursed or what?
Wish you all the best

waybread

No, of course you're not cursed.

Jupiter in the 5th house is supposed to be good for children; although Capricorn suggests very few children. I would read this as a small number of children, but a fortunate little family.

The third house rules your siblings. With Saturn and Jupiter there, it does look troubled.

Your Venus closely conjuncts your daughter's sun: lots of love and affection! Your two moons are sextiled, which suggests emotional compatibility and feeling at home with one another.

nunu

You mean Saturn and Pluto in the third.and I feel this all the time. Even though I have a family of my own now, I feel their pressure on my mind every single day. I wish I'd live in a different planet.

By the way my chart is not certain because thanks to mom I don't even know the exact day. It's the end of january.but god knows which day. This chart is my estimation.thanks a lot for taking time and explaining

greybeard

Pedophilia has no remedy that I'm aware of. It's a sickness that only grows with time.

Perhaps your husband could have a little man-to-man chat with him.

At least 1/3 of all women are sexually abused by a family member, as children. Sad but true. And most people just don't care.

Last edited: