My creepy natal chart

waybread

As do men who can't find a woman. It's a two-way street, and I can't count how many "nice guy" rants I've heard on the internet. Problem is, they want a blow-up doll with giant breasts. My expectations aren't unrealistic or fake, unlike most men I've had conversations with.

I don't want a good, solid relationship. I'm not like most women. I don't need a man for emotional support or self-esteem boosting. There's only one thing I'm interested in, and it isn't love. He can save that for his mama. :whistling::devil:

Where are you trying to meet men? By reading Internet posts? By insecure teenagers? With your proclivities, what happened to going to a bar with a dance floor? Or no dance floor-- just bar stools? Men on your wave-length won't be super-fussy about your cup size.

If a pick-up is what you want, I doubt that they're hard to find. But yes, you have to get out of the house for this activity.

I haven't looked into it, but I am sure there are male sex workers where you live.

This isn't "destiny," Moonwind. It is that you seem more comitted to making excuses than you do to having your life work out the way that you want.

You are the only person powerful enough to change this.

I am sorry if I seem overly harsh. But then you seem to want a high level of honesty. I call them as I see them.

Moonwind

Moonwind, if you do have a mental health condition, I hope you are getting good treatment for it. Otherwise, I will simply look at your posts as a person without a mental illness.

It seems you've missed the parts where I indeed stated that I have been diagnosed with mental illness; bipolar, OCD, and of course, social anxiety. Treatment? I'm anti-drug. I do, however, see a therapist once a week. I feel a bit insulted by your tone. Ableism isn't cool, and I don't care to respond to the rest of your comment. Have a really nice day/evening/whatever.

waybread

I saw your post re: social anxiety, but did miss the bipolar part. But many bipolar people do well with meds.

Again, we can see another piece of the puzzle that is your life. Someone tries to be open and honest with you, yet you don't want that and try to put her down. If you truly looked at the annoying bits, you might put your negativity in a better place.

There was nothing suggesting "ableism" in my post. To the contrary.

miquar

Hi Moonwind. Just a few thoughts after reading through the new posts.

Firstly, if you're serious about turning your life around, don't dismiss Waybread's advice. She's showing you how your disposition is unecessarily keeping you stuck. In this sense you are slapping yourself down.

With Moon in Cancer square Moon Pluto, objective thinking isn't going to be one of your strong points. To use your Mercury to see your llife differently will trigger the Moon Pluto anxiety, but this will be worth it in the end.

There are a few things in your chart which suggest your sense of being trapped by fate. Sun Saturn in the 12th, Moon Pluto, Mars in earth (need for control) aspect Neptune and Pluto (denial of will) in the 9th house of what we expect to be given by 'fate'.

I agree that we don't necessarily need emotional support from others, but with a watery Sun Saturn conjunction, and a Moon Pluto conjunction, you could perhaps at least acknowledge to yourself any belief you have that even if you wanted such support it wouldn't be forthcoming, and any fear of the humiliation and rejection that might arise if you were to try to get such support.

M

may28gemini

Yeah, I'll agree that your chart is "creepy" because you know about your issues and refuse to lift a finger to change the situation. I'm not going to suggest anything that posters have already suggested since anything within reason seems to p1ss you off, so perhaps this will be of some use: try free sex websites such as adultfriendfinder and there's plentyoffish where you can set your profile to only seeking sex/no commitments.

Reality is, no one who's looking for no strings attached sex will care about perfection. They're only interested in one thing, and it just so happens to be that one thing you're itching for. If you start ranting off and citing all your issues with people and humanity and society, etc. etc. you're not going to get someone to bang. I'm starting to think that simply you getting some would lift your spirits up (starting block).

I find it hilarious that the people on this thread who are proponents of relationships are of the Air variety when that element has been heralded as being shallow and players. I think Water element has more issues with relationship and are far worst to be in relationships than Air people, but that's another thing all on its own.

Last edited:

Moonwind

Wait a minute. Waybread gets up in here and acts like a rabid moose, seething with anger because...well, I don't even know WTH she's spewing about...and I'm the bad one?

Dr. Moderator, Please delete this thread. Thanks.

I'm nobody's punching bag.

Moonwind

From the FAQ

Ethical rules to observe

Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

M

may28gemini

No one who has responded to your post has violated anything. You said you're looking for casual sex relationships and people have commented on it. You also said other things about your chart and several have agreed with your assessment. NO one called you any names.

You started the thread and now are saying you're a punching bag which doesn't make any sense.

Waybread is a nice person and she's very caring towards a lot of people, esp. people who probably don't deserve to be treated with kindness when they constantly make themselves out the victim.

Moonwind

Waybread is a nice person and she's very caring towards a lot of people, esp. people who probably don't deserve to be treated with kindness when they constantly make themselves out the victim.

There is nothing "nice" about the way she reacted to me in her last couple of posts. Clean your glasses.

I sent her a "nice" PM. Hope she enjoys it, just as she enjoyed, basically, advising me to get good treatment, or whatever. And jumping all over me because I didn't immediately take her advice and start a garden or work at a women's shelter. LOL! Jesus!

Moonwind

Notice how I suggested ways in which you might actually help women in need. But you shift from how you might contribute something in your life to your own "issues."

So, because I know I wouldn't be any good at that type of thing (aware of my limitations), I'm shifting to my issues? Huh? Yeah, uh, my issues would affect job performance, obviously.

Mars in Taurus in the 9th does not you a warrior make. I can't imagine where you read that. But everybody's got a Mars somewhere. How do you express yours?

See? This is more insantiy on Waybread's part. I was reffering to THE APEX OF MY YOD. Which is MARS. And according to several interpretations (one of which which I already linked to), my destiny involves fighting for a cause. So, uh, I wasn't being literal. DUH.

miquar

Hi Moonwind. Not sure if saw the stuff I posted about 24 hours ago. But anyway I just wanted to say that your moon pluto mercury configuration may be clouding your perception of Waybread's posts. You needed to defend yourself against wounding communications when your were a child, but now the same defenses are holding you back maybe.

waybread

Wait a minute. Waybread gets up in here and acts like a rabid moose, seething with anger because...well, I don't even know WTH she's spewing about...and I'm the bad one?

Dr. Moderator, Please delete this thread. Thanks.

I'm nobody's punching bag.

Well, Moonwind, I could say that I find your posts comparable to a rabid moose, but if we reduce the conversation to this level of name-calling, where does that get us?

You have expressed a lot of anger-- at Mom, men, and now me.

It isn't about people being "good" or "bad." Of course, you're nobody's punching bag-- and nobody's punching.

You have dished out plenty of straight talk! Can you take it in return?

Last edited: