my natal chart

arya ishtar

ok. am going to post a few of my ideas about my chart. 'twill be disjointed and non-linear, so bear with me.

sun sign: my sun is in aquarius, and besides the "aloof" bit, i am a typical aquarian. also my *only* planet in an angular house, so has a lot of "oomph!"

*and* my median coeli is sitting right up against it. so "who i am" and "what i do" (career-wise) is pretty much one in the same. and is in tenth house, so power and reputation, as opposed to money (as a musician and activist this totally makes sense. have worked harder in the past 5 years than i have my entire life, and have made literally nothing. zero. zilch.

*and* part of fortune right in there, too.

aquarius' ruler :uranus: in libra/5th house supporting or distracting from that. (in my case, supporting, supporting, but if i was, say, a lawyer or traveling salesman, it would distract from.)

have to go, so gonna do a bit at a time. please excuse my stumbling. newbie of a decade and am totally outside my comfort zone here. (studied tarot for 20 years before i started reading for others, lol....)

(not being typical aquarian aloof mebbe due to my interrupted signs? hmmm... *off to study*)

Last edited:

theV

As researcher in the 12th harmonic/duads, I felt obliged to take a look at your 12th harmonic. 12th harmonic/Duad shows us where life energy is focused, and to explain things the natal chart fails to explain. 12th harmonic shows its influence when it paired with the birth chart.

picture.php

A lot of energy is focused on the 11th house/5th house as most of harmonic points falls there. So as kimbermoon said, the 11th house/5th house should be studied. You could focused your energy on the collective, society, humanity, joy and happiness there is also possibility of wealth, The MC/IC harmonic falls in the fifth house, house of creativity. Harmonic MC/IC are configured with Jupiter opposite Venus/12th H mercury possible talent for foreign languages, career involving traveling, arts music and fashion.

12 H Venus is the first house grants grace, charm and beauty if supported by other aspects.

Duad sun conjunct Neptune is absent father, escapism, imagination, spirituality.

12th house is also activated with the vertex there, life destiny involves 12th house themes, self undoing, isolation..etc. Harmonic asc/dsc in 3rd house identify with 3rd house gives you a mercurial personality with duad asc opposite mercury.

arya ishtar

i get the duad idea, but dunno from 12th harmonics, or even how you *got* the chart there. will have to do some seachin' and cipherin'...

theV

i get the duad idea, but dunno from 12th harmonics, or even how you *got* the chart there. will have to do some seachin' and cipherin'...

I wrote an articles about it here:

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/13/duad12th-harmonic-charts-interpretation/

https://thecinnamonstars.wordpress.com/2015/10/12/the-12th-harmonic-your-secondary-self/

Here is a thread I started but no one seemed to care:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87991

arya ishtar

Are you attracted to teaching, learning, education or social activities?

got a scholarship to teach, but had to drop out of school because i couldn't study, work, AND make ends meet.

learning is my favorite! have taken courses as disparate as japanese, and metalsmithing. have apps am using now to learn italian, ancient history, and constellations. cannot officially go back to school as half my year is eat up with putting on a festival, but really *want* to.

not social (due to social anxiety and would rather be with hubby than anyone *out there*) but all my jobs have had a social component, to the point where that *was* my social life. (community activism and festival organizing, teaching yoga, bartending, and performing.) will suck it up if i *have* to (to do what i *need* to do,) but don't socialize for sociability's sake...

arya ishtar

i find it interesting that, although i have *no* planets in my first 4 houses (which, given my childhood, does not surprise me,) that my 4th house sits in leo/virgo. my dad, a controlling narcissist (as in, the mental illness, not the metaphor for self-absorption) was leo. and that lack of control manifests itself in my virgoan-everything-in-it's-place/prepared-for-anything/must-have-order thing i've got going in my *own* house and life now. *and* my amazingly supportive husband, who sees me and hears me and validates my feelings like my father never did? a leo... *chuckle*

theV

i find it interesting that, although i have *no* planets in my first 4 houses (which, given my childhood, does not surprise me,) that my 4th house sits in leo/virgo. my dad, a controlling narcissist (as in, the mental illness, not the metaphor for self-absorption) was leo. and that lack of control manifests itself in my virgoan-everything-in-it's-place/prepared-for-anything/must-have-order thing i've got going in my *own* house and life now. *and* my amazingly supportive husband, who sees me and hears me and validates my feelings like my father never did? a leo... *chuckle*

Your harmonic sun conjunct neptune and in addition to that the 8th harmonic pluto which is your essential harmonic conjunct your sun. No surprise you had a father like him.

SUN/PLUTO/NEPTUNE
picture.php

arya ishtar

Your harmonic sun conjunct neptune and in addition to that the 8th harmonic pluto which is your essential harmonic conjunct your sun. No surprise you had a father like him.

SUN/PLUTO/NEPTUNE
picture.php

so exactly how did you *get* to this? as a beginner i have been working *only* on my own natal chart. just recently got to the point where i know enough to look at hubby's. only last week did i delve into transits (which i knew about but didn't realize *that* was what they were called) and progressions. prog'd mine ala "year-for-a-day". still sifting...

checked your links, but is all "what", not "how." why is it called "harmonic"? where did you learn it? how do you do it? prob too much for me right now, but am curious...

arya ishtar

so, decided to analyze my chart based on elements. used a simple calculation i found here: https://astrolibrary.org/interpretations/balance/ (nice, accessible, understandable beginning astro lessons.)

and this interpretation was both bothersome *and* not surprising. more than 5 points in any element is "overly". i am overly (7) air and *no* earth. which explains why i've felt like a helium balloon on a piece of thread in a gale wind my whole life. why i have such a time of it trying to meditate or even just focus. why i have the *desire* to ground but am more often *up a tree.*

how can one compensate/counteract this propensity?!
(re-posting as its own thread if i can find an appropriate place...)