Do horoscopes really matter for true love?

tinseltown

I've been a long time horoscope reader. And I know plenty about astrology to the point where I have never met a person in real life who can actually challenge me in this metaphysical stuff.

I used to believe in this stuff a lot and almost "feel" this metaphysical energy in everyone.... But after say... 7 years of reading upon it and asking everyone what their signs are... etc... I have come to the point where I am questioning the horoscopes/astrology/stars...

Do horoscopes really matter?? Do two signs really have to match for 'true' love to happen? I am starting to think not.

I am thinking that it boils down to the actual 2 people if they are mature enough and can handle each other or not.. I feel horoscopes and astrology are only a small part of a persons character. In my opinion I see that astrology and the personalities of all the signs are like a 'piece of equipment'. I feel all signs can exhibit all personality traits. I feel there is much more to true love than to rely on just horoscopes nowadays.

Please I would love to hear all of your opinions. :lol:

Prominent

I like to think of it as a language, and what are languages used for?
Basically to communicate. So, what's important is communication.
Just as you use a ruler or whatever measuring device to translate an understanding of something, it could be used similarly.. so.. what is it are you measuring about a person?

I cee

'do horoscopes matter for true love'
Thats an interesting question tinseltown!
I would say 'No'. Because in truth, when one feels true love,theres no need to measure it or question it, if it feels right, then it just is.
I feel that people go to astrology when 'stuff' is messed up and we are looking for answers or we want a miracle cure that will fix everything.
Also, when we are 'in love', we often don't feel the need to search or pick at the lover, ie scrutinize the chart of a loved one.