why didn't he respond to my happy bday text? and will he?

Hi i sent a guy friend a happy bday text yesterday and he didn't reply. why? the last time i saw him we kissed and all was ok but we haven't talked since and he hasn't texted me tho I've tried 2 time before. just curious as to why he couldn't say thank you or what he was thinking? or if he read it and purposely ignored it? he is quite busy with work and he knows A LOT of people. so any insight would be appreciated, thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.52.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.52.47 AM.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.52.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.52.58 AM.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

tikana

Hi i sent a guy friend a happy bday text yesterday and he didn't reply. why? the last time i saw him we kissed and all was ok but we haven't talked since and he hasn't texted me tho I've tried 2 time before. just curious as to why he couldn't say thank you or what he was thinking? or if he read it and purposely ignored it? he is quite busy with work and he knows A LOT of people. so any insight would be appreciated, thank you!

Stop giving him excuses "hes busy with work"
If he gave a ****, he would call

IleneK

Premium Member

He/Jup is in your 5th so you like him a lot. He doesn't have a lot of oomph in this matter since Jup is in its detriment in Capricorn, and there not a lot of synergy between you based on reception. Jup is ruled by strong, slow Saturn in Capricorn, so I don't see quick movement of Jup while under Saturn's influence like this.

Timing is definitely not my forte, but I will take a wild stab at it.
You/Merc do come along to sextile him/Jup at about 27 degrees Scorp/Cap, so it is possible [the weak sextile means possible] that you may connect in 6 units of time. If it does comes to pass, I don't see it in a quick time frame like six days, but more a more medium to longer time frame, at least weeks...?

He/Jup is in your 5th so you like him a lot. He doesn't have a lot of oomph in this matter since Jup is in its detriment in Capricorn, and there not a lot of synergy between you based on reception. Jup is ruled by strong, slow Saturn in Capricorn, so I don't see quick movement of Jup while under Saturn's influence like this.

You/Merc do come along to sextile him/Jup at about 27 degrees Scorp/Cap, so it is possible [the weak sextile means possible] that you may connect in 6 units of time. If it does comes to pass, I don't see it in a quick time frame like six days, but more a more medium to longer time frame, at least weeks...?

okay very interesting!!! thank you so much!

tikana

Ilenek
Questions are why he didnt reply and will he
Lord of 9th house is debilitated - venus voidish
Lord of 7th is entangled with satutn (5th house) dispositor is saturn ..very weak
Then we haven moon in 8th disp is mars
If we want action from him we need him applying to merc with reception (peregrine merc and debilitated jup) ehhh very very weak yes
Jup in 5th house is casual interest if any..
Last lunar aspect should tell u why he didnt respond.
Look at moon sq jup. I dont think he will.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek
Questions are why he didnt reply and will he
Lord of 9th house is debilitated - venus voidish
Lord of 7th is entangled with satutn (5th house) dispositor is saturn ..very weak
Then we haven moon in 8th disp is mars
If we want action from him we need him applying to merc with reception (peregrine merc and debilitated jup) ehhh very very weak yes
Jup in 5th house is casual interest if any..
Last lunar aspect should tell u why he didnt respond.
Look at moon sq jup. I dont think he will.

Thank you, my friend!
You always teach me so much!

ElenaJ

Mercury will sextile Jupiter from the 3rd of communications to the 5th of love. So you will approach him, not the reverse.
However, moon will square Pluto, ruler of the 3rd. This is a change of emotions, it is a cutting off. Jupiter separates from the conjunction with Pluto, co-ruler of the 3rd.
Jupiter leaves Pluto, but moon approaches it.
Jupiter will not reach Saturn until they both change signs.
Also, moon is in exactly the degree of the nodes, so there is little you can do about the situation, it has already been decided.
The 5th is also the "kiss", ruled by Saturn, not moving anywhere.
Venus of love approaches a separation as it opposes Uranus, co-ruler of the 5th.
Finally, you as mercury are in scorpio, the moon shows what was on your mind when you asked the question, and it is in egotistical Aries in your 8th.
You did like being with him, but from this chart it looks like your emphasis seems to be on the physical side, rather than seeing him as a person.
Moon rules the 11th of friendship, again squaring Pluto, that brings abrupt change.
Things are not what they might seem to you in this relationship.
Also, keep in mind just the logic of what Tatiana wrote, it doesn't take long to text a thank you, even if you are busy.

Mercury will sextile Jupiter from the 3rd of communications to the 5th of love. So you will approach him, not the reverse.
However, moon will square Pluto, ruler of the 3rd. This is a change of emotions, it is a cutting off. Jupiter separates from the conjunction with Pluto, co-ruler of the 3rd.
Jupiter leaves Pluto, but moon approaches it.
Jupiter will not reach Saturn until they both change signs.
Also, moon is in exactly the degree of the nodes, so there is little you can do about the situation, it has already been decided.
The 5th is also the "kiss", ruled by Saturn, not moving anywhere.
Venus of love approaches a separation as it opposes Uranus, co-ruler of the 5th.
Finally, you as mercury are in scorpio, the moon shows what was on your mind when you asked the question, and it is in egotistical Aries in your 8th.
You did like being with him, but from this chart it looks like your emphasis seems to be on the physical side, rather than seeing him as a person.
Moon rules the 11th of friendship, again squaring Pluto, that brings abrupt change.
Things are not what they might seem to you in this relationship.
Also, keep in mind just the logic of what Tatiana wrote, it doesn't take long to text a thank you, even if you are busy.

okay thank u for ur insight!! so basically he's just not interested and doesn't care texting back not even a thanks? lmao ah okay it's best i know now anyway. i dont think i see him purely for egotism, i believe he's a rlly nice guy n friend so thats why i was quite confused but that doesn't matter anymore rlly. but he is well known so that could of shown up in the chart. and when i say that i mean he is WELL known publicly so maybe i subconsciously feel drawn to him for egotism? idk guess we'll see, thank u again!

ElenaJ

This is interesting. Looking at the chart again, his midheaven is also ruled by Jupiter, as he is. Not in a strong position by sign or house.
Also, he has south node on his midheaven.
So it seems strange that his public profile is so prolific.
At any rate, there is no movement towards you by him, but there is movement of you towards him.