Regarding Marriage

Guru

Hi Astrologers,

Greetings from my side!!! My marriage is getting delayed. We have consulted many astrologers regarding marriage. Few astrologers said marriage is not denied for this chart, few people said marriage is denied. I have heard people say straight to my face that you will be happy staying single. Personally I would like to have a family of my own. Is marriage possible for this chart.

D.O.B - 24/02/1984

Time - 9:54 AM

Place - Coimbatore

Regards.

mathur_dinesh

Venus owns the seventh house in your chart. Venus and Saturn have exchanged signs in the chart. Therefore Venus is strong in the chart. Mars owns the ascendant and it is also in sambandh with Venus in the chart. Therefore marriage is definitely going to take place.
Saturn is exalted in the seventh house and is joined by Mars there. Saturn inherently is not good for you. The delay is due to this combination. The lady could be related to the area of work that you pursue. The major-period of Venus is going on and this is the right time till February/2028 to get married. That there could be some unhappiness in marriage it cannot be denied. You should be careful of outside marriage secret relationships.

Kiran

Reason for Delay
1) Mangal Dosh. Mars in 7th
2) Moon in conjunction with Uranus
3) Pluto in 7th

If u believe in remedies then you can consider doing the following
1) Ark Vivaah
2) Rudra Abhishek Pooja.
3) Donation of Green Fodder to Cows.

Marriage yog is there in the chart. If you want to get married then you need to compromise considering your age. Look for proposal outside your caste/community. Hopefully between between Dec 2023 to Feb 2024 high chance of getting married.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Guru

Thank you Kiran ji for your reply, Can I get a well educated suitable spouse considering my age. Any chances of love marriage? Is match making necessary for my chart in an arranged marriage scenario, few astrologers said to my parents don't do marriage without proper verification of horoscope considering the doshas in my chart, few said don't need to look at horoscope at this age. We are confused because 99% of the time horoscopes won't match.

Regards.

Reason for Delay
1) Mangal Dosh. Mars in 7th
2) Moon in conjunction with Uranus
3) Pluto in 7th

If u believe in remedies then you can consider doing the following
1) Ark Vivaah
2) Rudra Abhishek Pooja.
3) Donation of Green Fodder to Cows.

Marriage yog is there in the chart. If you want to get married then you need to compromise considering your age. Look for proposal outside your caste/community. Hopefully between between Dec 2023 to Feb 2024 high chance of getting married.

Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

astrologymagic

There is strong possibility of you getting married before Aug-2022. There can be obstacles from your mother and even from some elders in your family. Firstly, you'll have to push them to accept the proposal soon. Secondly, you'll have to give up some ego and become willing to ignore the delay and regain interest in getting married.

----------------------------
www.astrologymagic.xyz