Astrology of a cold blooded killer

david starling

Re: Atrology of a cold blooded killer

Saying these sorts of things while creating a thread with words "cold blooded killer" implies that the OP believes these placements could contribute to such a personality, otherwise they wouldn't cherry pick out those placements. It's not my words or my cherry picking, it's theirs. I was pointing out that they were interpreting the chart based on a false story.

I am not sorry for that. The ones who should be sorry are those spreading a dangerous label of a 17 year old without getting their facts straight first and potentially further tarnishing his reputation, astrology or not.

Take this post down if you need to as well, but you'll at least have read it. I'm done here.

I would compare Kyle to George Zimmerman, another vigilante who deliberately placed himself in position to kill someone and claim self-defense. Zimmerman has no placements in Capricorn.

I realize this is anecdotal, but I've personally known around 10 people with Sun in Capricorn, and every one of them is a caring, warm-hearted person.

aquarius7000

I would compare Kyle to George Zimmerman, another vigilante who deliberately placed himself in position to kill someone and claim self-defense. Zimmerman has no placements in Capricorn.

I realize this is anecdotal, but I've personally known around 10 people with Sun in Capricorn, and every one of them is a caring, warm-hearted person.

Nobody said that Suns in Capricorn are killers. NOBODY, except some that are trying desperately to make it look like that is what was said, so giving the anti-thesis to that is supporting that twisted mis-assertion that Suns in Cap are killers. So unnecessary.

leomoon

I'm Sun in Capricorn as well as Mercury and Mars and am the opposite of a killer being Anti-violence and war person. Perhaps in a prior life, I was involved in too many wars and decided in this one early on to argue against them at every opportunity unless they were justified (i.e. enemies on our shores at the back door trying to overtake this country) .....
The only War I've seen or heard of in my lifetime that was justified would have been WW2.

Meanwhile, here are some statistics I saved from 2003 studies on killers:
(at that time, quite a few years ago now, Gemini, Sagittarius & Capricorn Sun signs were at the top of the list)
http://www.astrologyresearchjournal.org/article110603/article110603/index.htm

The Sun, Moon, and Ascendant are alleged by astrologers to affect one's "personality. All have "hits" in the sign of Sagittarius at least 50% above random chance. The Sun was found to be in the opposite sign, Gemini, in 11 cases, more than twice the random amount. The corresponding houses also showed an increased hit rate. The Sun and Moon had above random placements in the 9th house (the house that corresponds to Sagittarius, the 9th sign). In addition, the Moon had a higher than random hit rate for the 3rd house.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

leomoon

from various studies:
[FONT=&quot]Previous Studies of Murder in the Astrological Literature:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The first source here is "Astropsychiatry" by Harry Darling, M.D., and Ruth Hale Oliver, CSA Press, 1973. They claimed to have found the following aspects in the horoscopes of murderers:
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] "I believe that the midpoint of Mars with Saturn, Uranus or Neptune, when occupied by a natal planet, gives a tendency to violence, that is, to commit violence or to be its recipient. The midpoint of Mars/Saturn coarsens and makes cruel, the midpoint of Mars/Uranus excites and makes erratic and aggressive, and that of Mars/Neptune creates hysteria, sensationalism and sometimes fanaticism, as well as aggression." (Pg.145).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]****no control groups mentioned[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Also mentioned were the midpoints of Venus with either Saturn or Uranus.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyresearchjournal.org/article82702_1/index.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyresearchjournal.org/article110603/article110603/index.htm
[/FONT]

Last edited:

leomoon

I happened to have Zimmerman's natal chart:

(for those who don't know who he is, he is the self-professed vigilante, who killed a young teen Trayvon Martin walking alone from his father's condo with a bag of "Skittles" in hand. :bandit: He wore a "hoodie" and that came into focus in the trial.

President Obama actually wept publicly when he said looking at Trayvon Martin, he realized if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon who (imo) was a very good looking kid.

Twitter scandals

In late August 2015, controversy centering on Zimmerman arose when his Twitter profile picture of a Confederate flag "backed by an American flag" (in his words) became better-known. Frequently criticized posts of his from August included one in which Zimmerman called Obama an "ignorant baboon"; one in which he posted an image of Vester Lee Flanagan, an African-American former news reporter who shot and killed two ex-coworkers during a live broadcast, and wrote, "If Obama had a son...";https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed and another in which Zimmerman typed, in response to people who wanted him killed, that the United States understands "how it ended for the last moron that hit me" (in reference to Trayvon Martin).
In September 2015, Zimmerman retweeted a photo of Martin's slain body posted by another Twitter user, who had the caption: "Z-Man is a one man army".

Didn't Zimmerman get into other scuffles after he was exonerated? I don't recall this being the end of his scandals. Something about a girlfriend? He seemed like a "cold fish" to me for the short time I watched him from afar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman
Antares,the violence prone fixed star on tr. NN and may have triggered his natal Jupiter-Uranus cj. and Fomalhaut opposes his Mars (a name to be remembered - star)

Last edited:

leomoon

How differently, a similar case (to Trayvon Martin) turned out when this man shot and killed Jordan Davis also age 17 in a car playing loud music:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ife-without-parole-loud-music-killing-n228191

After the killing of her son, Lucy McBath (mother of Jordan) ran for Congress in Georgia (over gun laws) and won in 2019: Davis was her ex husband and Jordan Davis her son -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jordan_Davis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_McBath

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=101346445
http://politicalblindspot.org/another-trayvon-martin-shot-dead-in-florida-why-is nt-the-shooting-of-17-year-old-jordan-davis-headline-news/
Here is the killer – Michael Dunn age 46…………
Drinking according to his girlfriend.
Jordan Davis, a 17-year-old Jacksonville resident, was shot dead after Michael Dunn, 46, shot repeatedly into the SUV Davis was riding in after an argument about the volume of hip hop music that was being played.
According to Dunn’s girlfriend, Rhonda Rouer, Dunn had three rum and cokes at a wedding reception. On the drive back to the hotel they were residing at, they made a pit stop at the convenience store where the shooting occurred. At the Gate Station, Rouer said Dunn told her that he hated “thug music.”
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

in December 2019, he filed an Appeal case in the Supreme Court of Florida which hasn't been announced yet :
https://www.news4jax.com/news/2019/12/13/michael-dunn-appeals-conviction-in-jordan-davis-murder/

His name is actually Michael David Dunn and if anyone can find his date of birth, please let me know, as I've searched but so far no luck -

This link gives a lot of insight into the man's personality: :pinched:

https://floridajustice.com/michael-dunns-letters-from-jail/

leomoon

Ref: Rittenhouse -

His Sun in Capricorn all imporotant ruler is square to Pluto and his Venus-Mars conjunction in Scorpio opposes Algol - while square to Jupiter (the law)

Doesn't Venus suggest interaction with social life, friendships and how we relate to others in some regard? :unsure:
From USA Today:
Rittenhouse, 17, has been charged with five felonies and a misdemeanor after shooting three people Tuesday night, two of them fatally. His lead attorney, John M. Pierce of the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, has said he plans to argue self-defense

Marimackenzie's medic partner gestured to the young man.
"Avoid that guy. He looks like bad news."
She would later learn the man who'd drawn her partner's warning was Rittenhouse.

Background info:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...enhouse-shoot-protest-jacob-blake/5675987002/

Rittenhouse, 17, has been charged with five felonies and a misdemeanor after shooting three people Tuesday night, two of them fatally. His lead attorney, John M. Pierce of the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, has said he plans to argue self-defense.

There is far more information in this article about his home life. It "sounds to me" as if he will benefit from an institution which is equipped to help fallen away kids, Kids with emotional issues which imo he has:

Rittenhouse, the middle of three children, lived in Grayslake for four or five years, according to a former neighbor who declined to give her name. The children appeared to have a difficult home life growing up.
“Those kids didn't have a chance," she said.
Rittenhouse’s parents are divorced, court records show.
In January 2017, his mother filed for a restraining order against two boys at her son’s middle school. They had called him names and threatened to “kick his butt,” court records say.
They also had followed him and taken photos of him to post on social media. A month earlier, they had called the family’s apartment and told Rittenhouse's mother she needed to watch her son or he would get hurt, she wrote in the court filing.

Last edited:

david starling

Ref: Rittenhouse -

His Sun in Capricorn all imporotant ruler is square to Pluto and his Venus-Mars conjunction in Scorpio opposes Algol - while square to Jupiter (the law)

Doesn't Venus suggest interaction with social life, friendships and how we relate to others in some regard? :unsure:

Although it's a (slightly) "out-of-Sign" conjunction, Zimmerman also has a Venus/Mars conjunction squaring Jupiter. Hmmm.

Last edited:

chay

Banned

from various studies:
[FONT=&quot]Previous Studies of Murder in the Astrological Literature:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The first source here is "Astropsychiatry" by Harry Darling, M.D., and Ruth Hale Oliver, CSA Press, 1973. They claimed to have found the following aspects in the horoscopes of murderers:
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] "I believe that the midpoint of Mars with Saturn, Uranus or Neptune, when occupied by a natal planet, gives a tendency to violence, that is, to commit violence or to be its recipient. The midpoint of Mars/Saturn coarsens and makes cruel, the midpoint of Mars/Uranus excites and makes erratic and aggressive, and that of Mars/Neptune creates hysteria, sensationalism and sometimes fanaticism, as well as aggression." (Pg.145).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]****no control groups mentioned[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Also mentioned were the midpoints of Venus with either Saturn or Uranus.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]and:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyresearchjournal.org/article82702_1/index.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.astrologyresearchjournal.org/article110603/article110603/index.htm
[/FONT]

Leomoon, I thank you again for your fascinating contributions, I always learn something from your posts & I'm very grateful.

chay

Banned

I've put Kyles chart into Janus to see some midpoints. Please note that I am not intending here (or in any of my posts so far) to give a complete chart reading & judge of character on a few aspects. In this case I am only mentioning aspects & midpoints that could contribute to the part of his nature that led to the murders. Sun=Jup/Node - this can indicate being part of a group himself. Was he motivated by his own peers? Sun=Nep/Pluto- can indicate drugs & alcohol, I'm not sure if he was drug tested at the time, also this aspect can give the native a leaning toward metaphysical & spiritual thinking but as a negative indicates confusion. He does have Moon=Venus/Saturn- which indicates loneliness & being apart from his family. Moon=Saturn/Uranus -"Breaking Point", estrangement from family, emotional restraint & frustration, restriction, feeling trapped (prison I guess). Mercury=Pluto/Node- Making an impact on others & the public through speech or writing ( at his age this well could indicate being very influenced by the written word of powerful people) Mercury=Saturn/Venus cold heartedness & detachment, Moon=Pluto/Mars-Acting with intent & conviction, obsessions, fixations, jealousy, revenge, extreme reactions, mood swings & strong survival instincts. Jupiter=Pluto/Sun- Powerful connections, personal convictions, large scale ventures & investments, overestimating ones self. Jupiter=Node/Moon-profitable ties, beneficial associations. Saturn=Mercury/Mars-hate thoughts, inviting negative responses with reactive & aggressive behaviour, mental blocks. Saturn=Moon/Venus-difficulty attaining closeness & intimacy-you can also read the combination of these 3 planets as literally in prison without females. Uranus=Mercury/Saturn-intolerance, narrow mindedness, difficulty concentrating for long periods of time, pursuing independent initiatives. ok I have to stop briefly.just looked at Neptune & there's a lot going on. I will share a little bit later. I'm going to say that I personally believe that this poor kid ( no disrespect to the people who lost loved ones because of him) was 100% influenced by the vile Right Wing influencing going on at the time.

blackbery

So what makes Kyle a 'cold blooded killer?'

His :sun:Moon Capricorn?

His :mars::scorpio: at 21 degree 'loss', Huh?:andy:

Or his Nessus placement? Huh?:alien:

Let's get real here. Nobody can tell from a chart whether a person is a killer or a saint. But it is interesting that of all the horrible, sadistic, serial killers out there, you pick Kyle's chart......Mmmmmm....his support of President Trump wouldn't be your motive to slander this young man would it?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Kyle is actually going to be acquitted in the Nov trial. There are numerous cellphone videos showing he was the one being chased by the Antifa thugs. They wanted his gun & they attacked him. It's clearly self-defense.

:sun::moon::capricorn: gives him a moral sense of responsibility. He felt a strong civic duty (ruled by :saturn:conformity) to go down there that night to HELP out by protecting small businesses from being looted & burned down (again). :mars::scorpio: gives courage & bravery.

We all have Nessus in our charts somewhere. And?:surprised:''''

Rittenhouse's attorneys have said the teenager was acting in self-defense when he allegedly shot all three men, citing multiple cell phone videos showing him being chased and attacked by protesters.

Jury selection for his trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 1. If convicted, he faces life in prison.

Rittenhouse was released on $2 million bail, raised by political conservatives who backed his stance against anti-police protesters.

Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, has said in court documents that Rittenhouse and his family have moved into an undisclosed safe house because they've received multiple threats

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kyle-ritt...dly-killed-protesters-makes/story?id=77825979

Kyle Rittenhouse: Jan. 3, 2002 no water other then Scorpio in the chart without tob known -

I wondered if he had anyone who loved him, parents or siblings? I've not seen or heard of any at his hearing thus far. That's beyond sad for a 17 yr. old, obviously needing attention from others.

Kyle Rittenhouse Wiki – Biography Kyle Rittenhouse, an Antioch, Illinois, teenage supporter of police who filled his Facebook page with pictures of guns and police advocacy, was named as an accused shooter in the chaotic series of shootings that unfolded at a Kenosha, Wisconsin, demonstration over the police shooting death of Jacob Blake.

Let's consider first of all, his many retrograde at birth planets, and the non-helpful Venus in Detriment (in Scorpio) likely his Moon also in detriment. This (rx Saturn) includes the ruler of his all important Sun (personality)

Its possible he simply couldn't get along with others especially the opposite sex and had various internal struggles along this line.

I think we will learn he was not popular in school and people likely avoided him. Many of the kids his age who acted out in violent ways (remember Columbine High in Colorado for example), reminds me of him.

Mars in Scorpio stands out for me, because it's in the 21st degree o
f the sign and is very very strong energy which is fated to "a complete loss" for him. In one way or another in his life, Mars would overtake him with negative energy because of the birthright of this degree. I wrote about it on Kindle in a book called "Critical Degrees & the Fixed Stars" and it never fails. It was known to be a definite loss long before I came upon it in recent years, by Serpahial and other older astrologers like Charubel.

Of course knowing for certain the house that Mars falls into (which we don't know yet), would help us ascertain where that energy is likely to act out.

This type of chart might help us a bit, as I don't ordinarily use Nessus, but found it's meaning in asteroid astrology quite fitting for Kyle R.

In Kyle's case, Nessus is sextile (harmonious) to his definite loss Mars - As time goes on, I hope we eventually get his time of birth and more background and perhaps can update this thread with a newer chart -

Last edited:

blackbery

There was another thread which accused :pisces: of being the 'killers' of the zodiac.

Another one with :scorpio: as the 'cold-blooded killers'.

And now we have one accusing :capricorn: of being the sadistic killers of them all.

Honestly, this is not astrology as you correctly point out.

That's why astrology will never be taken seriously with astro-gossip like this.

OH, well, I expect there will be another thread soon calling all :leo: the cold-blooded killers next.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Clearly your thoughts are wrong. Poor all Capricorn suns and moons being labelled as cold. Great astrology right there.

blackbery

Anyone want to look at the charts of actual, real, sadistic serial killers like Bundy, )murdered numerous women who all looked alike) Gates, (to depopulate) Dahmer, (cannibal) Cunanan (killed Versace & numerous other gay men) or Berkowitz. (Son of Sam).

No? I thought not.

blackbery

Days before his 1989 death by electrocution, Bundy confessed to killing 30 women in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Colorado and Florida between 1973 and 1978, but authorities believe it’s possible that there were many more.

Attachments

• astro_2ang_ted_bundy_adb.14643.135010.jpg
    astro_2ang_ted_bundy_adb.14643.135010.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 25

chay

Banned

So what makes Kyle a 'cold blooded killer?'

His :sun:Moon Capricorn?

His :mars::scorpio: at 21 degree 'loss', Huh?:andy:

Or his Nessus placement? Huh?:alien:

Let's get real here. Nobody can tell from a chart whether a person is a killer or a saint. But it is interesting that of all the horrible, sadistic, serial killers out there, you pick Kyle's chart......Mmmmmm....his support of President Trump wouldn't be your motive to slander this young man would it?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Kyle is actually going to be acquitted in the Nov trial. There are numerous cellphone videos showing he was the one being chased by the Antifa thugs. They wanted his gun & they attacked him. It's clearly self-defense.

:sun::moon::capricorn: gives him a moral sense of responsibility. He felt a strong civic duty (ruled by :saturn:conformity) to go down there that night to HELP out by protecting small businesses from being looted & burned down (again). :mars::scorpio: gives courage & bravery.

We all have Nessus in our charts somewhere. And?:surprised:''''

Rittenhouse's attorneys have said the teenager was acting in self-defense when he allegedly shot all three men, citing multiple cell phone videos showing him being chased and attacked by protesters.

Jury selection for his trial is scheduled to begin Nov. 1. If convicted, he faces life in prison.

Rittenhouse was released on $2 million bail, raised by political conservatives who backed his stance against anti-police protesters.

Rittenhouse's attorney, Mark Richards, has said in court documents that Rittenhouse and his family have moved into an undisclosed safe house because they've received multiple threats

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kyle-ritt...dly-killed-protesters-makes/story?id=77825979

Looking at Kyles transits from 2020 - 2023 He is under Saturn conjunct Neptune which could be worry, also could be focusing on his spiritual well being. Pluto sextile Venus which represents the financial support & I guess love from his supporters. It's really hard to do prison charts without the ascendant. Feb 2022 he has Saturn opposite Jupiter & Pluto conjunct Mercury, he also has Saturn squaring Mars over the year & Neptune squaring Saturn, October 2023 has Uranus squaring Jupiter, Saturn square Venus, Saturn conjunct Uranus. These are aspects I've looked into which could be against him. If you asked my opinion I'd say he'll get sentenced to prison by January 2023. He has some things that could be in his favour like Saturn sextile Pluto. There are some nice Jupiter aspects so I think they might be kind to him because of his age during proceedings. That Pluto conjunct Mercury may come across as fanatical. Please feel free to add or correct what I have said.

chay

Banned

Looking at Kyles transits from 2020 - 2023 He is under Saturn conjunct Neptune which could be worry, also could be focusing on his spiritual well being. Pluto sextile Venus which represents the financial support & I guess love from his supporters. It's really hard to do prison charts without the ascendant. Feb 2022 he has Saturn opposite Jupiter & Pluto conjunct Mercury, he also has Saturn squaring Mars over the year & Neptune squaring Saturn, October 2023 has Uranus squaring Jupiter, Saturn square Venus, Saturn conjunct Uranus. These are aspects I've looked into which could be against him. If you asked my opinion I'd say he'll get sentenced to prison by January 2023. He has some things that could be in his favour like Saturn sextile Pluto. There are some nice Jupiter aspects so I think they might be kind to him because of his age during proceedings. That Pluto conjunct Mercury may come across as fanatical. Please feel free to add or correct what I have said.
Lol I have a lot of similar transits coming up...I better not shoot anybody

chay

Banned

Kyle Rittenhouse: Jan. 3, 2002 no water other then Scorpio in the chart without tob known -

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/kyle_rittenhouse_and_the_law_of_the_pursuer.html

I wondered if he had anyone who loved him, parents or siblings? I've not seen or heard of any at his hearing thus far. That's beyond sad for a 17 yr. old, obviously needing attention from others. There are photos of him attending at least 2 Trump rallies, one of them, sitting in the front row -

Kyle Rittenhouse Wiki – Biography Kyle Rittenhouse, an Antioch, Illinois, teenage supporter of police who filled his Facebook page with pictures of guns and police advocacy, was named as an accused shooter in the chaotic series of shootings that unfolded at a Kenosha, Wisconsin, demonstration over the police shooting death of Jacob Blake.

Let's consider first of all, his many retrograde at birth planets, and the non-helpful Venus in Detriment (in Scorpio) likely his Moon also in detriment. This (rx Saturn) includes the ruler of his all important Sun (personality)

Its possible he simply couldn't get along with others especially the opposite sex and had various internal struggles along this line.

I think we will learn he was not popular in school and people likely avoided him. Many of the kids his age who acted out in violent ways (remember Columbine High in Colorado for example), reminds me of him.

trump was likely a god type figure to him to find his way to those rallies he must have liked what he heard at them.

Mars in Scorpio stands out for me, because it's in the 21st degree of the sign and is very very strong energy which is fated to "a complete loss" for him. In one way or another in his life, Mars would overtake him with negative energy because of the birthright of this degree. I wrote about it on Kindle in a book called "Critical Degrees & the Fixed Stars" and it never fails. It was known to be a definite loss long before I came upon it in recent years, by Serpahial and other older astrologers like Charubel.

Of course knowing for certain the house that Mars falls into (which we don't know yet), would help us ascertain where that energy is likely to act out.

This type of chart might help us a bit, as I don't ordinarily use Nessus, but found it's meaning in asteroid astrology quite fitting for Kyle R.

In Kyle's case, Nessus is sextile (harmonious) to his definite loss Mars - As time goes on, I hope we eventually get his time of birth and more background and perhaps can update this thread with a newer chart -

Nessus 7066 - Alex's Asteroid Astrology | Alex's Asteroid ...

alexasteroidastrology.com/nessus/

The dark side of Nessus qualities that you speak of definitely ring true in my chart (so far as a victim, not perpetrator.

chay

Banned

I've put Kyles chart into Janus to see some midpoints. Please note that I am not intending here (or in any of my posts so far) to give a complete chart reading & judge of character on a few aspects. In this case I am only mentioning aspects & midpoints that could contribute to the part of his nature that led to the murders. Sun=Jup/Node - this can indicate being part of a group himself. Was he motivated by his own peers? Sun=Nep/Pluto- can indicate drugs & alcohol, I'm not sure if he was drug tested at the time, also this aspect can give the native a leaning toward metaphysical & spiritual thinking but as a negative indicates confusion. He does have Moon=Venus/Saturn- which indicates loneliness & being apart from his family. Moon=Saturn/Uranus -"Breaking Point", estrangement from family, emotional restraint & frustration, restriction, feeling trapped (prison I guess). Mercury=Pluto/Node- Making an impact on others & the public through speech or writing ( at his age this well could indicate being very influenced by the written word of powerful people) Mercury=Saturn/Venus cold heartedness & detachment, Moon=Pluto/Mars-Acting with intent & conviction, obsessions, fixations, jealousy, revenge, extreme reactions, mood swings & strong survival instincts. Jupiter=Pluto/Sun- Powerful connections, personal convictions, large scale ventures & investments, overestimating ones self. Jupiter=Node/Moon-profitable ties, beneficial associations. Saturn=Mercury/Mars-hate thoughts, inviting negative responses with reactive & aggressive behaviour, mental blocks. Saturn=Moon/Venus-difficulty attaining closeness & intimacy-you can also read the combination of these 3 planets as literally in prison without females. Uranus=Mercury/Saturn-intolerance, narrow mindedness, difficulty concentrating for long periods of time, pursuing independent initiatives. ok I have to stop briefly.just looked at Neptune & there's a lot going on. I will share a little bit later. I'm going to say that I personally believe that this poor kid ( no disrespect to the people who lost loved ones because of him) was 100% influenced by the vile Right Wing influencing going on at the time.

Looking at Neptune midpoints- Neptune=Mercury/Mars - dreaming & scheming, getting carried away with ideas, difficulty bringing plans to reality ( plans that are not sensible or sane) trying to keep ones word, suspicion, dishonesty, disputes. Neptune=Moon/Venus- a betrayal of trust, adoring or idolising another, disenchantment, disappointment in love & sex. Neptune=Sun/Node ( culty) delusion shared with others, deception, difficulty integrating with others & groups. Neptune=Moon/Uranus -states of confusion & erratic behaviour, addictions. Pluto=Mercury/Neptune - secrets, manipulation,mental confusion. Node-Mars/Saturn - there you have the murder & the consequences. Kyle Rittenhouse is not what I would call a good human. I wouldn't even be surprised if people put him up to it. Really addled mind-maybe alcohol & drug use, otherwise & including mental illness & really misleading influence from others. More lives on the hands of Trump & his army of brainwashed cult members. Ugh.

chay

Banned

Looking at Neptune midpoints- Neptune=Mercury/Mars - dreaming & scheming, getting carried away with ideas, difficulty bringing plans to reality ( plans that are not sensible or sane) trying to keep ones word, suspicion, dishonesty, disputes. Neptune=Moon/Venus- a betrayal of trust, adoring or idolising another, disenchantment, disappointment in love & sex. Neptune=Sun/Node ( culty) delusion shared with others, deception, difficulty integrating with others & groups. Neptune=Moon/Uranus -states of confusion & erratic behaviour, addictions. Pluto=Mercury/Neptune - secrets, manipulation,mental confusion. Node-Mars/Saturn - there you have the murder & the consequences. Kyle Rittenhouse is not what I would call a good human. I wouldn't even be surprised if people put him up to it. Really addled mind-maybe alcohol & drug use, otherwise & including mental illness & really misleading influence from others. More lives on the hands of Trump & his army of brainwashed cult members. Ugh.

Oh & if anyone would like to go through the midpoints & correct me astrologically feel free, also try & find something nice about the kid, because I didn't find much.