love marriage

virgo24

plz any one can see my chart and let me know is there any chance to have love marriage in my chart ?

Attachments

• Anum.png
    Anum.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 30

himanshul

Hi virgo24...

I dont know whether you are a male or a female...so sorry for it..

anyways what I saw in your chart is...that your Rahu aspects your Venus via its 9th aspect...which denotes a possibility of love marriage...since rahu is unorthodox....where as there is an another concern....which is quite serious...your lagnesh saturn also aspects your Venus by its 10 drishti...and we all know that saturn is very orthodox..and its a fact that rahu listens to what saturn says...so in this though rahu want to favour a love marriage....saturn is unhappy with rahu's decision...hence its kind of a tug of war between you and your love marriage....

All the above mentioned is possible if you are a male....

and if you are a female then the entire equation changes...

himanshul

dont u think my 7th lord in the 5th house which has moon which create love marriage

baby... you are incorrectly interpreting your chart....neither your 7th lord is in your 5th house..neither your 5th house have moon in it...ok

your 7th lord is venus and it is in 10th house...

I can give you written statement and can bet that you will have a love marriage for sure...

reasons why I am saying so are as follows:

1. The main and the most important cause of love marrige is a parivartan yoga...(mutual exchange yoga)..as your 7th lord is in 10th house which is a house of jupiter....and your 10th lord which is jupiter as I said is in your 7th house..so this is a kind of mutual exchange...which the most important yoga present in your chart..which give love marriage..

2.For females the karka of marriage is jupiter..which is in your 7th house..promoting a love marriage.....as jupiter is somehow connected with your 7th lord...

3.Saturn also promotes love marriage...and it aspects your 7th house lord Venus and jupiter...again promoting a love marriage....

ok dear...and now dont worry...

...by the way you will have a nice husband....