Charts of healers/physicians

I hope Claire doesn't mind if I say something. For some reason, the charts here don't download now in my computer, so I don't remember exactly their positions, but I checked again the Heart Surgeon's chart (which you seem to be interested in), and I can tell you he was not just a Heart Surgeon, he made very important advances at it.

With what you have stated here that makes the Uranus in leo come to be of Prime Importance in Both of those Charts and would most probably make the Uranus at the top of the Chart in leo in one of the Charts the heart surgeon opposed to the one in the 7th. That would make sense though. Uranus is about progression and leo is about matters of the heart of course and the 10th being the career could be the resolving factor. I am still awaiting the results!

Claire19

Okay Chart 1 is Carl Jung.
His first career was in archaeology Saturn trine Jupiter 9th. He went on to study psychiatry and espoused the idea of archetypes. The pyschic inheritance through our family and being deeper than blood relations and consciousness. This would be indicated with the Moon in the 4th conjunct Pluto. Pluto rules his 10th, again psychiatry and is trine his ascendant. THe 7th house Sun of consultancy and one to one encounters such as with doctors is trine his MC. HIs Uranus is trine his North Node in 3rd and certain astrologers use his archetypes for analysis, including myself as a Jungian astrologer. A breakthrough in psychiatry. Again the Moon in the fourth and his strong interest in the mother image. It sextiles Mercury Venus in the 6th of everyday work so he earned money with these kind of deep psychological communications. The family legacy being very important psychologically and the emotional conditioning that we all experience. Moon in Taurus again he earned money through these ideas.

His Neptune is not well aspected and he suffered from dreams and visions that were very painful for him. Jupiter from the 9th sextile Mars in the 11th he was a pioneer in his search for universal truth and issues of morality for all of humanity.

This is my take on it.

Claire19

Chart 2 is Christiaan Barnard, the heart surgeon.

HIs Sun in the 6th is trine Pluto in the 2nd so work and finances connected there. THe SUn can be representative of the heart. HIs Sun in Scorpio is in trine to Uranus on the MC in Pisces, breakthroughs with healing and rehabilitation and medicine in general. Scorpio rules regeneration and recycling which is what transplants are. He has a Moon conjunct Pluto wide in the 2nd of personal talents and income. We could say CHiron as the body of healing others wounds in good aspect to Neptune in the 3rd of analysis and learning and in Leo the sign of the heart. Venus in the 7th of consultancy and earning capacity. Chiron is in Aries, which often rules surgery and in the 11th of modern technologies and humanitarian work pioneering and breakthroughs. THe ruler of his 2nd house Mercury is conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio in the 6th, again indicative of benevolence and life giving properties with his work. Scorpio and Pluto deal in major transformations and what could be more major than a heart transplant.... I dont know if we can count his north node in the 5th as indicative of the heart area and his path this time. The media house of the 11th and CHiron in Aries, he was lauded for his courage throughout the world by media. He also performed experiments on dogs in a laboratory and again the 6th house planets are indicative of this. Mercury conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio. The Saturn trine mars from the 5th was the effect of his son who had a friend dying of a failed heart transplant and had asked why he had not left the original heart in or put it back. This set him on the track of pioneering the idea of having two hearts in place and leaving the old one in as well. THe Part of Fortune is also in the 5th house trine Mars in Aquarius of humanity and experiments. and sextile Venus in his house of consultancy and the public in general.

This is my take on it, again.

\\\\.

Last edited:
Yay it took a while but I finally got them correct! On the last try. It still wasn't easy. I did Carl Jung's Chart a while ago and I had his chart with the MC in Sagittarius which fit his philosophic musings more properly than the Scorpio MC and the Saturn in Aquarius and an Aquarius rising helped to show his interest in Astrology.I thought it was a very interesting examination though! Not easy in any manner. Thank you for having the test!

Claire19

Chart 3 is Edgar Cayce, no surprise there.

His 5th house emphasis in Pisces was his interest in fishing and photography.
His 10th house ruler of public reputation is the Sun in Pisces conjunct the 6th of everyday work. Pluto is sextile that Sun in Pisces. He was known as the sleeping prophet.

Ruler of his 6th Mars is in good aspect to Neptune, again the psychic abilities and whilst asleep. He accessed the Akashic Records and was able to cure people from a distance. Chiron again in the 6th as the healer of others wounds in wide aspect to his Neptune in the 7th of general public and sessions. The three 7th house planets in Taurus indicative of monies earned with talents.

Again the strong Pluto indicates his belief in reincarnation and going into the hypnotic trance. He never made a lot of money his work or considered it a career really. His Uranus in the 10th of public reputation in trine to his Chiron in the 6th of health and healing.

The one aspect the three healers/physicans had in common were their Moon Pluto contacts.

Last edited:
Chart 3 is Edgar Cayce, no surprise there.

His 5th house emphasis in Pisces was his interest in fishing and photography.
His 10th house ruler of public reputation is the Sun in Pisces conjunct the 6th of everyday work. Pluto is sextile that Sun in Pisces. He was known as the sleeping prophet.

Ruler of his 6th Mars is in good aspect to Neptune, again the psychic abilities and whilst asleep. He accessed the Akashic Records and was able to cure people from a distance. Chiron again in the 6th as the healer of others wounds in wide aspect to his Neptune in the 7th of general public and sessions. The three 7th house planets in Taurus indicative of monies earned with talents.

Again the strong Pluto indicates his belief in reincarnation and going into the hypnotic trance. He never made a lot of money his work or considered it a career really. His Uranus in the 10th of public reputation in trine to his Chiron in the 6th of health and healing.

The one aspect the three healers/physicans had in common were their Moon Pluto contacts.

Where did you get the time for each of these charts? They look very different from the Charts of Edgar Cayce and Carl Jung that I have analyzed. I would think the houses make a huge difference or I wasn't aware of whether were supposed to only delineate from the Planetary connections alone.

Claire19

Where did you get the time for each of these charts? They look very different from the Charts of Edgar Cayce and Carl Jung that I have analyzed. I would think the houses make a huge difference or I wasn't aware of whether were supposed to only delineate from the Planetary connections alone.
We are not delineating from planetary connections alone. I dont know where you got this idea.

I have checked three different sources for Carl Jung and they are all 7.30 pm for the birth time.

The Christiaan Barnard chart I have checked two different sources and they vary by about 4 degrees so 24 or 28 degrees Taurus rising and I dont think that makes a great deal of difference. Edgar Cayce also I have checked more than one source for time of birth and if anything maybe some of those Piscean planets move into the 6th perhaps......I am a little wary of the rising degree for him and it may be a bit off but not much.

Last edited:

Claire19

Yay it took a while but I finally got them correct! On the last try. It still wasn't easy. I did Carl Jung's Chart a while ago and I had his chart with the MC in Sagittarius which fit his philosophic musings more properly than the Scorpio MC and the Saturn in Aquarius and an Aquarius rising helped to show his interest in Astrology.I thought it was a very interesting examination though! Not easy in any manner. Thank you for having the test!
They are not easy and that is why I like them. I have been into astrology for 30 years and still have a lot of work to do to differentiate with choices of charts. Some are easier than others. I never cease to be surprised by what turns up in the way of aspects and with Christiaan Barnard I couldnt figure why the 5th house was prominent for his work until I read the bio about his son etc.......he had a huge influence on changing the course of hs work.....so interesting!!!!

Claire19

With what you have stated here that makes the Uranus in leo come to be of Prime Importance in Both of those Charts and would most probably make the Uranus at the top of the Chart in leo in one of the Charts the heart surgeon opposed to the one in the 7th. That would make sense though. Uranus is about progression and leo is about matters of the heart of course and the 10th being the career could be the resolving factor. I am still awaiting the results!
Ahhh not always so obvious.

However the Uranus in the 10th signifies I think the humanitarian concerns and break throughs in unconventional ways. It is also the planet of genius.

Claire19

I see again that the Chart 3 has been the easiest to identify.
The 5th house pertains to other parts of this person's life as we can discuss later.

I am putting up an alternative chart as there is some conflict re birth time of this person. So we can compare Chart 3 and Chart 3a and see which one is more likely to be him......Edgar Cayce and why.

Attachments

• Edgar Cayce Chart3a.gif
    Edgar Cayce Chart3a.gif
    30.3 KB · Views: 30

vanila

Is this Edgar Cayce ....I love his work and all that he has done in his live for the people.....I'm a big fan of him and believe that he is coming back here on the earth....:love:
I think chart 3a with the stelium in Pisces 8th house is his real chart...because 8th house is the house of transformation, death and Pisces here shows his medium and psychic abilities, Uranus in his 1st shows that he is not an ordinary person....and that he has strong intuition.
Mars in 6th his mission (10th house/Mars ruler) here will be his every day life ....healing wounds, helping people [chiron on MC, Neptune(ruler of 8th) using his psychic powers)]
Sun in 9th his life will be related with traveling in distant placesр(journeys in the past, outside his body, on other planets in sleep/dreaming Neptune ruler of 9th house), he will devote his life and existence for divine and great(sublime) purposes.....
when we know the person behind the chart is much more easier and I think this chart is more like for Edgar Cayce(I might be wrong too :)) ....his work...and what he had done.....
:love::love:

I'm inspired :love::lol:

Last edited:

Vista

Woo hoo I got them right!!!
icon10.gif

I am inclined towards chart 3a being Edgar Cacey's chart because of the stellium of 8th house planets. It makes more sense to me. Uranus in the 1st would say he is unusual and eccentric in some way. Does anyone know if Edgar was tall, above average in height?
Uranus in the 1st house almost always depicts someone who is above average in height, sometimes unusually tall.

Thanks Claire for your efforts, I really enjoyed following this thread.
Vista

I have to say I know those with Uranus in the 1st that are not tall at all. Aquarius rising I think maybe more likely. THe aspects to that Uranus tell the whole story. They do often have some problem with their ankles and calves or they are unusual in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:

C0rnholio

Seriously though, my Chiron in Aries conjunct Mars in Aries on the cusp of 7th and 8th houses. I am a Relationship and Sexual Healer. The Chiron also trines my Sun and Moon, and squares Mercury. Too bad it's difficult to get world recognition in this area.

Claire19

Seriously though, my Chiron in Aries conjunct Mars in Aries on the cusp of 7th and 8th houses. I am a Relationship and Sexual Healer. The Chiron also trines my Sun and Moon, and squares Mercury. Too bad it's difficult to get world recognition in this area.

That is interesting. So your 10th house is not prominent???? I have Chiron in the 8th right between Venus and Jupiter but I think too wide an orb for aspect. I dont know about Chiron really, is it an asteroid, comet or what??? I will use it as support for other aspects on occasion and am still researching it.

Claire19

They all have Chiron in Aries, just like me! I am a HEALAH!
The Aries is the sexual healing of Chiron in the 8th of sex and major transformations ..... but would not work that way in other houses. The 7th is counselling also.

I am a healer in that I am a natural therapist but no Chiron in Aries. Healing belongs to the 8th, 12th and with Neptune in the mix mostly....along with Pluto.....also the 6th for general disease and dietary matters....

C0rnholio

That is interesting. So your 10th house is not prominent???? I have Chiron in the 8th right between Venus and Jupiter but I think too wide an orb for aspect. I dont know about Chiron really, is it an asteroid, comet or what??? I will use it as support for other aspects on occasion and am still researching it.
Some astrologers call Chiron a "wounded healer". It is either a small planer or a large asteroid. By its position (and maybe its role too) it is the "link" between the outer planets and the personal planets. Besides healing, it is also good at communication, interpreting, mediating, and all kinds of helping, yet it needs help himself. People tend to put a lot of emphasis into the area of the chart where Chiron is, as if they are trying to fix something in that area.

I am not a professional sexual healer really, that would have been way too cool. I am an amateur, just doing some pro bono work when I feel like it. Sometimes I just love helping people with whatever I can. :wink: Although I did once consider doing something like this as a for-profit activity. Turned out it was illegal in my state. :biggrin: