Great quake 8.8 mag chile

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Antikythera Mechanism...not to worry. I just needed the clarification. Thanks for that! I also note that Jupiter Mars aspect....an abundance of warrior energy? I would think an earthquake could fall under that defination.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi...
In astrological rulerships Uranus and Pluto rules Earthquakes.
Property damages from earth quakes is a 4th house matter.
Saturn rules "earthy occupations"
The SunSet chart is remarkably simple to use it will show you simplicity. I know what you mean about the signs and I agree with you.

Antikythera Mechanism

hmmm very intersting.

Can one make a solar arc for a country? I wonder also if there are any transits to sun/moon (midpoint)

I believe you can in it's mundane astrology but I find that The SunSet chart is one of the best charting systems along with Uranian but you know I love them all and any ideas anyone here has, I am always open for new thoughts :happy:

Antikythera Mechanism

I wonder also if there are any transits to sun/moon (midpoint)
I check the midpoints for the events on my Uranian Astrology for the SU/MO Mid points. I got on the 90 degree dial

Jupiter+Saturn
Inconstant success. Successful separation. Separated from
luck. Buildings. Change a/residence.

Antikythera Mechanism

I just did a simple Secondary progressed chart. We know that Uranus rules Earth Quakes and that the 4th house rules "property damaged by earth quakes"
Looked at the chart and there is Uranus Right near the 4th house actually conjoined the 4th House cusp! The worry of the home and Uranus is retrograde. Pluto which is another planet that symbolizes Earth Quakes previously mentioned by me, is in the 7th House. It is retrograde just like Uranus is! PL is in opposition to Mercury. Mars is close by! ME and MA are in the 1st!
In the news they talk about tsunami ??? Safety in the Home? Neptune rules "Water power" and "waves" and Uranus Rules that too in this case a force of nature!

Attachments

• Secondary Progressed Chart for Chile EarthQuake.jpg
    Secondary Progressed Chart for Chile EarthQuake.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 18

Claire19

The sources of your quotes must be clearly shown. It is quite obvious when it is not your own analysis or thoughts.
'

Antikythera Mechanism

I forgot to mentioned that I checked the Astro- Cartography map for the last chart I posted. There we see Uranus pretty close to Chile, as we see in that chart I posted before this one- where Uranus is. ( Picture 1).

From Picture 2 Indicates for the time according to the quake, which I looked at the Astro Cartography map off of the Secondary Progressed map of the Chile earth quake coordinates to see if there was any connections indicating danger?
There is Neptune close in that area- Neptune and Uranus the ruler of waves. Aquarius is also a ruler of waves and everyone knows that Saturn traditionally rules Aquarius

I keep hearing about the after effects of this earth quake in Chile and that they talk about tsunami's and I was watching the news and saw Hawaii as a major concern. I cast a chart for Hawaii August 21st 1959 12:00pm when it became a state of the U.S. Cast a Secondary Progressed chart for the time of the Chile quake- there we see on the Astro Cartography map (Picture 3) There is Saturn! Saturn means in nature; diurnal, cold melancholic, malevolent, Greater In-fortune.
But I also see Saturn illustrated on the same picture 3 close to Chile...! Astrologically connected both Hawaii and Chile.

Attachments

• Secondary Progressed AstroCartography PIC 1.jpg
    Secondary Progressed AstroCartography PIC 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Concerns for Hawaii PIC 2.jpg
    Concerns for Hawaii PIC 2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Hawaii Secondary Progressed PIC 3.jpg
    Hawaii Secondary Progressed PIC 3.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 21

Antikythera Mechanism

I like to go back to the Uranian Astrology chart using the 90 degree dial, to really examine a few things.
Just the very first Planetary Picture of BIG significance at the time of the event would be In Picture 1.

Just by leaving the dial pointed at the Aries axis there is a very important significance that is indicated here with the Planetary Picture:

Aries=Uranus and Kronos: Excitement in ruling circles. Force of nature. Impetuous rise.
Despot. To get excited through ordinances of the authorities.
Days of great excitement. Self-reliant - self-assured - original - dignified - eager to make contact hot-tempered.

Uranus+Kronos
Emphatic expressions. Authority appearing suddenly. The formula of great
tension and collected power.

Now in Picture #2 we have the 360 degree dial that gives us a wider panorama view of the events taken effect there right at the epicenter. There we have the Planetary Pictures:

Aries=Moon and Poseidon
Understanding out among the public - Prudence out among the public - Insight relating to public matters - Understanding all around - Hours of truth or facts - Public cultural matters of populations or nations.

Aries=Saturn and Uranus
Tense - emotionally inhibited - stressed-out - short-tempered
* Events with lasting or continual consequences - Solemn public events - Sudden stoppages or departures or distancing - Sudden restraint/s out in public -- Unexpected public problems - Surprising obstruction/s out in the world - Steady tension all round - Public conflicts - Crises.

And finally on to Picture 3 and what this shows us;

The LA (Location Ascendant) on the 360 degree wheel;
Here is another example of how Uranian Astrology briefly shows us the events right when it happened during those minutes of the quake and beyond:

When we point the dial to the Geographical location to where the epicenter is on the 360 degree chart It is in the sign of Aries:

LA rules The immediate environs - Personal complementation .

So you have LA = Half Distances and The Half distances are:

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Mars and Hades:
Interested in unseen or unverified factors - - works with medical issues - needs attention to dirt - Work relating to illness - Work relating to dirt - Activity in private or obscure settings - Work on issues needing reparation or correction - Making of sacrifices - Work with nonsolid, nonphysical, or unseen factors - Unemployment - Actions contributing to losses - Manipulation - Infliction of damage or injury - Robbery or plunder - Malicious behavior

The LA (Location Ascendant)=Venus and Poseidon:
Artistically imaginative and emotionally biased in thinking.

The LA (Location Ascendant)= ASC and Hades:
Regret relating to others - Polluted or dirty environs - To be envied - Others begrudge - Damage, injuries, or breakdowns relating to others.

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Kronos and Vulcanus:
Extraordinary strength or force

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Zeus and LA:
New or updated location - Immediate or exact environs - Here and now -- To be forced or coerced - Pressure or stress in the environment.

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Pluto and Vulcanus:
Large-scale readjustments, restructuring, or resolutions - Increases relating to productivity - Development of potential relating to strength - Excessive reactions - Powerful or high-impact reversals

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Saturn and Apollon:
Limits or boundaries relating to expanses or expansion Departures or distancing of /from many and Extensive restraint/s. Increases relating to problems - Business problems - Scientific constraints

The LA (Location Ascendant)= Aries and Apollon:
Broadening all around - Widespread increases.

Just thought I would bring this to the forum after extensive astrological research that is mostly interesting!

Attachments

• Uranian Chile Earth Quake Chart 1.jpg
    Uranian Chile Earth Quake Chart 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Chile Earth Quake 360 Pic 2.jpg
    Chile Earth Quake 360 Pic 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
  • The Uranian LIST Chart 3.jpg
    The Uranian LIST Chart 3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 23

Antikythera Mechanism

In analyzing the Chart for Chile as provided by someone above(thank you for giving the link),my attention is immediately turned towards the 1st house and the fact that it does represent the Actual Birth aand start of an event and what I see placed within it is Saturn. Saturn to me represents the Civilization and the Structure of the land at hand and it is in the fiery sign of Sagittarius showing the Independence factor as well. Saturn in Sagittarius would show that the fvery land that this Country was based upon Was Freedom itself and as it goes the date marks it's Freedom from Spain and the Birth of it's Own Definition and Status.

Now with that Said there are actually manu different planetary alignments affecting the actual First House cusp and Saturn itself. First we have the Sun which is transiting in the sign of Pisces which relates to Important Events most often as the Sun is about what is Highly Noticed and also about what Stands out and the sun touching the Ascendant would make an event doubly important and "seen". Now with the Sun being in the sign of Pisces this Importance can be reflected in a rather Elusive manner. First Pisces relates to the Water and to the Sea and Large Bodies of Waters and the Sagittarius sign relates to Indepence,Travel,The Spread of Life and together for me I see that the Sun is going to Bring the Restriction of these "Lives" to Importance and I also believe that there is some sort of Heat Affecting the Bodies of Waters either from Within the Core of their Land (Because of the fact that the Sun is the core and within the 4th house where Pluto is as well).

Hello CosmicPrince I like your attempt to delineate the chart for Chile but I always know that astrologers would use Mundane interpretations in doing chart work of this type. In the chart that was posted by Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris so I checked it out.

First there is Saturn as you mentioned and that is true that it is important Saturn in Mundane astrology rules the national death rate- coal mines and industries connected to metals and minerals. Chile produces more than a third of the world's copper!

On to Neptune which is close to the Asc more so than Saturn. Neptune stands for in Mundane Astrology as mostly political views bogus companies loss and vice. So you have to know that Chile has had lots of political strife thorough out it's 200 year history. There has been brutal dictators like Augusto Pinochet. It entered into force in March 1981. This is one example.

The Sun is not in Pisces it is in Virgo. The Sun represents the Prime Minister and National Heroes!
With the passage of time the Araucanians became one of the largest tribes of America. These people are Chile's National Heroes. The Sun is in the 11th House " Friends of the nation". The Sun is not touching the ASC it is trining both Jupiter and The Moon.
I love your passion though and no offense but I had to at least mentioned a few things about it but this is a post solely on the tragic events of that massive quake in Chile!

Antikythera Mechanism

So yes the focus is on Saturn but we look where Chile is- what about the history of an earth quake time line?

http://www.canada.com/news/Factbox+Chile+history+earthquakes/2621939/story.html

On that Chart- We see that Sagittarius is ruled by Chile as a world wide location for this sign. The Moon (the Public) Jupiter (the Justice System) are opposing Saturn and Neptune in the 1st House (National wealth prosperity and general overall condition).
The Moon and Jupiter are all situated in a weak 6th house (Public Health and services).
So what about Uranus and Pluto? Both Uranus and Pluto Trine each other. Pluto (Death and rebirth Transformation) in the Forth House (of land- the owners and workers-perhaps the weather)
Uranus is all about (Political Tension- separation- fascism- rioting ) In the 12th House (The welfare state- Secret societies ).

fensi88

I believe you can in it's mundane astrology but I find that The SunSet chart is one of the best charting systems along with Uranian but you know I love them all and any ideas anyone here has, I am always open for new thoughts :happy:
I agree with you about Sunset chart! Those aspects from Sunset chart are really descriptive of quake!
R. (rogressed)-Sun conjoined SS (SunSet) Saturn.
R. Sun is squared SS Pluto
R. Pluto is about to conjoin SS Moon
R. Pluto is opposing SS Neptune
R. N Node is squaring SS Sun
R. Mars has conjoined SS Uranus

Thanks for bringing Sunset chart on this forum, I did not know that that kind of chart exist until you start to use it!!

Antikythera Mechanism

I agree with you about Sunset chart! Those aspects from Sunset chart are really descriptive of quake!

Thanks for bringing Sunset chart on this forum, I did not know that that kind of chart exist until you start to use it!!

You are welcome Fensi88 I started to experiment with the SunSet Chart which is very accurate and see how powerful it is, I will always reference this charting system:sun: