Modern/evolutionary astrologers please help?

Bunraku

Hi everyone. I was particularly interested in what karma had in store for me because 4th house is a very karmic house according to Rhudyar

With the fourth house we reach one of the most significant, yet generally one of the least truly understood sections of the modern astrological charts. ...the Earth is a sphere and that we are living on its curved surface, the fourth house takes on a new, much deeper meaning. It takes on a global significance, for it not only comes to represent the productive soil, the foundation for the home, and the Earth into which to dig graves — the "end" of all things — but it carries the meaning, above all, of the center of the globe.
http://mindfire.ca/The Astrological Houses/The Fourth House.htm

I have both Neptune and Uranus there, and being a water house with NN being in water, and Chiron being in water also, I found this to be very significant, because water is very much linked to karma.

North Node:
The nodes (south and north node) are two points in an astrological chart that possess priceless information about one's karmic past and soul-destined future.
http://www.romantic-ideas-for-life.com/pisces-sign-article.html

I’d like some hints and ideas of the nodes. Thanks!

343t4rr.jpg

Bunraku

Horus, Witchyone, LovelyMissAries, mathur_dinesh, duenderoja+, RaRohini, sequana, Osamenor, craft94, Dirius, PeachySweet, skolar, wan, AnnaStesia, katydid+???

Bunraku

SentinelOfLight, GeminiStarr, morgthm, besitos, Horus, Witchyone, LovelyMissAries, mathur_dinesh, duenderoja+, cocoloco, PeachySweet, skolar, wan, AnnaStesia, katydid+ ???

sylph

It's Vedic: https://www.quora.com/Vedic-Astrology-Why-is-IV-considered-one-of-the-moksha-houses

From above link:

The moksha (liberation) houses are the so-called water houses, the 4th, 8th and 12th houses. Similar in expression to Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces respectively.

They are emotional-psychological-spiritual in nature, and the idea is that they demand a certain amount detachment from the ego and materiality to work best; hence, liberation or moksha.

My thoughts:

Whenever you are dealing with "moksha" (as opposed to dharma, artha and kama), you will most likely be dealing with karma as well. That doesn't mean that you won't be dealing with karma in the houses of dharma, artha and kama, but in order to ACHIEVE moksha, your karma must be purified.

conspiracy theorist

Woah, I thought the new humans would ccome AFTER the age of aquarius had begun! :surprised:

I'll be honoured to give an interp to such an evolved creature.

Pluto in the 2nd - Intense value structure. You believe in "kill or be killed". You value steely and one pointed plunging of the depths. Can earn money through depth psychology, oil industry, sewage treatment or metal detecting. If you worked on the set of the movie "holes" you would have surely gotten an academy award. Loves penetrative sex. The things in your house usually are of a "dark" nature. Pluto rules the 3rd house so you live in a dark, underground and intense neighbourhood. Do you reside in a cave? That will optimize your plutonian potential and make cthonic spirits happy. Perform prostrations to any wrathful deity on tuesday night around 3 am. Kali, Lilith, Set, Nnirti etc. Destructive deities strictly.

Uranus/Neptune in the 4th - occult background - family of spiritually advanced beings. Yogis, Priests, Popes, Adepts etc. Your house was filled with ghosts, demons, parasites, faeries, sylphs, gnomes etc. Neptune rules your 7th house so be careful that these spiritual creatures don't siphon away your intense spiritual energy that Pluto in the 2nd bestows upon you. Irresistible to demons. Drug addicts want you. May be in litigation with a spiritual authority at some point in your life - perhaps when solar arc Pluto hits the dsc at age 38. Random moving into different communities, electrical problems in the home. dad might be a mad scientist type. May be a tech-geek. House may be filled with technology.

Sorry I wasn't more coherent. It's hard to read a chart of someone at your level of being.

kshantaram

Premium Member
any salient feedbacks to care!

ketu 12th virgo, hyper-critical thinking and attitude, perfectionist,
liberation through experiencing pain-injury, tending to foreign lands,
pain-injury-surgery feet-intestinal etc

rahu 6th pisces, seeking sensitivity in work environment,
coping with challenges-opponents tactfully

uranus-neptune cap 4th,
sudden changes and moving home frequently perhaps, imaginary reasons;
storm below the earthy calm, volcanic unpredictable tendencies;

neptune practically imaginative, interior decoration etc to guess;