US Urges World's Scientists to Block Out Sun

eristick

Light said:
Wasn't there a film where they tried to block the sun with mirrors? Can anyone remember it, or is that another of my vague imaginingings? If there was, is it a case of Life imitating art?

Montgomery Burns in an episode of the Simpsons blocked out the Sun in order to make people buy more of his nuclear-generated electricity.

Well there you go ... if life imitates art then that's just told us the real agenda behind this suggestion.

And that was just before Mr Burns was assassinated ...

Anyone checked GWB's chart lately?

I have read that the earth is changing into a semi-tropical planet with the help of the Sun......arctic areas are becoming warmer....arid deserts will become cooler, greener. It's an evolutionary cosmic cycle..really having nothing to do with fossil fuels, pollution.

what we dream....we become..

Last edited:

Light

Surely, it can't be just pollution levels. It doesn't seem to fit all the points. Look at the levels of pollution during the industrial revolution in the 1800's. Much worse than they are now. OK, so they didn't have the pertrochemicals, but they sure did burn fossil fuels. Did we have the global warming problems then, or were they just not documented?

A cosmic shift does seem to fit all the problems better than pollution does. Plus, we have evidence of water in the now - deserts etc. Evidence much earlier than pollution problems. It could be a natural occurance, just on a bigger timescale than we're used to?

I remember reading once, that the reason for global warming was methane from cows!!:eek: If that's the case (taking a giant sideways step here), are the problems with the environment because we're living too long? The longer we live, the more s*** we produce and hence gases?? Back in the 1800's, the lifespan wasn't so long. Plus, there were vast areas of grass everywhere. We've lost lots now because of houses - because we live longer and therefore need more. OK, the rainforests have been decimated, but surely we can't underestimate the CO2 absorbing power of the humble blade of grass?

BTW, aren't fossil fuels natural? Coming from vegetation, they're only emitting what they've absorbed in the first place - like the reasons we hear for burning wood. It's just a bigger time scale. Cosmic shifts again?

Has anyone got a chart for an event in the 1800's - are there any obvious similarites? Or conspicious absences? I wonder if the new planets have anything to do with it?

Rabbit over.

Comments?

Eristic

Montgomery Burns in an episode of the Simpsons blocked out the Sun in order to make people buy more of his nuclear-generated electricity.

didn't see that one - sounds a good one! (why do I keep seeing the same ones :mad: ) Ah well, I must have read a book and can't remember any more. typical

take care

light

Sagmoon

I don't understand why politicians want to (always) create something so amazing: i mean to build a large mirror! wow! that should truly be amazing, and benefiting..? how silly, i can almost see in front of me, it withering away by heat or something and collapsing in pieces on our heads. and something of that kind, it's just too bloody ambitious. Personally i think they should use the sun not bloke it, has anyone said anything about solar energy? it's free too :) ah the politicians, they think they can manage the planet with their money..:rolleyes:

sofy

PYXIS

I found this interesting- it is part of a channelled article written by tom kenyon
-----------------------------------
"Earth, as a conscious being, is not only part of its solar system and the milky way galaxy, but also deepest space in ways your physics does not yet understand.
Earth is moving upwards in conscious awareness.
She is like a serpent, a snake, shedding its old skin, possibly with the help of the solar cycles, and other occurences in the cosmos."
tomkenyon.com

-the stars contain the wisdom of the universe...

PYXIS

WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE SUN?

'MISSION TO SUN SHOWS TURBULENT MAGNETIC FIELD'

Reuters: 'X-ray images taken from the new international spacecraft show the sun's magnetic field is much more turbulent than scientists knew, NASA reported on Wednesday.'

'They see twisting plumes of gas rising from the Sun's corona and reacting with the star's magnetic field, a process that may power solar storms and coronal mass ejections, which in turn can effect Earth.'

'The scientists said they were surprised and delighted by the findings.'
'These images open a new era of study on the Sun's processes that may affect Earth.'
' It's going to put us in a whole new realm of understanding, everything we thought we knew about X-ray images of the Sun is out of date.'

cnn.com/space news

images from the Hinodes Optical Solar Telescope: www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/solar-b/.

ADDING: With the transits of Jup/Sag, Nep/Aquarius, and with Pluto transiting the GC in the late degrees of Sag, old ideas and theories are not working, anymore.

*as the old world falls away...new ways of life and consciousness will come forth...

Last edited:

DeeBo

On the topic of blocking the sun, I
am quite sure they are already doing that.

I work outside quite often and have noticed that our sky is being filled with pollutants in the disguise of normal con (condensation) trails from jets.

The only problem is that normal "contrails" dissappear in a few minutes. They are a result of condensation. But, what I've been seeing is the long stretching lines , criss crossing across the sky, and they stay there all day!...They don't evaporate. And by afternoon they have created a false "overcast" and much more humidity as a result.

I've done some research on these "contrails" and found many people are beginning to notice them as well. It seems to be something that began around 1999. And no elected official seems willing to admit any knowledge of these actions.

These trails that produce cloud cover over us are called "chem trails"
But instead of making it any cooler they seem to make it warmer by traping in humidity.

It all just makes me wonder what is really going on here.

(sorry if I came in a little late on this thread):)

D

AquarianEssence

It really makes one wonder...I remember the "experts" saying we were headed toward an ice age then suddenly changed it to the greenhouse effect. I though they were just trying to project there job and had to change agendas when the 1st idea was being proven untrue or something. But who knows what may be going on. Anybody remember when the ice age changed to the greenhouse?