Does this solar return chart speak only about career matters?

SailorPluto911

I see that this year I have the sun in the 10th house and my ascendant is falling in my natal 10th house. I'm thinking that this is pointing out that the year will revolve around career.. I'm going to be graduating at the end of august and looking for my first job so I guess this makes sense.

I'm just wondering what else is highlighted though -particularly what does the venus/mars/moon conjunction in the 11th house indicate?

Attachments

• astro_31gw_____2021712.45842.174624.jpg
    astro_31gw_____2021712.45842.174624.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27

blackbery

Hello, Can you also post the Solar Return as a stand alone in the location where you will be on your birthday. Thanks!

I see that this year I have the sun in the 10th house and my ascendant is falling in my natal 10th house. I'm thinking that this is pointing out that the year will revolve around career.. I'm going to be graduating at the end of august and looking for my first job so I guess this makes sense.

I'm just wondering what else is highlighted though -particularly what does the venus/mars/moon conjunction in the 11th house indicate?

SailorPluto911

Hello, Can you also post the Solar Return as a stand alone in the location where you will be on your birthday. Thanks!

Hi Blackbery,

Sure! hope this is okay! someone once told me that the correct way to post a solar return chat is having it overlaying with the natal chart, so this is why I posted it the way that I did

Attachments

• solar return chart21.jpg
    solar return chart21.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 22

blackbery

I agree with your friend but I also like to see the Solar Return alone to see the aspets more clearly.

The first thing that stands out is the :mercury::conjunct:MH as any planet conjunct the 4 angles is very important. So, communications will be highlighted in some way. Maybe you will be speaking to groups of people, maybe your writing will be rewarded in some way. There will be success in this area & people will read about you or hear about you in a very positive way.

With :sun: H10 :opposition::pluto: H4 you will experience power struggles between your home and work life. You will encounter strong enemies, maybe they resent your success or being away from them but there is much tension in this area. At least if you do encounter this in your birthday year, you will know it's not anything you are doing wrong. You must follow whatever path you feel is best for you & not allow anyone to hold you back.

Another strong area of focus is with friends and 'humanitarian groups' H11.
Here, you will find much sympathy and you will be highly sensitive to the suffering of others. You will be like an empath, picking up on the vibes people around you. Are you like this normally? You will be charming & popular & have an active social life. With Khiron H7 you might be recovering from a broken heart & can take the time to heal this year. With both :jupiter::saturn: RX in H5 you might return to an old relationship. Either way, you will learn some important lessons about relationships of the heart & become more realistic.

I don't know if that helps but that's it for now. I've got to listen to an important podcast.

Let me know if you want me to clarify anything further.

All the Best.:smile::smile::smile:

Hi Blackbery,

Sure! hope this is okay! someone once told me that the correct way to post a solar return chat is having it overlaying with the natal chart, so this is why I posted it the way that I did

SailorPluto911

I agree with your friend but I also like to see the Solar Return alone to see the aspets more clearly.

The first thing that stands out is the :mercury::conjunct:MH as any planet conjunct the 4 angles is very important. So, communications will be highlighted in some way. Maybe you will be speaking to groups of people, maybe your writing will be rewarded in some way. There will be success in this area & people will read about you or hear about you in a very positive way.

With :sun: H10 :opposition::pluto: H4 you will experience power struggles between your home and work life. You will encounter strong enemies, maybe they resent your success or being away from them but there is much tension in this area. At least if you do encounter this in your birthday year, you will know it's not anything you are doing wrong. You must follow whatever path you feel is best for you & not allow anyone to hold you back.

Another strong area of focus is with friends and 'humanitarian groups' H11.
Here, you will find much sympathy and you will be highly sensitive to the suffering of others. You will be like an empath, picking up on the vibes people around you. Are you like this normally? You will be charming & popular & have an active social life. With Khiron H7 you might be recovering from a broken heart & can take the time to heal this year. With both :jupiter::saturn: RX in H5 you might return to an old relationship. Either way, you will learn some important lessons about relationships of the heart & become more realistic.

I don't know if that helps but that's it for now. I've got to listen to an important podcast.

Let me know if you want me to clarify anything further.

All the Best.:smile::smile::smile:

Thanks Blackbery! That is a great interpretation you gave me and I have lots to think about now :)
Interesting what you say about communications being highlighted and speaking with groups of people, I am looking for job in mental health/psychology as thats what I’ll be graduating in. If i am lucky enough to find a job quickly in this area, it would obviously be great if I would do well in communicating with others.

I will have to keep in mind your words about the power struggle between home and work, and possibly opposition from either of these. At least I will know that it isn’t me with the problem and I will try my best to push through.

I am a natural empath yes. and to address your point about humanitarian groups, I guess that circles back to what I said about working in the area of health related fields. I also volunteer for a children’s charity and I am exposed to hearing about and dealing with human suffering regularly.

Overall the year sounds promising! Great to hear about healing from heartbreak- that’s been going on for longer than I’d care to admit.
Thanks again for taking the time to look at my chart, I really appreciate it :) wishing you all the best as well☺️ Take care x