Emotionally Detached ?

Zora

Account Closed
Synastry (Blue me and Orange Female)
K96nFsC.png
Yes she is Grouchy.
She is very raw and emotionally immature(my point of view).
She complain that I'm Emotionally Detached and sometimes I behave rude to her. Then she cry and scream in anger. Sometimes went physical too.She said that she love me very much but as I can see she has no intention to marry me.

Hello Somna,

you don't talk very nice about this woman here- guessing a lot on your own - but not knowing much for sure -because of non-talking to herself in a direct way ? But want to get married to her ? Why ?

This woman has her mars in 12h house with mars/neptune correspondence sitting on her ASC and venus direct under ASC - and she both puts on your 8th house cusp - taking your neptune in the middle - who sits on your 8th house cusp (your are kinda endangered to get addicted yourself from your chart) and opposing your physical 2nd house venus - you put on her DC.

Her mars sextiles your pluto as your ruler of 7th house - your mars squares her ruler of 7th house and your 2nd house mercury trines her mercury as ruler of her 7th house. Her pluto semisextiles your jupiter as your ruler of 8th house (jupiter pluto correspondence) and vice versae your saturn semisextiles her moon as ruler of her 8th house (moon/pluto correspondence). 8th house = longlasting relationship and marriage.

This is in total definitely and an intense passionate physical attraction - because what is special in your synastry - that your 2nd/8th house cusp and possession/property axis 2/8 looks nearly exact overlapped by her physical birth and encounter ASC/DC axis.

Somna7H

Banned
Thanks you for your reply!

you don't talk very nice about this woman here- guessing a lot on your own - but not knowing much for sure -because of non-talking to herself in a direct way ? But want to get married to her ? Why ?

So she is right.
I'm rude and bad person ?
She deserve better man ?
Should I give up on this relationship then ?

Honestly.
I was never in any relationship in my whole life except this. This is my first relationship so it's very easy to make mistakes from my side. I'm not good at relationship. My other relationship(non romantic, friend, family, co workers, boss etc) are not good either. More than 37 years I was alone without any relationship. For the first time someone liked me. But she had experience in relationship AFAIK. So it it's natural that she is good at relationship matter.
Though I believe in Destiny. Still I always wanted to relationship with one woman and only wanted to marry her. But alas Will Power doesn't work always. So may this relationship is not for me ? May be I will become alone again and stay Single rest of my life ? :(

Zora

Account Closed
So she is right.
I'm rude and bad person ?
She deserve better man ?
Should I give up on this relationship then ?

No - I didn't tell any word like this. Moon rules your 3rd house - your mind and your thoughts - you have a tendency to get overemotional in every subject.

Why don't you enjoy your first relationship and being with her ? And discuss and talk to her about all you told us here in a direct way ? Women like that.

Somna7H

Banned
No - I didn't tell any word like this. Moon rules your 3rd house - your mind and your thoughts - you have a tendency to get overemotional in every subject.

Why don't you enjoy your first relationship and being with her ? And discuss and talk to her about all you told us here in a direct way ? Women like that.

Thank you I will try.
I have no interest to search for new relationship everyday. I just want to be happy with one romantic relationship.

ElenaJ

So just try to enjoy the good parts of it, and learn from this how to be in a relationship. We are not born knowing how to do these things. We make mistakes, correct our behaviour, move on, learn more, and one day we find we almost know what we are doing, and destiny puts us in touch with what we need.

Do you have any idea how many people at your age have already been in several relationships, divorced, re-married, divorced, separated, etc? Are they better off than you?
Everyone has their own path to follow.

Somna7H

Banned
I wanna ask one thing on behalf of her.
In this current relationship who addicted to whom ?
I'm asking this because she always claim that she feel very insecure without me. She can't see future life without me.
Is it really true ?
She is way more into me than myself into her ?
Or I'm more attracted to her and can't stay without her ?
What the Truth ?

ElenaJ

Her pluto on your scorpio descendent is very powerful, and your Venus on her descendent makes for a loving relationship. It looks like both, not one or the other.
The composite sun/moon conjunction shows a basic compatibility between you.

Somna7H

Banned
Pluto is a generation planet.
Should we consider more than inner faster planets ?
Millions of girls with their Pluto Conjunct my Dsc.
Isn't it ?

ElenaJ

Yes, there are, but they don't have the other aspects with your chart.
Otherwise, you would have been drawn to all of the others too!