Emotionally Detached ?

Somna7H

Banned
Man's Moon and Venus Opposite Female's Asc, Mars and Venus. Composite Moon in 6th House. Female always complaining Man is Emotionally Detached. Is it true ?

ElenaJ

So she has mars on her ascendent? Grouchy personality in general.
His moon and Venus on the descendent is warm and cozy for a relationship but that mars opposing moon can be physically attractive but gets the emotions stirred up.
Moon in 6th has difficulty expressing itself well.

Somna7H

Banned
So she has mars on her ascendent? Grouchy personality in general.
His moon and Venus on the descendent is warm and cozy for a relationship but that mars opposing moon can be physically attractive but gets the emotions stirred up.
Moon in 6th has difficulty expressing itself well.
Yes she is Grouchy.
She is very raw and emotionally immature(my point of view).
Who has emotional problem(oon in 6th Composite) male or the female ?
I'm the man here.
I have posted detail charts here
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1026762#post1026762

ElenaJ

You said the moon in 6th is the composite, correct?
Which would mean it is a general quality of the relationship.

Somna7H

Banned
Composite Mid Point Method

mbxmu6A.png

Somna7H

Banned
This composite does not correspond with what you wrote originally.
Please tell me why you are seeing. :sad:

I'm getting dizzy.

But Why ?
I never said that I'm Emotionally Detached.
She complain that I'm Emotionally Detached and sometimes I behave rude to her.
Then she cry and scream in anger.
Sometimes went physical too.
She said that she love me very much but as I can see she has no intention to marry me.
Though I have my own fault.
I'm economically very poor without any social status.

ElenaJ

It looks like the pluto/uranus conjunction on your descendent has a lot to do with this situation.
Your Uranus wants freedom in the relationship, it is airy and independent. She takes that as being unemotional.
Your Neptune on her mars and ascendent reinforces this, she can't see you as you are, you are elusive. She can't get a grip on who you are and it frustrates her. This shows in the composite as Lilith on pluto, near mars, an explosive combination.
The sun/moon conjunction is a nice marital aspect, especially on the descendent, and mercury near Venus is very positive.
Chiron on the north node gives a theme of pain to your relationship. Not that you will be suffering every day, but continuous fate interventions that causes grief. Karma on the south node says you are paying off something from the past, and slowly the debt will wear away.

Somna7H

Banned
Will this Relationship lasts ?
or this is an temporary illusion to distract me ?
And that will leave a scar in my heart forever to suffer me till death ?

but continuous fate interventions that causes grief. Karma on the south node says you are paying off something from the past, and slowly the debt will wear away.

Yes, it's FATE.
I wanted to marry her but we will never get married I think.
She wanted to get physical with me but it will never happen I guess.
I'm totally aware that I'm paying off something from the past.
But I don't know what I have done wrong in past life but I never did anything wrong here in this life time yet I'm suffering since I was born.
In my life all of these years she is the first one who attracted toward me and love me.
Do you really believe I will clear my past life debt ?
But how ?
I almost spent more than half of my life and now find someone who love me for the first time yet so much obstacles and grief in life. :(

ElenaJ

"Will this Relationship lasts ?"

You should do a horary to find the answer to this question.

Careful, my comments about karma and debt apply ONLY to this relationship, not to your life! And, there are lots of married couple who also have this contact.

ElenaJ

I fear this chart was provoked by my commenting to you, not because you really felt it in your heart. Is this right?