**An Astrological Warning & Glad Tidings**

Theo

Banned
The Global Financial Crisis: An Astrological Perspective
How To Prepare For The World Change Just Ahead
Fighting Organized Fear By Reclaiming Positive Community & Personal Freedom

By Theodore White, CSA
©Autumn 2008

As the world draws closer to the year 2012, where world expectations of the prophecies of the Mayan calendar reaches a peak on the Winter Solstice of December 21 of that year, it is very important for those reading this to begin to make preparations for the coming decade of the 2010s.

This is an astrological warning.

Hear this Important Message ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKBXzrP1wiQ&feature=related

It is a warning, not to scare, nor to frighten, but to inform, and is designed to help those reading this not only how to survive, but how to overcome and fight the secret organized fear mongering and actions of those involved in what is known as the “new world order” ~ who falsely believe that they have the right to rule the world.

They do not.

Only God the Creator has the right to rule the world, and those who have been, and are now involved in causing great mischief in the world will be subject to hell, which is not only real, but promised by God for those who have transgressed all bounds, those who harm their neighbors, and other humans in all nations, and who damage the earth. This is also a warning for you who are reading this ~ be not dissuaded ~ the prophecies are true, and those who fail to heed the Signs of God ~ the transits ~ shall not be forgiven, and shall live in hell where “their worm will not die.”

Those reading this at the time of writing in October 2008 will have already heard much about the massive financial crisis now cascading throughout world markets, with losses in the trillions, higher food prices causing instability worldwide, along with increasing fear and stress on hundreds of millions of families.

The world transits have been building to this time for many decades, and now, as transiting Saturn in Virgo moves towards its first opposition to Uranus in Pisces, we are seeing great changes, especially through fear, to force false crisis on the world, by creating a global disaster to enforce their will:

World markets continue a dive not seen since the Great Depression, according to published reports on October 9, 2008.

One year ago, U.S. investors were bragging as the stock market surged to all-time highs. Now, in autumn 2008, nearly everyone on New York’s Wall Street and throughout the United States is full of fear with the fact that the financial crisis sweeping the world has erased $8.3 trillion in shareholder wealth in 366 days.

See ~ http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081010/ts_afp/financebanking;_ylt=AqFJ9dENft9qOEcvwRc0gFqyBhIF

American’s retirement savings have lost over two trillion dollars in the September 2008 sell-off.

See ~ http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007..._retirement;_ylt=AgVIzDL4NW6DUqXmR1rY2gyyBhIF

European and Japanese markets plunged October 10th, see ~

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081010/ap_on_bi_ge/world_markets;_ylt=Akdsd_KAQ6Auo8PtFk9LToQT5LIF

TRANSITS ~

World transits continue to show how the motions of Jupiter, Saturn, Chiron, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, along with the Dragon’s Head and Tail are sweeping through the world. According to transits, much of the current stock market and financial meltdowns have been orchestrated by groups intent on destroying individual nation’s ability to direct their own futures. Thus, future battle lines are being drawn as a stunned world waits to see the consequences of what will be called Another Great Depression ~ in the 21st century.

At this time of autumn 2008, we are witnessing the beginning of a new era with the opposition of Saturn opposing Uranus, which is causing (and will continue to cause) great disruptions throughout the world. This will continue into the next decade of the 2010s, as many nations will struggle to emerge out of deep recessions, and some depressions, due to the last 28 years of rampant materialism, greed, corruption and theft never seen in the history of the world.

The months of October, November and December 2008 will see the loss of many trillions of dollars in many countries and the lowering of living standards for many in first, second and third-world nations for years to come, according to my reading of transits. This will cause major disruptions for many millions of people worldwide, and must be addressed by the public with clear plans, not only for survival, but for starting a new way of living, communicating, and sharing of resources. Those who fail to do this will have a very hard time in the years to come, and will become destitute in the next decade of the 2010s.

Those reading this should begin to make immediate plans for the future. These plans should be creative, and should be implemented with the truth in mind; meaning that the more honest one is about the economic situation surrounding the world, the easier it will be to make advanced plans to handle the consequences in the larger society which will affect the entire planet, according to world transits.

PREPARATION ~

In this warning, I strongly advise those who are aware of transits to immediately begin a series of preparations in advance of 2009 & 2010, and especially for the next decade, by doing these things as soon as possible:

 Stay calm, cool & collected
 Fight Fear with Knowledge & Planning
 Watch the world news carefully & take nothing for granted
 Set up meetings with family & friends to talk about what is happening
 Form discussion groups as soon as possible
 Wean yourself & your families off the old financial system
 Find employment within your own talents
 Set up Barter Circles with others
 Begin to plan for relocation if your area is not supportive
 Avoid people who continue to rely solely on the old financial system

Moreover, expect emotional reactions in the months and years ahead that will be seen in society, as many people will not be able to handle the loss of retirements and pensions that have collapsed since the Panic of 2007, and now, in the Panic of 2008. It is essential for those who have some understanding of astrological transits to immediately begin a series of cycle runs for the 2010s, and to make plans accordingly in how not only to survive, but how to investigate, and to fight the causes of the economic downturn that is sweeping the world.

According to transits, there have been groups of people who have gathered for decades to plan this financial crisis, and they are intent on keeping it going despite the news to the contrary of trying to stop the loss of many trillions worldwide.

Movie clip below is two-hours long, but worth the view to understand part of what is happening astrologically worldwide, and how bad people and groups think they are better than you are. They are not. They are only sowing the seeds to their own destruction.

It is essential to understand how the vibrations and thoughts of your own mind are within yourself. You can change the world, and yourself by evolving towards the good. Transits and the pulsing of the universe are increasing around the world and within ourselves. Astrology helps this and it will change your life forever.

Take your time to watch it when you are able. The sooner the better.

See ~ http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/esoteric_agenda.php

It is essential to understand that the current global world crisis now taking place has been planned for some time, and is part of a cycle of fear perpetuated by power-crazed groups within many sectors of government, business, banking, media, law enforcement, politics, and academia who have joined together to control the world in their madness to rule it.

Astrological prophecies have warned of these people for centuries, and we are seeing many of them, through the prior actions of their descendents, attempt to speed up their “quest” to tell the rest of us how to live our lives.

I have a dire warning for these “groups” ~ you also are being watched ~ carefully ~ and your every move, every word, every secret meeting has been recorded by God. When there are nine of you in a room holding secret sessions, know that the 10th in the room along with you is God the Creator. His messengers are recording everything you say and do.

The planets themselves are recorders of everything you have done, thought, and acted on your whole lives, and by your own hands, you will be judged, and will be thrown into Tartarus (Hell) by God, who has led you to believe your own lies, your greed, materialism, and hate for your fellow human beings. You have transgressed all bounds.

In Hell, you will find the north, the south, and the west; however, you will not find the East. Ponder this, because where you are going ~ there is no hope. God will not listen to your cries. Enjoy your hording of the world’s wealth while you can. It will do you no good in Hell. When the Lord comes for you, He does not want your money. He wants your behind, and He’s going to get all of you ~ bank on it.

For those who do good, are honest, and are afraid of what is happening. Fear not. There is much hope for all of us and glad tidings. Stay clear mentally, emotionally, and look to the skies for the astrological Signs from Heaven ~ the stars, the planets, and comets, for the language of God. He talks to all astrologers in this way, and should you look, listen and pay close attention ~ there is good news ahead, and yes, help is on the way.

The world transits are about to show all of us the anger of God on those who have taken what does not belong to them. Those who have acted as if they have no law, no regulations, and who transgress all bounds.

ADVICE:

The transits clearly reveal that this time, and the months and years to come, will be a challenge for the entire world. It is essential that people of good intent join together and create communities of hope, creativity, and protection for those of goodwill. Test others before trusting them. You will know how. Be aware of the people around you.

Stay far, far away from anyone (individuals and groups) who are bad company materialistic, atheist, who hordes wealth, and determines a person’s worth by money. Stay far, far away from those who engage in criminal behavior, who cheat, lie, steal, gossip, and cause mischief. Being close to people like this is like being close to someone who is about to be struck by lightening.

Sever all contacts with people of evil and bad means, those who cause problems, and those who are unloving, who have no compassion, who fail to show love, except for themselves, and who mock others.

Whatever you do ~ stay away from them ~ even if they are close to you. These bad people are about to see, hear, and feel things in the years ahead that will make their entire lives feel like it has taken place in mere seconds. They have no idea of what is coming for them. Those who do know, are cleaning up their lives right now ~ and by this act, will save themselves.

Do all you can to improve your spiritual nature, think, and act with tough love, understanding and intelligence. Build inner and outer strength. Help those less fortunate than yourself and bond with people of good will. Do not fight with one another. Rather, cooperate, and be reliable, as the coming global transits will make many unreliable, as they focus only on themselves, and not others.

Do not leave for isolated places, but do the work of God where you are located. Join with others of good will, do good work, share, be disciplined, consistent, reliable, and active with others of goodwill. Pay close attention to the transits, and carry your ephemeris everywhere you go and read it constantly.

Avoid citing blame ~ except on those who are to blame for the world’s troubles. Be ready to fight against those who are criminals, and do not show weakness ~ show strength ~ as those who have started this mess hold good people in contempt because they perceive good people as weak. We are not weak ~ and this will be held true in the times to come.

Stay on target with making plans for positive community, barter with one another, share, look in on people who need help, watch kids for parents, gather resources for yourself and for others and most of all, know this ~

Those who are bad will be paid in a manner that is most horrid that it is unmentionable by me. According to the astrological prophecies, God will bring Hell with him, and show it to the evil ones before they are thrown in. What these bad groups, these evil people, are to experience, is something I would not wish on my worst enemy ~ the anger, the pure wrath of God the Creator, who regulates all things via the transits.

According to the prophecies, He will “hide” good people from His anger for a little while, protecting us from His wrath. This has been written about by the astrologer Michel Nostradamus, who quoted the prophet Isaiah ~

“I shall strike them with my Rod, and I shall not show pity,”

Therefore, be calm about the coming justice. Believe me ~ It is definitely on the way.

As a judicial astrologer, I have one more piece of important advice:

Pray to God, and keep looking up to the skies. The celestial show is about to get very, very interesting. Be on the side of the Brotherhood & Sisterhood of Light ~ not Darkness ~ and yes, fear only God, and nothing else.

Those who do not fear God ~ soon will.

Peace, Love & Light.

For More on the Crisis, See ~

http://60minutes.yahoo.com/segment/197/credit_default_swaps

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

My mother is an athiest and she has nurtured me for all of these years. I'd say that it's very unfair what God is doing. Does he honestly expect people to love and cherish him, when the only sight of his existence is a book? I mean seriously. A book. If God left a significant amount of evidence that was proven by science, then it would be reasonable. But God is supposedly doing this "love test" with a BOOK. With Paper. He's undermining his own creations. The point is, my mom is the most caring, nicest person in the world.(to me). All she ever wished for was peace in life. She has endured her lover with cancer for over 7 years now. I refuse to have God call her evil because he left an insufficent amount of evidence for the naked human eye. And I refuse to have a ruler who constantly wants me to "fear" him. It most certainly isn't an optimal ruler. Satan was a blind man. But even I can see why he opposed "God". God's arrogance is beyond belief. Oh, don't get me wrong. I could give 2 shits for Satan. At this point. My belief is like the Human belief with the Political system. God and Satan. Two sides of the same coin.

Theo

Banned
Confusedpisces said:
My mother is an athiest and she has nurtured me for all of these years. I'd say that it's very unfair what God is doing. Does he honestly expect people to love and cherish him, when the only sight of his existence is a book? I mean seriously. A book. If God left a significant amount of evidence that was proven by science, then it would be reasonable. But God is supposedly doing this "love test" with a BOOK. With Paper. He's undermining his own creations. The point is, my mom is the most caring, nicest person in the world.(to me). All she ever wished for was peace in life. She has endured her lover with cancer for over 7 years now. I refuse to have God call her evil because he left an insufficent amount of evidence for the naked human eye. And I refuse to have a ruler who constantly wants me to "fear" him. It most certainly isn't an optimal ruler. Satan was a blind man. But even I can see why he opposed "God". God's arrogance is beyond belief. Oh, don't get me wrong. I could give 2 shits for Satan. At this point. My belief is like the Human belief with the Political system. God and Satan. Two sides of the same coin.

One cannot challenge God. He is HIS own "coin." It isn't wise to "oppose" him. Satan has his own problems and is an avowed enemy of all humanity. It is not Satan I fear ~ but God The Creator. Each one of us will have to account for our own lives ~ what we have done, believed, and not believed. Even family members and those close to us. I have people in my own family who I cannot speak for, nor save. No one will be able to speak for another ~ only themselves. The prophecies are quite clear on this. I just work here.

Awakened_Pisces

Actually, we've done it in history plenty of times. God can no longer be qualified as a "ruler", "leader" ETC. He is effectively a DICTATOR. Read: Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler. These people too, put people in a system that said "do this or else". Only, unlike the other two. Not even they dared to come up with an blatant excuse like "Well, if this man weren't evil, you wouldn't have to go through this". This is an era of change. Let's start changing the spiritual leader. In America, we have a democracy. A spiritual democracy is in order.

Actually, to be honest. This isn't a democracy. This is a republic. A Democracy is when ALL people are joined together in unison to make a decision. Which is my proposal for the spiritual world going forward. God will only serve our best interests when we "love" him. Satan will never. Unoptimal leadership. So neither will rule this future world, or come close to it.

I'm sure the question you would ask me then is who would be suited to rule this world. Egotistically speaking, me. But I know it's not that simple. I also know if I move in that direction. It would be in the direction of the fool Satan himself. And I already spoke of how much I hate that snievling pathetic snake. But I still do believe my coordinations for this world is accurate. So, what I'll do to avoid the negative spiritual energies that come from proclaiming myself the leader of this new world. And at the same time making sure my ideals follow through. Is a careful selection process. Eventually, I'll come across someone with the same envisions that I do. Of a world without crime and evil. Once I do. That person can rule the new spiritual world. Of course, this ruler will be different from the past ones. On a daily basis there shall be a discussion between the people and the ruler. The people expressing their natural desires to the ruler. The ruler and those around him will discuss the best ways to profill their desires.

If the world ends up like this. There will be no more manipulation. With rulership that listens to the people. And people generally interested in love, peace and security. All you have to do. Is follow along with the regulations. You hold no allegiance to the current rule, in fact you can run to oppose it. Just untill that time, follow along.

Unlike that fool Satan, and that arrogant God. I have a proper vision. Of course, this vision will be blasted by God and his followers. Ironically it would also be blasted by Satan. But that's what happens when you follow neither of the nitwits.

Last edited:

starlink

The Global Financial Crisis: An Astrological Perspective
How To Prepare For The World Change Just Ahead
Fighting Organized Fear By Reclaiming Positive Community & Personal Freedom

Are we in a discussion about the Global Financial Crisis etc.etc. or having a discussion about God here? It most certainly looks like it is heading that way!!

Maybe this would be a good topic for our Spiritual Realm Forum. What do you guys think? Personally I would be very interested in such a discussion as it is not for nothing that I adhere to the Budhistic Philosophy as opposed to believing in (yes, in what???) something you should fear.

Cheers, Starlink

EJ53

Banned
Hi Star,

This is a good example of something that belongs on more than one board, but without "cutting". Here for the astrological aspects - Spiritual Realm for the theological aspects. Yet, without both aspects being discussed together, the thread loses some of it's value.

Maybe it should stay here, but with a cross-reference to the topic on the Spiritual Realm Board?

EJ:)

starlink

Hi EJ, you wrote:

Maybe it should stay here, but with a cross-reference to the topic on the Spiritual Realm Board?

OK, so how do you envision that then? I could just copy and paste the part starting after the link Theo gives us (after his warning list so to speak). There it is that he also starts to integrate religion into his thread.
The first part up to the link is OK, very good indeed. OK, he also says: "only God the creator has the right to rule the world" but apart from that, no other religious writings.

I could mention that this is written by Theo, (give reference to this thread) but because of increasing theological discussions, this part of the thread has been moved to Spiritual Realm. How about that? Theo, do you agree with this? I dont want ruin your thread.

EJ53

Banned
starlink said:
...OK, so how do you envision that then?...

Hi Star,

Is it possible to just duplicate the thread heading on the spiritual board, then put there only a link to the discussion here - perhaps with a brief explanation that "this discussion includes both astrological and theological content".

That way, those on the spiritual board are made aware of the discussion - but without disrupting the flow of the original thread.

Edit - if the title had been "An astrological and theological warning and glad tidings", would the discussions be "on topic" and therefore ok?

EJ:)

Last edited:

starlink

"An astrological and theological warning
I dont really see theological warning, more a warning on what to do in case things get worse in the world. But OK, if you think that the thread must include all this talk about God and the Bible, I could try to put a note in the spiritual realm forum. I guess I have to start a new thread there and then incorporate a link to this forum.
Thanks EJ!

Starlink

Theo

Banned
starlink said:
Hi EJ, you wrote:

OK, so how do you envision that then? I could just copy and paste the part starting after the link Theo gives us (after his warning list so to speak). There it is that he also starts to integrate religion into his thread.
The first part up to the link is OK, very good indeed. OK, he also says: "only God the creator has the right to rule the world" but apart from that, no other religious writings.

I could mention that this is written by Theo, (give reference to this thread) but because of increasing theological discussions, this part of the thread has been moved to Spiritual Realm. How about that? Theo, do you agree with this? I dont want ruin your thread.

Hi Starlink... My thread is not solely about God, but about what is happening now in the world with the global financial crisis ~ a current event. Spirit is a matter of what is also happening now, as spiritual concerns are also very basic to astrology and our dail lives. I don't have a problem with part of the thread moved to the Spiritual Realm section, as it seems appropriate. Thanks Starlink!

Theo

Banned
LionKing said:
I believe in God of the Bible. I do believe that there is an "end time." I have heard for years of the senario of what is going to happen then or now. The world-stage is just taking on the cast of players and in this end time, the choices that we make will be eternal. I do believe that in the time is not all crisis... I believe that God takes care of His. The greates prophecies are in the Bible. Astrology is a technical tool. Mathmatics... ect. The word of God is eternal and valid. I like what Theo did in this one. I pray that somehow... some will listen and not look just to the heavens for answers, but in the Bible. V/r LionKing
(It's not hard to find that even William Lilly was a Christian.)

Thanks LionKing. As a judicial astrologer, I don't make a seperation of prophecies and astrology, since God created astrology as one of the two ways He speaks to people ~ the other is direct, and divine, and the second is astronomic, the clearing of the celestial clouds, to send signs and messages, or, what we call astrology.

As for the global financial crisis, it is real, and part of what is happening throughout the world as a whole. I've been an expert on the works of the judicial astrologer Nostradamus for years, and many other judicial astrologers, and throughout the centuries they have warned all of the Earth about the future transits, and the potentials should the Earth's people not heed the transits.

Theo

Banned
tsquare said:
Hey Theo,
Any thoughts on the Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron conjunction around May 23rd, 2009.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...bp=;rs=0;ast=;nhor=93;nho2=93&ntim=1223642121

Any interesting global transits around that time?

Good one Tsquare. Good eye. Yes, there are, and it is part of what is going on right now. May 24, 2009 is a new moon at 3-Gemini, with Mercury retrograde in Taurus, and a major conjunction between Jupiter-Neptune and Chiron at the 25/26 degrees of Aquarius ~ strong transits with a major series of fixed squares to that retrograde Mercury.

starlink

Oh well, Theo, I have invited everyone who frequents the Spiritual Realm Forum to come over here and join in. How about that!! Hope we DO see also a bit more astrology though..... OK, Tsquare made a good start there.

Good night guys, I am off to bed now!

Yawning,
Starlink

I thought scary fatalistic condemnation of our future was sort of poor scholarship; it's been going on for thousands of years but all I've seen is people being cruel to people, not God being cruel to a **** soul. I also think it's weird to sort of like, "speak the word of God." Is God angry? Does God even care? How can anyone possibly know? How can we speak of our coming "extinction" if it is a concept we created and therefore can only actually exist if we do? I mean, I don't profess to know a **** thing but I sometimes think that anxiety-ridden pessimistic didactic vocalization about the current nature of things is well, a sort psychically sadistic means of releasing stress and fear on the part of the vocalizer... not a crime but not helpful either.

I'm just chilling.

Mod!

rubyelixir

Excellent article Theo & exactly what I have known for a few years now.

I must say , however, that I am not an Atheist yet I do not believe in "God" in a judeo/christian way. I do consider myself very spiritual however as I believe in Karma, I believe that there is a universal consciousness or "force" like in Star Wars, that flows through us all and throughout the universe. I believe in cause and affect.
So for me, and possibly others, I just substitute Theo's words "God" and "Hell"
for my own meanings that correlate. It still works & rings true.

Just my own 2 cents to add

Edited to remove Theo's very loooonng quote, for the sake of space. You don't have to repeat the whole quote!-AG

Last edited by a moderator: