super worried............

Bapper

I am really needing some advise or an accurate interpretation of my daughters natal chart...I was reviewing mine, my sons and my daughters and I got notice of a significant element in her chart....."unfortunate and violent death" please can some one assist and advise if this is just an error.....:(

Attachments

• Daughter2.jpg
    Daughter2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Renee35

I am really needing some advise or an accurate interpretation of my daughters natal chart...I was reviewing mine, my sons and my daughters and I got notice of a significant element in her chart....."unfortunate and violent death" please can some one assist and advise if this is just an error.....:(

Where or why are you seeing that? Her house of death is the 8th and it's in Sagittarius - meaning she'll likely live until her 80's - sage is the sign of the octogenarian.

Last edited:

katydid

Hi Renee35!
I was told that since she has Mars 12°27' Cancer, in House 4, this was the case?

What? Her Mars is in Pisces in the 11th?

Nothing is in the 4th house.

Saturn is in the 3rd in cancer. Nothing to indicate a violent death.

Who told you that? A gypsy card reader on the boardwalk? :bandit:

katydid

There is nothing violent about that Mars in the 4th. It has afflictions, but they are to Moon and Venus. Hardly anything to fear there.

Mars in the 4th in Cancer, in my opinion, might have more to do with Mom jumping to fearful conclusions, that create doubts and insecurities in the child's psyche.

Please be careful not to create unfounded fears in her environment. :whistling:

Renee35

Hi Renee35!
I was told that since she has Mars 12°27' Cancer, in House 4, this was the case?

Howdy,

Looked at the updated chart, I would say that Mars in the 4th is not indicative of dying in youth - it does mean however, that she will have familiar issues that she has to fight for - and home matters that she fights for, might even manifest as her being a real estate tycoon!

The house of death in this chart is in Scorpio, I have a stellium - and from certain house systems it's in my 8th in the sign of Scorpio - I have not been murdered (some say this points to it and or assasination attempts).
People have threatened to do so, never prevailed as of yet and the FBI knows who my enemies are (yes, I have 3).

Her chart indicates she will MOTHER you - LOL, no joke, Sun in Scorpio's do that and with her Moon in Capricorn you'll be like "whoa, I'm the boss - ****-it".

The other house of death for her is the 12th in Aquarius - I have this as well, that just means 9 times out of 10 our friends are POS - that use us, lie to us, and exploit us.

She'll do well, she's a Scorpio Sun with a lot of strenght - hard worker, smart. No sign of early death, IMO.

Bapper

Hi Renee35!

I appreciate the explanations and the review.. that's such a coincidence you too have similar aspects. will say she s def a Strong personality and is very nurturing/motherly.
I know there is many elements that make her very emotional and or aggressive, she's in sports which I think is a good outlet, just thinking of how to educate the emotional part!:tongue:

Bapper

Hi Katydid!
I can see where your coming from but any doubt/fears I may have is never spilled over into my children. I don't parent that way, they are clean slates with their own experiences and don't live thru mine.
My main concern is her emotional intelligence and learning positive coping mechanisms to deal with her innate characteristic traits since she is very in tune emotionally and has such strong convictions at this young of an age.
Individuals whom have such strong emotional attributes tend to not be able to control themselves and end up in awful situations. I just don't want such for my baby girl.
But I appreciate the advice!

katydid

Hi Katydid!
I can see where your coming from but any doubt/fears I may have is never spilled over into my children. I don't parent that way, they are clean slates with their own experiences and don't live thru mine.
My main concern is her emotional intelligence and learning positive coping mechanisms to deal with her innate characteristic traits since she is very in tune emotionally and has such strong convictions at this young of an age.
Individuals whom have such strong emotional attributes tend to not be able to control themselves and end up in awful situations. I just don't want such for my baby girl.
But I appreciate the advice!

That would be wonderful to think that our doubts and fears, as parents, would never spill over onto our children...:innocent:

But it doesn't usually work that way. :pouty: Whether we intend it to happen or not, our kids soak up our doubts and fears.

I say this with your girl's chart in mind. She knows how much you love and cherish her. It is not a question of you not being a great mom.

Astrologically speaking, your daughter has indications that she may go through some issues, with how she deals with her 'parental units.' [ as my kids referred to us when they were young teens.] :biggrin:

There are 3 main indicators of a native having issues with their parents. Seen in Moon, 4th house and sign of Cancer. And your girl has Mars in Cancer, in 4th house and opposing the Moon.

I think that when she is from 12 to 15, she may go through a tough phase. In that time span, she might feel like her family 'does not get her' ---does not understand what she is feeling or trying to say.

She may have some internalized anger at that time, incorrectly seeing you or dad as her 'frenemies' and thinking you are too controlling or too out of touch. :crying:

I could be totally wrong. I am just giving you a potential heads up. I think it will just be a phase--although a potentially turbulent one.

Even if she rebels and asks for 'some freakin space' at that time---that is not what she really wants or requires. I think she wants to know there is total unconditional love, even if she messes up or disappoints others. :innocent:

I think she might make some poor choices, and do so impulsively but with good intentions. You may have some sleepless night during her early teen years. But the good news is that our kids mature and evolve. And they end up better and stronger than us in the end.

Last edited:

katydid

Also, I want to add---when I read your initial statement, that :

" can see where your coming from but any doubt/fears I may have is never spilled over into my children. I don't parent that way, they are clean slates with their own experiences and don't live thru mine. "

-----it set off a few red flags for me. :unsure:

As I posted above, a child always picks up on their parents doubts/fears. And your girl is like a psychic/emotional sponge, with all of that cancer/4th house/Moon stuff going on.

So saying you 'don't parent that way' does not ring true to me. It makes no difference how you parent--if you have some fears and doubts, your kids will pick up on them, no matter how you parent.

I do agree with you that your kids are 'clean slates' ---except of course for their genetic predispositions, innate behaviors, natal chart indicators, and their past life unconscious memories and karmic predispositions...:smile:

And I agree that they do have their own experiences and do not live through yours. And because of that, they might sometimes feel that your experiences and their experiences do not totally align, as you do not experience things the same way.

We can see that in your daughter's chart, with her Mars in cancer in the 4th, opposing the Cap Moon. She may feel, right or wrong, that her family has some expectations for her, that she does not want to have to fulfill?

Bapper

Katydid....I agree you do make some valid points! She is a total sponge!:biggrin: As for the spill over part, I know many parents that will initiate or lead children into their fears or doubts thru normal habits, beliefs and everyday communications, yet I try not to physically push my likes, dislikes, fears, etc. on her, those deliberate types are what I was referring too as to my parenting :wink:
...also you make good mention of the Parenting" notion, as I am a single mother, their father is basically not in any part" of their lives. This can have a huge impact on the issues she will probably have later in life :pinched:

and as you can see in my chart... I am a bit no nonsense so I can see where the thought of family "not getting her" would come into play! Yet I do love my children more than anything...sometimes I feel they are my only reason for this trip to the physical world...:unsure:

Last edited: