Black Lives Matter, Marxist?

waybread

eekndyn,

Are you familiar with the fallacy of over-generalization? You've given some classic examples.

Are you not alarmed by all of the white supremacists who own guns? The Gun Rights crowd in the US are predominantly white, are they not?

Who's uncivilized? Is a white mob somehow more civilized than a peaceful demonstration spearheaded by Black people?

The police officer didn't "appease young ones." Rather, it was an attempt to show a human face for a profession the girls might have known little about.

I'd say you condone behavior among white people that terrifies you among people of color.

How many white people here have been routinely stopped by police on minimum or no pretext, like getting into your car, walking up to your front door, or otherwise minding your own business?

david starling

Where do you get this white supremacist nonsense? Please do tell.

Looked up how many out-front Supremacists, some of them prominent, are avid Trump supporters. And now Trump avidly defending the public display of Confederate icons and criticizing NASCAR for banning Confederate flags at its events. Also, the overall membership of WS groups is up by 50+ percent.

eekndyn

eekndyn,

Are you familiar with the fallacy of over-generalization? You've given some classic examples.

Are you not alarmed by all of the white supremacists who own guns? The Gun Rights crowd in the US are predominantly white, are they not?

Who's uncivilized? Is a white mob somehow more civilized than a peaceful demonstration spearheaded by Black people?

The police officer didn't "appease young ones." Rather, it was an attempt to show a human face for a profession the girls might have known little about.

I'd say you condone behavior among white people that terrifies you among people of color.

How many white people here have been routinely stopped by police on minimum or no pretext, like getting into your car, walking up to your front door, or otherwise minding your own business?

Don't bring signs bring candy
https://youtu.be/yEr9w7LnV_E
https://youtu.be/GGv_c8-xPyQ

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...I'd say you condone behavior among white people that terrifies you among people of color...

Most people on here, as also some that i know in real life, that live in the utter fallacy that all blacks or coloured people have great lives are the ones that are very much aware of the exact opposite through George Floyd or Eric Gardner or that Sikh chap killed in Tracy, California last year, but they just so very conveniently forget or ignore such incidents.

Within my circle, we actually organised a zoom call some weeks back, after the George Floyd case, to openly address such issues and have launched a quarterly forum for that now, and some of the incidents that were narrated were so heart wrenching and seemed from another time. I have myself had a colleague in a previous job make fun of a Sri Lankan man's English accent, and found it rude that I did not indulge. So those that think that racism has vanished because it is 2020 :roll eyes:, they could not be further away from the truth and more out of touch with reality. It actually tells me that there are people, as we can see examples on this very thread, that think they are so well-informed, when they are not even ready to acknowledge the deeply-prevalent problem, and thereby are themselves part of the problem.:andy:

Always remember, if it is not easy for you to digest how the society you live in is - perhaps because it messes up with your own sense of identity somewhat - just spend a minute or two to imagine what the people that face such humiliation and acts of violence go through their entire lives. How such adults, parents, must have to prepare their children as to what they may face when they step out into the big, wide world on their own. What kind of fear they must live in. What George's, Eric's and that Sikh chap's family must have gone through to lose their husband, son... and for what? Because somebody did not like the colour of their skin or because they looked different. If that doesn't trouble your conscience, you need a course in humanity.

Last edited:

david starling

david starling

Here's a puzzler: In defending the public display of statues and names of Confederate icons and symbols, Trump admonished, that if black people didn't see them as historical, and LEARN from history, they were doomed to repeat it. What in the world is THAT supposed to mean? :andy:

aquarius7000

This post needs to be frozen as the perfect example of racism. Why did you stop there, follow the president of the US and call them sh!thole countries. You need to pack your bags and get some psychiatric treatment and also treatment against hate against entire nations. You should be ashamed of yourself that you can actually put such blatantly condescending and racist posts on a public form full well knowing that there might be people from China and Ethiopia coming here. Decent people should boycott your posts.
But you're the one highly irrational and emotional for if you truly hated the west so much you would be happy to leave.

If you don't like Moscow or Bejing, how about Addis Ababa. :whistling:

The west allows freedom of religion, free speech, freedom to live where you want, to travel. Unlike many Nations where you are totally under the control of the government.

Pack your bags and leave if you are hate Europe so much.

david starling

This post needs to be frozen as the perfect example of racism. Why did you stop there, follow the president of the US and call them sh!thole countries. You need to pack your bags and get some psychiatric treatment and also treatment against hate against entire nations. You should be ashamed of yourself that you can actually put such blatantly condescending and racist posts on a public form full well knowing that there might be people from China and Ethiopia coming here. Decent people should boycott your posts.

Blackbery was in the forefront of the Impeach Trump movement, and called for his conviction as well. Is that view compatible with the "America, Love It Or Leave It!" attitude blackbery is expressing now?

We can't stand still as a nation: "America, Improve It Or Lose It!"
There's plenty of room for improvement, even though it's still a much better place to live than a lot of other places in the world.

aquarius7000

There's plenty of room for improvement, even though it's still a much better place to live than a lot of other places in the world.
One thing I will say, this thread has been very revealing about a lot of things and members. It is a lesson in itself.

And, speaking of "better" places, there are many better places than what you might consider better. Remember that always. It might actually be very humbling for especially this nation.

It is especially pleasing as to how you stood up for blackbery after all they wrote. Very telling. Good night to you

blackbery

There is nothing racist in my posts but you seem to know a lot of racists yourself so maybe you need to hang around with a better class of people.
I am suggesting places for you to live since you hate Europe and U.S. so much and believe they are full of racists. If you actually lived in a country like Russia or China or a strictly Muslim country, you would understand how lucky you are to live in the west. If it's so full of hate and racist people that you know then move. To a place with no democracy, no freedom of speech and no religious freedom. You do know that they throw gay people off the rooftops of buildings and that hate doesn't bother you. Nor does BLM members killing cops and killing children and burning down cities. They should all move to Africa since they think the U.S. is one racist shithole. Maybe you can join them and quit complaining about how racist the entire western world is.
I never called any country a sh**hole. You did that and that's extremely racist.
So maybe you are the racist.:sideways:

david starling

One thing I will say, this thread has been very revealing about a lot of things and members. It is a lesson in itself.

And, speaking of "better" places, there are many better places than what you might consider better. Remember that always. It might actually be very humbling for especially this nation.

It is especially pleasing as to how you stood up for blackbery after all they wrote. Very telling. Good night to you

I didn't say there aren't some better places to live in the world, if you're fortunate enough to find them and are able to become an immigrant there. It also depends on what circumstances you're in, and who you're with.

Do you consider the entire U.S. to be a terrible place to live, with no chance of redemption? I would never even consider living in N.Y.City, although many claim to love it there. I'm also a refugee from Los Angeles, even the so-called "nice" parts. The U.S. is home to a wonderful variety of wilderness areas. It's the big cities I can't stand.

Btw, blackbery shocked me with these recent posts, as the OP of the impeachment thread from last year. Seems like an entirely different person!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Read you posts throughly. Check the definition of racism out, check the meaning of condescending out. Check how you repeatedly have been screaming asking people/ me to go to Ethiopia, China, Russia. You are shamelessly racist. Speaking of luck, people like you should consider themselves to be lucky they are still tolerated in any country, not just in the West. I am suggesting again, get yourself treated against hatred. Your posts stink so miserably of it.
There is nothing racist in my posts but you seem to know a lot of racists yourself so maybe you need to hang around with a better class of people.
I am suggesting places for you to live since you hate Europe and U.S. so much and believe they are full of racists. If you actually lived in a country like Russia or China or a strictly Muslim country, you would understand how lucky you are to live in the west. If it's so full of hate and racist people that you know then move. To a place with no democracy, no freedom of speech and no religious freedom. You do know that they throw gay people off the rooftops of buildings and that hate doesn't bother you. Nor does BLM members killing cops and killing children and burning down cities. They should all move to Africa since they think the U.S. is one racist shithole. Maybe you can join them and quit complaining about how racist the entire western world is.
I never called any country a sh**hole. You did that and that's extremely racist.
So maybe you are the racist.:sideways:

blackbery

I hope David will stick up for the black people when BLM have another protest and begin burning down black businesses and gunning down black children.
It's easy for him to shoot his mouth off while sitting in the comfort of his home. I'll wait for him to speak out against BLM who terrorize cities and bring death and destruction.
Or maybe he can help you pack your bags and fly away with you far away from the U.S. No point in anyone living in a country you both hate so much.
There are millions of people waiting to migrate to Europe and U.S. because they are lands of freedom and democracy. They can take your places and you can take theirs.:tongue:

aquarius7000

I didn't say there aren't some better places in the world, if you're fortunate enough to find them and are able to become an immigrant there . It also depends on what circumstances you're in, and who you're with.
Oh come on David why not just come out with it and say the famous sentence one gets to read often on social media - if you don't like it here, leave. Why put it so sophisticatedly. It is easy to read between the lines.

Only problem, with all your criticism about the country you live in, you would need to do the same - oh and of course depending on the circumstances you are in. :biggrin:

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I hope David will stick up for the black people when BLM have another protest and begin burning down black businesses and gunning down black children.
It's easy for him to shoot his mouth off while sitting in the comfort of his home. I'll wait for him to speak out against BLM who terrorize cities and bring death and destruction.
Or maybe he can help you pack your bags and fly away with you far away from the U.S. No point in anyone living in a country you both hate so much.
There are millions of people waiting to migrate to Europe and U.S. because they are lands of freedom and democracy. They can take your places and you can take theirs.:tongue:
Get somebody to help you find a healer against all that hate you spew out in every post you write here. And stop putting words in my mouth about me hating any country. It is YOU that hates everything that doesn't fall in your bracket of the West. Your posts are perfect examples of it.

blackbery

No, I'm not racist. I have friends from all ethnic and religious backgrounds.
It's you that's racist when you think the countries I suggested are **holes.
These are countries with strict government control where you wouldn't be able to speak against them or face imprisonment or worse.
It's you that is racist against Europeans and Americans and I don't know why you want to live in a place that you hate so much.

Read you posts throughly. Check the definition of racism out, check the meaning of condescending out. Check how you repeatedly have been screaming asking people/ me to go to Ethiopia, China, Russia. You are shamelessly racist. Speaking of luck, people like you should consider themselves to be lucky they are still tolerated in any country, not just in the West. I am suggesting again, get yourself treated against hatred. Your posts stink so miserably of it.

aquarius7000

Ok got it. You are not racist. you just hate China, Ethiopia, Russia, did I miss any country you were sending me to in many of your posts every time I said something that did not fit into your holy image of the entire West?
Oh and re the shitehole countries... that was said metaphorically using the example of the president of the country I live in. Then again, how could you understand that when all your energy is invested in sending people to China and Ethiopia. You yourself should plan a trip there some time. It will teach you a lot. Just not sure they would let you in :p
Oh and all the democracy and freedom you love to boast about... that shows itself every single day what with BLM and how much racism is around here:p
Like I asked in a previous post, have your ever stepped outside your 'sacred West'? Ahhh... never you mind... the answer is in your posts :p
No, I'm not racist. I have friends from all ethnic and religious backgrounds.
It's you that's racist when you think the countries I suggested are **holes.
These are countries with strict government control where you wouldn't be able to speak against them or face imprisonment or worse.
It's you that is racist against Europeans and Americans and I don't know why you want to live in a place that you hate so much.

Last edited: