The nodes and economy

aleth3ia

Banned
Did you know there's a theory that says when the NN is in the sign of Leo, once every 18 ca. years, the economic trend increases? You might want to know it, because we've just recently entered Leo.
If you're interested in the details, check for Louise McWhirter, she's the researcher who developed "The Theory", almost 100 years ago. So far, it almost always worked, despite those times where Saturn was in tricky positions to it.
Not the entire year will be as significant, but there's usually an increase when the node is in the first degrees (note, the nodes follow a retrograde path); and as usual all the aspects are to count.
Good luck~

this is a very nice video about how a node works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8AxqndVYY

sadge

Thank you , that's very interesting to me. I happen to love both topics, the economy and nodes.

Is there anything else you've found about this?

katydid

I'm not helping rude people. Check your infos for yourself if you're so interested. : )

Why did you call her rude? :pouty:

She was saying how interested she was and if you had anything else to share with us...and you called that rude?

Sorry, I don't get it at all....:unsure:

sadge

Why did you call her rude? :pouty:

She was saying how interested she was and if you had anything else to share with us...and you called that rude?

Sorry, I don't get it at all....:unsure:

Lol. Thanks, Katy. No worries. I'm not rude, you're right.

I had no idea what this person was referring to either. But it might be because of her thread "horary should be illegal" (check it out under "chat"). I just defended the horary practitioners that she was bashing, that's all. It seemed to be in a moment of personal frustration that she took out on the practice of horary.

I only step up to defend others when they are unfairly attacked. No worries over here. :cool: I've seen too much, and lived a lot of life. And i do a lot of giving. When your heart is in the right place, and you dont have an ego, it's easy to breeze past the bladdy-blah-blah..... :joyful:

Thanks for the love, Katy. And thanks for the link, alth3ia!

aleth3ia

Banned
Lol. Thanks, Katy. No worries. I'm not rude, you're right.

I had no idea what this person was referring to either. But it might be because of her thread "horary should be illegal" (check it out under "chat"). I just defended the horary practitioners that she was bashing, that's all. It seemed to be in a moment of personal frustration that she took out on the practice of horary.

I only step up to defend others when they are unfairly attacked. No worries over here. :cool: I've seen too much, and lived a lot of life. And i do a lot of giving. When your heart is in the right place, and you dont have an ego, it's easy to breeze past the bladdy-blah-blah..... :joyful:

Thanks for the love, Katy. And thanks for the link, alth3ia!

I didn't unfairly attack anyone. I was attacked though, for expressing my opinion. No one came in help, and you just poured more oil to the fire.
It's funny how the worst people I've met were always bragging "I'm nice".

AppLeo

yes it is, I'm trying it out, although this is a very bad year for investing.

We still have half of the year left. I'm thinking about investing in Bitcoin. :lol:

Hey AppLeo! Love that new pic. (Are you really into anime?)

Hi, yes I really am.

BTW, I never got that progressed question answered. Are progressions your thing?

No, they are not my thing. Progressions seem simple, though. They just represent the new and developed you.

aleth3ia

Banned
@app
aha, it will last till the end of november 2018, there's time... and trends that are out of the stars sight. But watch out for Saturn especially, and the bad configurations that the NN can make.
There's been a very moderated increase when the Node joined Leo in May, but the things were running better for Europe than for the US.
Bitcoin is a wise investment lol

CapAquaPis

1980-81 and 1999, now 2017-18 are NN Leo years, both are good fortunes for economic indicators. My NN Leo or true node was 29* Leo, which happens to be Pres Trump's ASC node (he's a Sun Gemini - June 13, 1946). In 1980-81, the US elected Reagan and the country had 7 years of economic growth until 1988. And 1999 was the peak of the Clinton boom: 9 years of economic prosperity from 1991-2000. We're currently under 8 years of economic expansion from the Obama presidency...but about Jupiter and Saturn placements for this year, it's a sign a recession can occur in 2020-21, just in time for Trump's reelection bid.