Indicators for a future or potential meeting of an love relationship?

hbn_235

What are the indicators of future or potential meeting of an love relationship as far as transits, lunar and solar return?

waybread

It's not sure-fire, but look for Venus or Jupiter in the 7th house, or a planet conjunct your vertex. The vertex works a bit like an alternative descendant. You can input it into your chart on the free charts pp. at www.astro.com .

hbn_235

It's not sure-fire, but look for Venus or Jupiter in the 7th house, or a planet conjunct your vertex. The vertex works a bit like an alternative descendant. You can input it into your chart on the free charts pp. at www.astro.com .

Thanks I checked the current transits to my natal chart and I have both Venus and Jupiter in my 7th house currently and even though it's intercepted house I have Leo/Virgo inception with my vertex in Virgo 7th house so I can see the event coming.

hbn_235

Here's my chart to show it Transit.jpg

rahu

Banned
hi hbn-235

late November will bring the passions your looking for. lust is very strong.... commitment love doubtful at best.
this intense connection will go into the new year 2016.

you seem in a despondent mood as if there are recent/current problems with a relationship right now. but I read you in a middle of a contentious relationship or marriage. these musing will not stop the nodal transits you are under in nov..dec..jan..

rahu

graay ghost

Along with what waybread said, I've also heard that you might want to calculate and look at your sun-moon midpoint as well.

hbn_235

hi hbn-235

late November will bring the passions your looking for. lust is very strong.... commitment love doubtful at best.
this intense connection will go into the new year 2016.

you seem in a despondent mood as if there are recent/current problems with a relationship right now. but I read you in a middle of a contentious relationship or marriage. these musing will not stop the nodal transits you are under in nov..dec..jan..

rahu

Thanks! I'm single so i don't have any current problems in a relationship but I was just curious.

hbn_235

look at when the nodal axis transits your Uranus/Venus opposition, the muse will appear.

rahu

Is that soon or a long way to go? I'm looking at the chart and just see that Venus is in Gemini and Uranus is in Sag so do i wait until the nodal axis hit that mark?