please help. can he trust the girl who cheated on him again?

petalpossom

hi, can you take a look at these charts? a lot of history here.
she broke his heart, and laid with his best friend.
she is i.
but nobody is like him. i can't explain it... maybe i'm just really emotional because the sun and moon are in cancer and i always get like that, being a cancer.:bandit:
but i need your help.
am i meant to win him back? is this relationship worth salvaging?
please help me.
i'm crazy as hell, but i think i know what i want and i am praying that what we have is worth it.
WILL I ALWAYS BE TEMPTED TO CHEAT? where does this temptation come from in my chart.
i am danielle, he is jerrod.:whistling:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_jerrod_burgoyne_hp.62414.27284.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_jerrod_burgoyne_hp.62414.27284.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_w2gw_02_danielle_handrahan_hp.14675.356.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_danielle_handrahan_hp.14675.356.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 29

petalpossom

i hear that venus square mars is a bad aspect to have, but i hoped that because my venus is in the same place as my south node, that it wouldn't have as bad of an affect. but i suppose the scorpio in my chart ain't helping.
PLEASE HELP.
i told him i'd do anything to make things better. i need to know if this can work.

Vista

hi, can you take a look at these charts? a lot of history here.
she broke his heart, and laid with his best friend.
she is i.
but nobody is like him. i can't explain it... maybe i'm just really emotional because the sun and moon are in cancer and i always get like that, being a cancer.:bandit:
but i need your help.
am i meant to win him back? is this relationship worth salvaging?
please help me.
i'm crazy as hell, but i think i know what i want and i am praying that what we have is worth it.
WILL I ALWAYS BE TEMPTED TO CHEAT? where does this temptation come from in my chart.
i am danielle, he is jerrod.:whistling:

Based on the transits coming up later this year, even if you do win him back I doubt it will last. Maybe you need to come to terms with your own problems from your childhood that will likely continue to cause issues in your adult relationships. It looks like there was some instability growing up, perhaps your parents were divorced or maybe your father wasn't around....maybe even some sort of abuse. Maybe instability is what you are used to and you subconsciously create this in your relationships. You have a T-Square from Venus to Mars and Saturn, this can represent a difficulty receiving and giving love.

To be honest, I would have to wonder about a man who would be willing to take back a girl who cheated with his best friend. Were you angry with your boyfriend about something?

Last edited:

petalpossom

actually it was before we started dating, but while we both knew we had feelings for one another. it was such a long time ago. he kept saying, "i wish you were my girlfriend", as if it were this completely unattainable thing. he wanted it to be unattainable. perhaps this is his moon opposite neptune?
i always to some kind of impulsive thing that messes things up...
heck, yeah my dad was a coke addict and my mom left him. my family is a list of textbook cases, it's almost hilarious how messed up they all are.
i think you are right, we had a huge talk the other night while intoxicated, and he said that while we were talking about us, i kept bringing up my family.
how long might we have before things drifted off?
i should probably just leave things here. i ****** him up... i **** up guys often mate.

petalpossom

Based on the transits coming up later this year, even if you do win him back I doubt it will last. Maybe you need to come to terms with your own problems from your childhood that will likely continue to cause issues in your adult relationships. It looks like there was some instability growing up, perhaps your parents were divorced or maybe your father wasn't around....maybe even some sort of abuse. Maybe instability is what you are used to and you subconsciously create this in your relationships. You have a T-Square from Venus to Mars and Saturn, this can represent a difficulty receiving and giving love.

To be honest, I would have to wonder about a man who would be willing to take back a girl who cheated with his best friend. Were you angry with your boyfriend about something?

Having a T-Square is like driving a car with 3 wheels. It's obvious you're only driving with 3 wheels so identifying and fixing the problem is fairly easy. If you drove a car with three wheels, you'd have a fairly Good idea what to do in order to fix the car and make it driveable.

So which point do you look at to identify the problem? Look to the planet that is at the 90 degree angle and then look directly across to the other side of the chart and THAT is the point focus. What planet is there and what sign is it in? If there is no planet there, then look at that particular house to see what the house focus is. Then focus on the house rulerships for the answer to any problems.

what is this referring to? i didn't know what a t square was to be totally honest.
i know i have a earth trine too.

Vista

actually it was before we started dating, but while we both knew we had feelings for one another. it was such a long time ago. he kept saying, "i wish you were my girlfriend", as if it were this completely unattainable thing. he wanted it to be unattainable. perhaps this is his moon opposite neptune?
i always to some kind of impulsive thing that messes things up...
heck, yeah my dad was a coke addict and my mom left him. my family is a list of textbook cases, it's almost hilarious how messed up they all are.
i think you are right, we had a huge talk the other night while intoxicated, and he said that while we were talking about us, i kept bringing up my family.
how long might we have before things drifted off?
i should probably just leave things here. i ****** him up... i **** up guys often mate.

Oh, well your original post and title is a little misleading. If you weren't boyfriend and girlfriend then there wasn't any cheating. I certainly wouldn't beat myself up over it like you clearly are. I do realize it complicates things, however in my mind you did nothing wrong as a single girl. The problem is that can he forget that you slept with his friend before you dated? It sounds like he can't. You could always chalk it up to experience that sleeping with one man and trying to date his friend does not usually work well.
icon10.gif
We have all made mistakes like this....As for your childhood, that's very unfortunate and clearly a hurdle to overcome. It's good that you are aware of it now as many people go on for years and not realize the direct link to their problems.

When I look more closely at your chart you really don't have a T square as the square to Saturn is 9 degrees and separating. Square's are a challenge and when you have a T-square which is one planet is at the center squaring another planet from each side, you have a T-square. This acts as a "unit" with the center planet at the apex funneling all the challenging energy. Astro.com orbs for its aspects are very wide. When you post a chart narrow down the degrees of orb influence to about 75%, this will give you a more accurate aspect list.

This fall your boyfriend will have Transiting Saturn squaring his ASC/DES and his Mars in the 7th house. This leads me to believe that if you are in a relationship, this will likely cause a break-up or problems. In 2012 Transiting Saturn will go retrograde and hit this again and then when it goes direct, hit it for a third and final time. Usually the second and third hits of a transit to a natal planet are the most powerful, so the first time which happens in the fall of this year might not be felt necessarily.

petalpossom

yeah well he looks at it like i cheated, so i forget that it isn't exactly that way. it's difficult to explain. i suppose there are a lot of other factors that caused issues as well, in him thinking his friends wanted me. i'm aware of the distress things like that can cause. to be honest, i'm going for it even if it ends this fall.
thank you for your help, i appreciate it immensely.