Being psychic

star2858

For some reason, ever since as far back i can remember, i have been effectively been able to 'foresee' things. Like if my family were going to go on holiday, i would be able to tell if it was going to be any good and i was always right.

Or when my friend got burgled, i was able to tell that something similar would happen to someone else around me and it did - my other friend got mugged a few weeks later.

What astrological indicators can there be? Is it a mars/neptune thing? I have so many deja vus and so many times things have happened exactly how i knew they would happen.

Any experiences?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 83

cassanra

I think that in another thread we were looking at the 8th and 12th house (hidden things)...the 8th is occult, personal unconscious....but also the 9th is divination, dreams and visions, prophecy, forecasting....the 12th is the collective unconscious. We may look at the ruler of such, their aspects and signs.
Jupiter rules (which may also be looked at as Sagittarius) prophecy as the natural ruler of the 9th, Neptune rules mysticiism , the moon rules receptivity. There could be a lot of factors.
So we could say Jupiter, ruler of your 8th house of occult, personal unconscious is in the house of 12th of collective unconscious. Jupiter natural ruler of prophecy is energized by the electric power of Uranus. Neptune, ruler of mysticism is connected to the receptive moon from the 8th so I suspect you do have a bit of the touch. It points in a specific direction and with jupiter in the 12th of collective unconscious maybe could be developed to the larger group....that is just one possibility. I would think the 9th house would be more water sign or with a sag. ruler or the ruler of the 9th be better placed to increase that ability but you have a lot of good cues.
The only part that is a warning to me is the neptune square to the moon which could lend toward deception and also empath to negative energy ...that would be a challenge for you but they are coming from practical earthy signs so less risk I would think. that is my 2 cents:)

star2858

cassanra said:
I think that in another thread we were looking at the 8th and 12th house (hidden things)...the 8th is occult, personal unconscious....but also the 9th is divination, dreams and visions, prophecy, forecasting....the 12th is the collective unconscious. We may look at the ruler of such, their aspects and signs.
Jupiter rules (which may also be looked at as Sagittarius) prophecy as the natural ruler of the 9th, Neptune rules mysticiism , the moon rules receptivity. There could be a lot of factors.
So we could say Jupiter, ruler of your 8th house of occult, personal unconscious is in the house of 12th of collective unconscious. Jupiter natural ruler of prophecy is energized by the electric power of Uranus. Neptune, ruler of mysticism is connected to the receptive moon from the 8th so I suspect you do have a bit of the touch. It points in a specific direction and with jupiter in the 12th of collective unconscious maybe could be developed to the larger group....that is just one possibility. I would think the 9th house would be more water sign or with a sag. ruler or the ruler of the 9th be better placed to increase that ability but you have a lot of good cues.
The only part that is a warning to me is the neptune square to the moon which could lend toward deception and also empath to negative energy ...that would be a challenge for you but they are coming from practical earthy signs so less risk I would think. that is my 2 cents:)

Hiya,

I didn't even know i had moon square neptune. I think i have Moon trine Uranus though.

And you are totally correct about the deception thing :(...

The 8th house is very relevant as you said, mine is very active. Not sure whether being psychic is an entirely desirable quality to have though!

nejispirit

star2858 said:
For some reason, ever since as far back i can remember, i have been effectively been able to 'foresee' things. Like if my family were going to go on holiday, i would be able to tell if it was going to be any good and i was always right.

Or when my friend got burgled, i was able to tell that something similar would happen to someone else around me and it did - my other friend got mugged a few weeks later.

What astrological indicators can there be? Is it a mars/neptune thing? I have so many deja vus and so many times things have happened exactly how i knew they would happen.

Any experiences?
Hmm, well I will quickly note that I notice you have a 29th degree, which in Serbian astrology can indicate clairvoyance.

If you want the reference: http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html <--- scroll down to the article entitled The secret of the 29th degree of each zodiac sign.

I find it correlates well since it is in your Jupiter, which is in the 12th house- the house of the unconscious/secrets/etc.

Keep in mind that I do not mean that this degree *definitely 100%* means that, it is merely a theory and interesting to ponder about.

Last edited:

cassanra

Yo do have moon square neptune:) take a look at your little cross reference chart in the lower left corner and you will see that ugly red line that goes from neptune to the moon. Neptune is huddled up against your 9th house cusp? I did not know that about the 29th degree. I have a friend with three planets at 29th degree and he seems mostly clueless:) so I do wonder about that...maybe there is more that he is not tellng me:)

phosphorboreas

I have similar experiences as to what you listed now but I wasn't able to use it when I was young since I wasn't so emotionally in touch. Sometimes it did come out though, like fortelling a divorce, etc.

I have Pluto in 9th, Moon in 8th and Neptune and Uranus in 12th. (Uranus and Neptune trine sun, venus, in 3rd and square moon in 8th.) Planets in our charts switch roles a lot but they're very similar. :) I think since Neptune and Uranus in 12th trine my Venus (Venus rules my chart - it disposits 4 of 5 of my personal planets) it has a very personal influence.

Though I can tell you I've had dreams fortelling events since I was little. I dream very oddly so I won't go into detail unless someone wants me to.

Last edited:

cassanra

So your gift allows you to see others difficulties or your own? or both? I am curious to see how each persons ability translates....ie empath? remote viewing, awareness of spirits? seeing future of large groups? of other individuals close to you? that sort of thing. I think there are distinctions. What signs are Uranus and Neptune in in the 12th? of collective unconscious and things hidden ? and do they aspect the 9th ? or 8th house rulers or natural rulers? I would say the moon in eighth gives receptivity and powerful emotions...Does the moon form a good trine to Uranus or neptune? Does Pluto squaure the two also and what signs? I am curious. I would think tha water signs would lend towards more receptivity but I could be quite wrongon that...

phosphorboreas

cassanra said:
So your gift allows you to see others difficulties or your own? or both? I am curious to see how each persons ability translates....ie empath? remote viewing, awareness of spirits? seeing future of large groups? of other individuals close to you? that sort of thing. I think there are distinctions. What signs are Uranus and Neptune in in the 12th? of collective unconscious and things hidden ? and do they aspect the 9th ? or 8th house rulers or natural rulers? I would say the moon in eighth gives receptivity and powerful emotions...Does the moon form a good trine to Uranus or neptune? Does Pluto squaure the two also and what signs? I am curious. I would think tha water signs would lend towards more receptivity but I could be quite wrongon that...

Cassanra you were talking to me right? If so,

More or less, yes. I pick up on other's emotions and struggles so much that it's really hard on me to focus on my own. (Unfortunately I usually pick up bad energy) My Moon is unfortunately more afflicted than receiving good trines (Best would be a trine to Ascendant and to Saturn) The Moon is in Libra, squaring Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn. It is also in opposition with my Mars in Aries. Since I am a Taurus, I need to warm up to people. Since Neptune is in its home house and trining my personal and my power planet (Venus in Taurus) I am able to put myself in people's shoes despite any situation they're in and feel their pain. Venus is the ruler of my moon but Libra is intercepted so it does not rule any house. Scorpio's traditional ruler Mars is in an also intercepted Aries, so I think that sometimes this insight I receive may need more effort to manifest. But because of the Neptune in 12th and the Moon opposition mars + square Neptune and Uranus, I'm more leaning towards the emotions and feelings of others. Empathy I think? Pluto in Scorpio forms an opposition to my Taurus Sun and venus, and squares my Aquarius Saturn. But I sometimes pick up on subconscious things.. not as much as the empathy or whatever however.

My chart is right here
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=7owfileIizDKS-u1216483559

I think that with my moon placement and such that I am able to tell a lot of what people are going through without knowing them very well, but I can get a better feeling when they are closer to me. The whole foresight thing probably comes from the Neptune and Uranus in 12th, since it's mostly been expressed in my subconscious and dreams rather than in my every day life. I hope it can come out soon! Moon in 8th can certainly be a handful but I want my Neptune and Uranus to express themself more.

Also just a note, according to Equal House system my Sun (and maybe Venus) are in the 4th house which is a water house. I don't know if 4th is as significant as 8th or 12th in this regard. But I trust Placidus more anyway, and it's just a note to make.

Just a note that I only have one water sign like the original poster, Pluto in Scorpio. ;)

Last edited:

sara31tx

I know that there are different psychic abilities...with that being said, I sometimes have dreams that come true. As a child I could see auras around people. I pick up on other peoples emotions, so my mood changes all the time. I believe this has to do with feeling the persons aura. I have never been wrong about a person yet. I never get sick, and if someone close to me gets sick, I seem to be able to heal them. I know I know, this seems weird, but it's true. I know things without knowing how I know it..but I just know. I will attach a copy of my birth chart, and you can compare.astro_w2gw_11_sara_hp_82283_7026.gif

sara31tx said:
I know that there are different psychic abilities...with that being said, I sometimes have dreams that come true. As a child I could see auras around people. I pick up on other peoples emotions, so my mood changes all the time. I believe this has to do with feeling the persons aura. I have never been wrong about a person yet. I never get sick, and if someone close to me gets sick, I seem to be able to heal them. I know I know, this seems weird, but it's true. I know things without knowing how I know it..but I just know. I will attach a copy of my birth chart, and you can compare.View attachment 3087

your Moon trine mars at 29degrees (critical degree) is obviously the psychic, clairvoyant, healing thing, plus its aspect to Chiron.....

plus you might want to reserach this link
http://www.cafeastrology.com/criticaldegrees.html
which suggests critical degrees means something other than clairvoyance....

StarNur

Has anyone made a deja vu journal?

I really need to start writing my deja vu's down. Half the time I have a deja vu, I cant recall if my deja vu's were in a dream or in reality...or that maybe they werent deja vu's at all.

piercethevale

Howdy, I think all of you would like a look at a natal chart of a woman I know of that is a very gifted 'Psychic'...she is the only 'Psychic' I know of for whom I also have birth info...so I think this chart is of important enough to study!
...enjoy...ptv

Attachments

• astro_2gw_155_psychic_lady_24287_8525.gif
    astro_2gw_155_psychic_lady_24287_8525.gif
    74.3 KB · Views: 34