Yod configuration/How to read it

454VIP

Hello everyone,
I have two yods configuration but I want to know how to understand them,
I always want it to clear it up specially because I have my moon and mars as the apex
If you have any information I would like to know and learn
Thanks in Advanced!

https://imageshack.com/i/pm2i0Qe1p

Last edited:

Timmytwothumbs

Hello everyone,
I have two yods configuration but I want to know how to understand them,
I always want it to clear it up specially because I have my moon and mars as the apex
If you have any information I would like to know and learn
Thanks in advance!

https://imageshack.com/i/poB7PwhYp

There's only one inconjuction. Moon and Jupiter. But the moon represents the father if you are male and the mother if you are female. It also represents how we nurture others and ourselves. It represents who we are emotionally and also contributes to our physical appearance. The moon is the most personal planet and having an inconjuction with Jupiter mean you are uncomfortable expressing Jupiter ideas in a lunar way. And vise versa. Jupiter represents children, education, foreign culture and travel. School may have been uncomfortable for you. Parenthood might be an uncomfortable experience as well. You may not be interested in foreign cultures or travel. A lot of times with inconjuctions these two parts of our lives fail to mix properly and we find frustration when we are faced with both. If there is a third plane making aspects to these two in a positive way then the affects won't be as harsh. However a true yod alone would make the individual feel completely alone in a that certain aspect in life and they would display extreme originality and uniqueness at the apex due to them feeling as though they don't fit in or mix well.

454VIP

There's only one inconjuction. Moon and Jupiter. But the moon represents the father if you are male and the mother if you are female. It also represents how we nurture others and ourselves. It represents who we are emotionally and also contributes to our physical appearance. The moon is the most personal planet and having an inconjuction with Jupiter mean you are uncomfortable expressing Jupiter ideas in a lunar way. And vise versa. Jupiter represents children, education, foreign culture and travel. School may have been uncomfortable for you. Parenthood might be an uncomfortable experience as well. You may not be interested in foreign cultures or travel. A lot of times with inconjuctions these two parts of our lives fail to mix properly and we find frustration when we are faced with both. If there is a third plane making aspects to these two in a positive way then the affects won't be as harsh. However a true yod alone would make the individual feel completely alone in a that certain aspect in life and they would display extreme originality and uniqueness at the apex due to them feeling as though they don't fit in or mix well.

Hello, thank you very much for your explanation!
I change the image (I uploaded a wrong one)

With the correct one can you check again?
Can you explain a little more of the in conjunction with the Midheaven, I want to understand if that uncomfortable feeling is witness/seen by the public or is just my feelings
I would say that yes school was always uncomfortable for me it was like I couldn’t talk in public or a crowd I feel so embarrassed talking to a group of people
But the part about travel and culture I’ll say is totally the opposite like my biggest dream is to live abroad and I get super fascinated about foreign cultures so much is my favorite hobby to travel everytime that I can
Thanks in advance!

https://imageshack.com/i/pm2i0Qe1p