Will I be accepted by the university ( part 1)

Suede

As suggested by few of you, I will only ask the question after I actually apply. So this is 1st school I applied. I received a notification that my application is now being considered. So I cast the chart when received that email

ASC : Gemini meaning I m represent by mercury in Aquarius 9
School: 9th house in Aquarius. Represent by Saturn Capricorn 14
Moon in scorpio 29

My read is no

Because there isn't much aspect between all key planet
Mercury conjunct the sun ie combustion (?)

What do you thiNk? Thanks for all your feedback as always

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_hr.46044.16025.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_hr.46044.16025.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

tikana

okay i had to rerun it on solar fire.
Question did you apply for another school?

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

ASC : Gemini meaning I m represent by mercury in Aquarius 9
School: 9th house in Aquarius. Represent by Saturn Capricorn 14
Moon in scorpio 29

My read is no

Because there isn't much aspect between all key planet
Mercury conjunct the sun ie combustion (?)

What do you thiNk? Thanks for all your feedback as always
I always get combust or retrograde significators when I'm very worried or anguished about the situation I want to clear up. I wonder if that was your case.

Best regards.

Cypocryphy

So your question is will I be accepted in so and so school. That's what's being asked.

Saturn is ruling your 9th house, and you have the :sun:, :mercury: and :southnode: in the 9th house.

Saturn is in the 8th house of death. The :sun: is actually in the tenth house and so too is :mercury:. That only leaves the :southnode: That's not good. Also, the only significators for you are :saturn: and the :moon:. but that's debatable because the other significators are only slightly close enough to be in the next house The :moon: has left the Via Combusta, and is in :sagittarius:. The every optimistic and ready to learn planet/sign influence. You really want to go to this school. It's a good one, and you know it is, and you are earnest in your desire to attend and learn but are open to there schools. So you won't be devastated if you aren't accepted.

They will be unsure of you at first. I suppose weighing you against all the other applicants. But there isn't any reason why they wouldn't accept you. Your significator is cazimi. So they will see you as being an asset to the school. Will it outweigh the :southnode: and lack of aspect between L1 and L9? Maybe!

I think cazimi will be the deciding factor and you are accepted. Rejoice! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I just want to add to this, and do respond if you get a chance about the outcome, but your :mercury: perfects with the :sun: and your :moon: perfects with the :sun:. You could say the latter perfection is frustrated by the former but that would mean you cause some kind of problem for yourself in this situation. Maybe you messed up on the application in some way, to hasty; however, you're protected by the :sun: here, so I would really call that a negligible frustration.

Suede

I just want to add to this, and do respond if you get a chance about the outcome, but your :mercury: perfects with the :sun: and your :moon: perfects with the :sun:. You could say the latter perfection is frustrated by the former but that would mean you cause some kind of problem for yourself in this situation. Maybe you messed up on the application in some way, to hasty; however, you're protected by the :sun: here, so I would really call that a negligible frustration.

Hi Cypocryphy

Sorry for the late response. I somehow miss your message earlier. Thanks for the detail explanation.

Just an update on this. I have apply 2 school. This thread is for 1st one I applied. This school allow me to applied for 2 degree. Unfortunately my 1st choice got rejected. Now I m waiting for my second choice. I m now getting a bit anxious. So I cast another chart which I will post next post. May be you can help to see what will happen? Or May be I will get accepted afterall as you analyze last time?

Thanks

Suede

Chart I just cast

Question:. Will I be accepted by this school for my 2nd choice of degree

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_hr.63373.38620.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_hr.63373.38620.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 25

Cypocryphy

Chart I just cast

Question:. Will I be accepted by this school for my 2nd choice of degree

Thanks

Yes. You will. Just barely. I'll have to go back to the other chart and see what I was looking at. There were other things I saw that I did not comment on such as 8th house involvement. I remember that. And I suppose Cazimi means it is not the end in that situation. I can only imagine that's what it meant.

So here. I'm going to tell you now that this is not for sure. Someone is going to intervene on your behalf or some sort of reference. I can only see it as a reference from a nursing school or medical school. I honestly have no idea what you are applying for but that's what I sense. I see :jupiter: collecting the light of the :moon: and :mercury: and bringing them together.

The :moon: is in a succedent house and both :jupiter: and :mercury: are cadent. The only thing that tilts this in your favor is the North Node in the 9th house. And with the previous chart, being cazimi, I'm going to say that you are getting in by the thinnest of margins.

My intuition is telling me that this is true.

Best of luck!

Suede

Thanks cypocryphy

Hope what you say will become true. I notice that the decision process is longer than usual. That is why I get a bit antsy and cast a second chart. It could also explain ‘I m getting in by thin margin’

I m applying for master degree in behaviour

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Thanks cypocryphy

Hope what you say will become true. I notice that the decision process is longer than usual. That is why I get a bit antsy and cast a second chart. It could also explain ‘I m getting in by thin margin’

I m applying for master degree in behaviour

I hope this does help. And I hope you get in. I suppose a behavior (American) therapist is medical in a way. Or healing I should say. That was my sense.

I'll just leave it at that. I can sense you are really worried. I hope you get news of admission soon :smile: When you get a chance, please let us know. And be sure to pray and think positive starting now because I can feel you're a bit of a negative mindset at the moment. Just keep the thoughts positive. :smile:

Cypocryphy

I forgot to add that you should get a notification from them Monday or Tuesday ... I think? You're in England ... Wednesday? It could be today but should be no later than Wednesday that you hear back. And just for my own personal growth, did you intern at a hospital or something like that before applying?

Cypocryphy

I have been working full time in financial services

Wait. Not WORK. When you studied as an undergrad. You’re applying for a Masters in behavioral psychology? Is this correct? So you have a degree in psychology? And did you intern or assist at a clinic in that capacity is what I’m asking. Or have any experience in applied psychology that you gleaned from your previous university experience?

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Your silence confirms that the thinnest Of margins was not good enough. I sensed and confirmed your looking at my question so I’m sorry you were denied again. I think that you were protected by the sun means you will not suffer from this. Best of luck to you.

Suede

Hi. Sorry I didn’t get the update notification until today. I haven’t heard back from the school yet. So may be there is still a little hope. I have another school I m still waiting for response in few weeks. I will cast a chart for that after I hear back from this school. Or is there a way to read the 2nd school in the same chart?

As for my previous degree it was a completely different field.

Thanks for following up

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Thanks for the reply. So I said three days/five days? I think a decision has been made. Is there a way to log in?

Regardless, thank you for the response. Yeah, this WILL BE the thinnest of margins. And I'm absolutely serious about prayer and positivity. It will help.

As for a second chart (or third) it depends on how you asked the question or what question was asked. I think you should ask "will I get into a masters degree program for behavioral psychology this year?" That will broaden the scope of the question and made it so that chart is dominant. I don't know what you asked previously but I can look.

I did my own chart, and saw cazimi, and I'm thinking that this is regarding your own wellbeing. I can't remember the significators, but it must of been L1. So it means regardless of the outcome you will be okay. I mean, fundamentally, at its core, that's what it means.

I saw 8th house issues in the last one, and I wasn't sure if finances were an issue, that of other people. I can't remember. I thought you would have to borrow money or that these places were expensive and are weighing whether you are financially capable of paying for it, perhaps needing the help of another who wouldn't be able to help?

Honestly, I can't remember anymore. I just see this as being a big huge "maybe." However, this delay in notification is bizarre.

Yeah. Do a new chart with a broadened question as I suggested. We can combine charts, but in my experience, the interpretation will be the same, as if the universe will not change its mind :lol: I think it's best to do a new one. I would meditate, clear the mind, and when you feel it rise inside of you, cast the chart. That's the best way. Oh, and say a prayer or something like that before hand. I know it sounds funny but I'm serious. I'll do the same and do my best to interpret the chart for you. Or you can just ask me to cast the chart when you are ready.

Wishing you love and light,
C.