16 Years of Lingering Fluctuating Bowel Problems

canisius

Dear Respected Esteemed Astrologers,

Dear Sir / Madam
I'm still living in my birth place. As per my horoscope I started Shani Dasa on 08.08.1997. But from 08.08.1997 I had no problem at all with my health. But the problems started from June year 2000. From June 2000 I'm suffering with a severe bowel problem (Chronic Constipation). I have met all the Doctors and undergone all the investigations pertaining to Gastro Intestinal Ailments. But no symptoms were recorded. This has been a real obstacle for me ever since then to continue with my Studies, Career and even to live a normal life etc. At present I'm at home from January 2012 doing nothing but freelance work being unable to do a proper job due to being severely constipated. I would be free of constipation for some time and then again all of a sudden the problem starts suddenly. When i get a job i would only continue with the job for some time and then again when my bowels start functioning worse i will have to leave the job and stay at home. My health has been unpredictable for the last 16 years. This effects with my behavior pattern also. As per my Birth Chart Horoscope Calculations my Shani Dasa is over by 08.08.2016. But still i'm suffering with Chronic Constipation and there has only been a very very slight improvement with my health condition from January 2015. Even then i'm still feeling hard to do a job with my bowel problems even after ending Shani Dasa as my health condition fluctuates. I have lost all my self confidence and in the meantime i feel unable to totally focus my attention to anything i do. I have not even been able to get a Driving License as yet since i can't concentrate and i don't have confidence and courage. My Life is nothing but a misery for the last 16 years from the year 2000. Although i'm in a transition period (Chidra Dasa period) i haven't seen any signs of improvement evidentially. Sir, I have not felt the power of my new Maha Dasha Planet Mercury in my body as yet. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS ALL I NEED TO KNOW
When will improvements in my health start taking place in my life?????????????? (Please give me a specific time period that would mark the beginning of improvements in my health).

Date of Birth – 11th October 1981
Time of Birth – 06.05 A.M
State – Western Province.
Place of Birth – Wattala,
Country of Birth - Sri Lanka

RaRohini

Hi !
There is no easy solution which just says 'You will get well by this date'.One has to realise the purpose.
Ascendant Virgo Chitra the celestial architect, the assembler, the arranger. This is conjunct Sun, Jupiter in Chitra and Saturn in Virgo Hasta. So there is a predominance of this star Chitra in your chart.
Now this star Chitra is auspicious. That is because starting with Aries Asvini, the stars emphasize self expression,nourishing of the self etc and the focus is on the self (Sun energy). When the zodiac reaches Chitra, there is a 'Stop'sign. One realises that everything is not about self. One is forced to think about others.So for part of the life, Chitra may be grounded at home so that the realisation sets in. One has to 'cater to the group'.There is synergy in teaming up. Chitra is a great assembler or architect which sees beauty in 'arrangements'. Since yours is in Virgo, it denotes that this person is great with machinery, computer assembling etc.
Chitra is ruled by Mars. So there is excess of heat in the body which may lead to ulcer. Drinking coconut water may be very helpful.Eat plenty of fibre. Also meditating and living in cool climate may be helpful.The battle in Chitra is the battle within oneself. It is the suppression of ego and balance of male and female energies.Moon is in Aquarius Purvabhadra the former lucky feet. P.Bhadra is a strict disciplinarian and is ruled by Rahu and Saturn. During the Saturn period(till 08/08/2016) there may be weight gain , which can be reduced now with exercise. They are quite principled and there is this 'one principle' which they will hold, come what may. It is quite the 'wild child'. Sometimes, they may show very less empathy as they may not 'feel' as much as the others. They tend to cut off emotions. One should be aware of that.Born in Jupiter Dasha, father may have fallen ill or may be absent. Mother may have supported family.Please leave the resentment towards that.Anger may cause constipation.Please 'let go'.
Now Rahu Ketu Axis is from Capricorn Uttarashada in the 5th house to Cancer Pashyami in the 11th house of networking. This lifetime may be about realising the worth of motherly love (nurturing love) rather than tough corporate style love .Also there may be a realisation that one cannot be effective by being stubborn holding on to particular views but reach out to people by being 'nurturing' Pashyami does well in hotel, hospitality, farm, farm house etc..any nurturing type of business. Next Dasha is Mercury .Mercury is in Libra Swati the disperser ruled by the wind. May definitely be better than previous Dasha.So set sail!
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

Last edited:

canisius

Dear Ra Rohini and Other Esteemed Astrologers,

Since I've just ended Saturn Period on 08/08/2016, I'm under the influence of Mercury MD, Mercury Antradasa. Am I right?

For reasons I experience Constipation even after Saturn MD being ended, Couldn't it be the below facts..???

Some say No Planet gives it’s full effects in it’s own Antar Dasha (bhukti) period. (Acording to what I have read in Indian Websites like Light on Vedic Astrology and barbarapijan etc.)

Some say New Mahadasha will start to manifest it’s full effects soon after the graha sandhi period is over. (End of half of 10% of the total of both previous and Subsequent Mahadasha period is over).
Some say that depends on the strength of the New Mahadashapathi and it’s placement from the ascendant or the sun or whatever it is..
Please advice me.....Greatly Appreciated...........

Tks
C..D...

canisius

Dear RaRohini,

Regarding my career you have mentioned above -: I did not understand what you have meant with the below context.....-

Quote:

One is forced to think about others.So for part of the life, Chitra may be grounded at home so that the realisation sets in. One has to 'cater to the group'.There is synergy in teaming up. Chitra is a great assembler or architect which sees beauty in 'arrangements'. Since yours is in Virgo, it denotes that this person is great with machinery, computer assembling etc.

Unquote:

Also little further down in you explanation you have stated something contrary to the above about the career as below mentioned.....-

Quote:
Pashyami does well in hotel, hospitality, farm, farm house etc..any nurturing type of business.

Unquote:

Please kindly clarify the significance from each other.

Also the other context which is confuse me is the one i have highlighted below

Quote:
This lifetime may be about realising the worth of motherly love (nurturing love) rather than tough corporate style love

Unquote:

Does that mean that in this life time there will not be any marriage prospects for me..??????

Also I have heard that Mercury governs throat, voice and Mouth. Since Mercury is well deposited and in strong strength in my horoscope i thought my career could be associated with something in line with International Marketing etc..

Please help me to understand this concept further.

Thanks
C..D..

RaRohini

Hi !

What i meant was that in previous lifetimes you may have been a strict corporate boss. Working only for himself, following a particular style, ignoring the needs and wants of others. You may have displayed what is known as 'tough love'. The father punishes the child so that he can learn to be tough and face the world. You may have already mastered this energy in previous lives. Now you are called upon to understand, appreciate and apply the energy of motherly love. Motherly love is selfless love which knows no bounds. It is the kind of love which warms your heart. To an ideal mother, her child is perfect, flaws and all. So your energy is directed towards this kind of love and the life events happen in such a way that you understand this love and apply it. The associated star is Rahu in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer or nurse. Pashyami or Pushya is represented by the cows udder. When the soul is weary, it takes 'shelter' under this energy. It is the place where the weary traveller will rest and recoup. To make you understand this energy, you may have been 'grounded' at home for a while.
Now in the other hand, the assets or tools that you are provided with are 'Chitra'. Chitra in Virgo is the assembler, architect, gadget man, computer guy, fitter etc. This energy is something like the Lego blocks.There is a 'balance' between male and female energies here. So using these tools, you may have to figure out how you can nurture souls. Maybe you can be an 'interior decorator' for hotels?? If you paused and reflected on your Saturn Dasha and the lessons you learnt, you may have a clue. What was it that came easily to you?..but you may have rejected it based on your prejudices..You have the placements, you can figure it out better than me 😃

RaRohini

And no.. that doesn't mean you wont get married. You will nurture a weary soul through your marriage.
The second house Taurus rules the throat. Mercury rules communication. Your Mercury is in Libra Swati the disperser.

canisius

Dear RaRohini,

What is meant by below..?? I cant figure it out.

""You will nurture a weary soul through your marriage"".

Also My Saturn MD started on 08.08.1997.. But I experienced suffering under constipation (Fluctuating Bowel movements) only at the end of 1st Antar dasa of Saturn MD. i.e. (End of Saturn MD - Saturn Antr Dasa)

My Mercury MD started on 08.08.2016. ------

Since classical books say that -...

No Planet gives it’s full effects in it’s own Antar Dasha (bhukti) period. (Acording to what I have read in Barbara Pijan Lama Jyothishya http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/VimshottariDasha/1VimshottariDasha_dashaSandhi.htm etc.)

Could it be that I could experience improvements in my health by end of the 1st Antar Dasa of Mercury MD i.e. at the end of (Mercury - Mercury) period....????

Please kindly Advice me on this matter. Greatly appreciate your reviews in this regard.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

May God bless you.

Thank you very much

C..D..

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Hey. I have no Astrological advice to give you since I'm not really good with Astrology, but I think there's some information you should know!

I had a few psychic readings done this past summer and one guy in particular read me like a BOOK. I know some people don't believe in psychics due to so many fake psychics being out there, but I genuinely do and always have and this guy just confirmed it to me.

He claimed to be able to see people's "energy" and chakra's and read mine and told me all my personal issues and problems just by looking at my chakra's and seeing which one's have low energy and aren't functioning right.

One of the chakra's he mentioned was the "Root Chakra." He told me my Root Chakra was blocked and not functioning properly and then listed a bunch of symptoms (both physical and emotional) that came with having a low-functioning Root Chakra... One of them was constipation! Which is something I struggled with for sooo many years! Having a low functioning or blocked Root Chakra makes you lack confidence, live in fear (maybe anxiety), depression, etc and these feelings and emotions in-turn bring about PHYSICAL symptoms like CONSTIPATION!

And it makes so much sense if you consider some of the studies Scientists have done. Your doctors can't tell what is wrong with you, regardless of how many tests they do, because your constipation is caused by your feelings and emotions - not something physically wrong with you. And it makes sense. Don't remember where I saw this but if a person is in an extreme state of anxiety, depression or whatever - their digestive system temporarily shuts down to give other parts of their body more energy to cope with these intense emotions. Now the more you are down, lack confidence, feel depressed or nervous - the more your digestive system regularly shuts down and effects your bowel movements.

I really encourage you to do some research about the "Root Chakra" and other Chakra's to see if you fit the physical and emotional symptoms of having some of those Chakra's function bad or be blocked. And then look up ways and how to raise your vibration and how to get those Chakra's working properly again and your constipation will go away.

My advice is to stop the whole doctor's nonsense and go on a spiritual journey to improve yourself, your confidence and deal with some issues that you may not be dealing with - then your physical symptoms will improve. Good luck!!!!

At your birth Mercury rose at 03 00 Scorpio and the asteroid Vesta at 03 16 Scorpio, so they were in close conjunction. Mercury is said to regulate the lungs, which evolve from the endoderm, as does nearly all the alimentary canal, so Mercury may regulate the canal too, and Vesta's presence near Mercury may affect the canal's functioning. Maybe you can check whether or not your bouts of constipation often tally with the transits of slow planets over this combination. If they do, you can let me know, and we can take it from there.

canisius

Dear Phil,

Yes you are right. Slow moving planets in this domain does exaggerate the problem only to cause dilemma.

Thank you,
C..D...

Adel

Hi,

Liquorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) by Mercury. Please consider it. It is a tonic so use it over a period of time; use the herb, not extract.

Thanks